The Other Monokuma
(Sep 19, 2020 at 11:13 PM)Stuart Little Wrote: Compare Stir's spear to the wound on the victim, per Discord
Hmm...
It could work, if you only used the TIP of it.
Rubber Duck
[Image: New_Canvas.png]
Dave Stdider Pokemon Traner
Retrieve both my knife and my katana from my room and present them
Compare each of them to the wound to see how they match up
the quespt begins
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 19, 2020 at 11:36 PM)Dave Stdider Pokemon Traner Wrote: Retrieve both my knife and my katana from my room and present them
DAVE STDIDER shows off his DINNER KNIFE and KATANA.
The DINNER KNIFE is clean, but the KATANA has some DRIED BLOOD on it.
(Sep 19, 2020 at 11:36 PM)Dave Stdider Pokemon Traner Wrote: Compare each of them to the wound to see how they match up
A DINNER KNIFE would fit fine, as seen earlier.
The KATANA might work... if you used just the TIP with a steady hand.
Goose
(Sep 19, 2020 at 11:18 PM)Rubber Duck Wrote: [Image: New_Canvas.png]
honk
Stuart Little
Where is the dried blood on the katana? Presumably higher up the blade than a stab wound on Solus?
Demopan
@Goose

Did you see the ghost of Colonel Sanders in the Kitchen tonight? Honk once for yes, twice for no
Goose
honk honk
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 19, 2020 at 11:41 PM)Stuart Little Wrote: Where is the dried blood on the katana? Presumably higher up the blade than a stab wound on Solus?
It's a splash length-wise across it's sharp EDGE.
Stuart Little
Compare Goose's stab wound to the body with its permission earlier in thread.
How do ghosts work mechanically? Does Sanders phase in to the kitchen every night or does he have to walk there from his room or something?
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 19, 2020 at 11:57 PM)Stuart Little Wrote: Compare Goose's stab wound to the body with its permission earlier in thread.
Honk?
GOOSE has a nice wound in its TORSO.
Well, it's similar enough. Less deep, though, and certainly less fatal.
It does look more like the SPEAR would've made that one though, compared to the actual body.
(Sep 19, 2020 at 11:57 PM)Stuart Little Wrote: How do ghosts work mechanically? Does Sanders phase in to the kitchen every night or does he have to walk there from his room or something?
They just appear wherever they need to. And generally are stuck to one room, though a few roam if they have a clear GOAL.
Rubber Duck
(Sep 19, 2020 at 11:51 PM)Goose Wrote: honk honk

Squeak!
Stuart Little
@The Other Monokuma Did you kick 2 ram ranch cowboys out of your room? And, if you're willing, what all did you see when dragging Lucifer?
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 20, 2020 at 12:11 AM)Stuart Little Wrote: @The Other Monokuma Did you kick 2 ram ranch cowboys out of your room? And, if you're willing, what all did you see when dragging Lucifer?

[Image: 2BQRUAM.png]

Wow, took you guys long enough. I was wondering if you guys were ignoring me or something...

[Image: MJxo3k1.png]

My night was pretty lame, all things considered.

I was moving LUCIFER outta the BATHROOM, when I saw GOOSE in there.
It was stealing all my good soaps! I need those, you know!
Then, it raced out.

I passed by RAM RANCH, DEMOPAN and STUART LITTLE in the ART ROOM, and then noticed TOTALLY REGULAR GUY leaving the LAUNDRY ROOM.

[Image: 6EWZWAU.png]

The REGULAR GUY looked like he just took a shower. Squeaky clean guy.

Anyway, I propped up the body in the DINING ROOM, and went to bed.

[Image: sYoo34k.png]

That RAM RANCH guy was doing totally inappropriate things in my bed with his STUFFED COWBOY, so I told him off!

[Image: 2BQRUAM.png]

It's hard enough to sleep in that bed without worrying about whatever STAINS might be on the sheets.
Stuart Little
Are there any coathangers missing from TOM's closet? Does a coathanger match the wound?
Are there... uh... stains on the sheets?
And lastly, what is the state around the body? Any bloodtrails suggesting direction or the like?
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 20, 2020 at 12:22 AM)Stuart Little Wrote: Are there any coathangers missing from TOM's closet? Does a coathanger match the wound?
THE OTHER MONOKUMA'S ROOM doesn't have a closet.
Seems like a bit of an oversight, really.
(Sep 20, 2020 at 12:22 AM)Stuart Little Wrote: Are there... uh... stains on the sheets?
Very yes.
(Sep 20, 2020 at 12:22 AM)Stuart Little Wrote: And lastly, what is the state around the body? Any bloodtrails suggesting direction or the like?
Nope, the blood is in a nice pool around the body.
Stuart Little
Let's take a coathanger from my own room and compare it
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 20, 2020 at 12:25 AM)Stuart Little Wrote: Let's take a coathanger from my own room and compare it
Waaaay too thin.
Demopan
Check Lucifer's Room. Any daggers in here?
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 20, 2020 at 12:30 AM)Demopan Wrote: Check Lucifer's Room. Any daggers in here?
You enter LUCIFER'S ROOM.
The DOG FURSUIT HEAD sits on her bed.
A BLOODY DAGGER is stabbed through it.