The Other Monokuma
[Image: MJxo3k1.png]

Wow, those were some attempts. When you guys are forced to attempt you really...

[Image: 6EWZWAU.png]

Attempt. Kinda wish more people could've died, with all that raw aggression you guys have.

[Image: j0pB6GL.png]

Oh well, lets see who's dead.

Number 8: @Mordin Solus has perished.
Surprisingly hopefully nobody who was paying attention, he was the ULTIMATE MEDIUM 2.0.

ULTIMATE MEDIUM 2.0:

[Image: UTvVU1Y.png]

Well, at least the GHOSTS won't be messing with the case any more. So get to it, and solve it!

[Image: ZPbzPZ7.png]

Oh right. The CASE INFO. Without the PARTNERS. Uh...

...INFO:
-Somebody left their RAW CHICKEN out without cooking it.
-BODY in the uh, CHEM LAB.
-There's a bunch of EMPTY BOOZE BOTTLES left in the COURTYARD.
-There's a big ramp of PILLOWCASES coming down from the NORTH WEST TOWER.
-Uh, a bunch of bullet holes on the ROOF.
-The bodies of LUCIFER and KRIGHT are in the DINING ROOM.
-One and a half WOODEN DICKS are erected south of the WORKSHOP.
-DINING ROOM TABLE'S full of PARTY PLATTERS and DRINKS.
-There's blood on the ROOF!
-The KITCHEN reeks of VINEGAR.
-There's blood in the CHEM LAB!
-There's a COOL CIRCLE where GOOSE'S DOOR should be.
-PANTS are displayed in the TROPHY ROOM.
-There's a big pile of PILLOWCASES in the LIBRARY.
-MORDIN SOLUS is dead.
-Uh, stabbed?
-Something blew up on the roof of the BEDROOM BUILDING.
-There's blood in the ART ROOM!
-SEAN is missing.
-STAGE has soap.
-CHEM LAB's a mess.

MAP:

[Image: EB3JFMp.png]
FLOOR 1:
[Image: 9Id1xw3.png]
FLOOR 2:
[Image: iMwAqRN.png]
FLOOR 3:

Participants are listed with their BEDROOM number, because I know it's kind of hard to read.

PARTICIPANTS:
2: @πŸ‘Œ
4: @Goose
7: @Rubber Duck
9: @Totally Regular Guy
10: @Minus Shachou
11: @Demopan
13: @Dave Stdider Pokemon Traner
14: @Hideo Kojima
16: @Stuart Little
18: @"Ram Ranch"
19: @Atelier Annie

NPCS:
@The Other Monokuma

Voting ends TOMORROW, SATURDAY at 9PM EST. Should be second nature now.

I'm running out of good rude motives without just straight up killing you guys, so solve this one and let me use the nice motives.

COPYING AND PASTING YOUR ACCOUNT WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EXECUTION. YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS ALREADY.
Mordin Solus

Stuart Little
Investigate chem lab
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 19, 2020 at 1:47 AM)Stuart Little Wrote: Investigate chem lab
The CHEM LAB is in a general state of disarray. CONTAINERS are scattered everywhere.

MORDIN SOLUS's body is also there.
Atelier Annie
investigate mordin solus's body
investigate the stab would; compare to known weapons
investigate the blood in the chem lab
investigate the bullet holes on the roof
investigate the blood on the roof
investigate the roof in general
investigate the blood in the art room
investigate the kitchen
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 19, 2020 at 3:12 AM)Atelier Annie Wrote: investigate mordin solus's body
MORDIN SOLUS lies dead, tucked away in a corner.
He's pretty dead!
And somebody stole his PANTS.
(Sep 19, 2020 at 3:12 AM)Atelier Annie Wrote: investigate the stab would; compare to known weapons
It looks like a quick jab to the THROAT.
Considering all the potential stabby weapons, it'd probably match something SHARP and SHORT.
Probably.
(Sep 19, 2020 at 3:12 AM)Atelier Annie Wrote: investigate the blood in the chem lab
All the BLOOD is localized in a POOL around MORDIN SOLUS' BODY.
(Sep 19, 2020 at 3:12 AM)Atelier Annie Wrote: investigate the bullet holes on the roof
Wow, there's a lot of HOLES! Whatever made them must've fired a pretty large BULLET.
They're all localized around the DOG FURRY SUIT.
(Sep 19, 2020 at 3:12 AM)Atelier Annie Wrote: investigate the blood on the roof
It's near the DOG FURRY SUIT. Not a super significant amount, but there's definitely notable DROPS of the stuff.
(Sep 19, 2020 at 3:12 AM)Atelier Annie Wrote: investigate the roof in general
Besides the obvious, nothing seems to be changed.
Oh, except the DOG FURRY SUIT is missing the HEAD part.
(Sep 19, 2020 at 3:12 AM)Atelier Annie Wrote: investigate the blood in the art room
A quick splash of BLOOD adds a nice colour to the room!
Other than that, it looks like some GOLD PAINT was used lately.
(Sep 19, 2020 at 3:12 AM)Atelier Annie Wrote: investigate the kitchen
Again, somebody didn't finish preparing their RAW CHICKEN. There's some BREAD CRUMBS left out near it.
The FLASHLIGHT and PAN are missing from the OVEN.
And there's a FIZZING LIQUID that smells strongly of VINEGAR.
Atelier Annie
are the pants in the trophy the missing ones from the victim?
can I ask for some clarification on how the role functions? were the ghosts manifested physically? could I have attacked one and have them bleed?
investigate the dining room, look for a dagger specifically
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 19, 2020 at 3:37 AM)Atelier Annie Wrote: are the pants in the trophy the missing ones from the victim?
Well, they look kinda like the pants MORDIN SOLUS might wear...
(Sep 19, 2020 at 3:37 AM)Atelier Annie Wrote: can I ask for some clarification on how the role functions? were the ghosts manifested physically? could I have attacked one and have them bleed?
The GHOSTS existed in an ethereal state. They can manipulate objects, but they can't get hurt, nor can they bleed. They also would have significant trouble actually attacking anybody, and they definitely can't kill!
(Sep 19, 2020 at 3:37 AM)Atelier Annie Wrote: investigate the dining room, look for a dagger specifically
There's a few DINNER KNIVES in the room, but nothing that looks like a DAGGER.
Somebody removed the TABLECLOTH, and all the PLACE SETTINGS have been dispersed onto the floor, though.
Demopan
Press X to Sean

Does the body have any injuries besides the stab wound?

Investigate the Trophy Room
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 19, 2020 at 4:04 AM)Demopan Wrote: Does the body have any injuries besides the stab wound?
Not that you can tell! No other obvious BRUISES or WOUNDS, you think.
(Sep 19, 2020 at 4:04 AM)Demopan Wrote: Investigate the Trophy Room
It looks like somebody spent a lot of time taking down all the various GUNPOWDER WEAPONS and removing the GUNPOWDER part out of them.
Also, there's a pair of PANTS proudly displayed in a TROPHY CASE, next to various actual TROPHIES and AWARDS.
Totally Regular Guy
Hey, what's up? I'll stop going silent for once and talk about what happened, cause I've seen a lot of stuff.

My night only gets crazy near the end, but saying what I've done beforehand might help, so pay attention:

I left my room at the same time as the one-eyed dude, both of us heading for the main hall. We did a bit of chit chat, like what regular dudes would do, although it didn't last long, cause he was busy, so he went upstairs, while I went to the Laundry Room.

So, the laundry machines? Turns out that they're disconnected, so I plugged one up and washed my clothes. Took a shower while that was happening to stay fresh: Didn't want to small, after all. As I left, I noticed the bear fella dragging that demon girl's body to the kitchen. No idea why he'd call out his own actions, or maybe it wasn't him. I won't deny that a costume could be used. Maybe that scepter he was holding has to do with something.

Back to the main hall, then, to the theatre, I witnessed, uh, quite a commotion. I didn't want to deal too much with it, but the scottish guy was there, acting drunk. If this were a party, I'd cheer him on, but he looked miserable. What's worse: The talking mouse started threatening me about being in his spot. Whatever, I didn't want to do with him. A goose comes out of nowhere and hits the scot in the head, leaves with a bunch of soap in its mouth...

I've come to realize that I do not know why I came here. The mouse kept talking to me, so I just left.

From the costume room, I entered the art room to see the chief fight the goose with a bloodied spear. If that's the murder weapon, well, hopefully you got a good reason to be handling that. Well, the two noticed me and skedaddled, so I followed suit, just in case one of them kills the other. Just before entering the Chem Lab, I saw the horned guy again, who was climbing the roof with a gun on him. Hopefully he wasn't going to use that.

Inside the Chem Lab, I saw the goose holding the now dead alien's pants. The chief didn't seem phased by that, yet at this point, I felt like this entire night has been a fever dream. Whatever, the goose left and the other guy followed.

I took this time to check out the room and the corpse as well. I noticed a few things:
- Only Cyanide seems to have been used this entire... game? This is a game, right?
- Some vials were missing from the room, but the alien had them, along with some stuff I couldn't really identify.
- The alien had pack ratted some blunderbusses, probably from the trophy room.
- Couldn't find anything resembling the murder weapon that would match the alien's wound.

That's about it. I passed by the kitchen, seeing the rubber duckie exit it. I smelled vinegar.

Stepped out of the building, noticed a wooden statue get blown up. The scot was there, cheering about. Whatever makes him happy, I guess.

There's too much, I don't think I can play nice guy if this keeps up.
Hideo Kojima
I have an announcement to make - I found the murder weapon.

I present this golden frying pan, and compare it against wounds on the body.

As you can clearly see from the way the wounds match, this can only possibly mean the duplicitous demon who dares to cheat in the ring of honour is the murderer - Demopan.

If it wasn't for myself taking down the callous coward and taking the weapan from him before he could do more harm, he may have even gone as far as to kill the poor defenseless fowl as well as the researcher.
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 19, 2020 at 8:06 AM)Hideo Kojima Wrote: I present this golden frying pan, and compare it against wounds on the body.
It's a regular FRYING PAN, covered in GOLD PAINT.

Absolutely nothing about it matches any wounds on the corpse.
Minus Shachou
I'd like to present my SPEAR, especially the GOOSE BLOOD on it.

For the record, I went into the CHEM LAB and saw MORDIN SOLUS and DAVE STDIDER having a chat. GREY HORNED KID went up a ladder nearby when I chased the GOOSE back, so I think there's pretty good suspicion onto that KID.
πŸ‘Œ
I got out of πŸ› and met πŸ¦† who gave me a coin with 🐻 on it.
We split and I went to πŸ›  to build something.
Unfortunately I was πŸ₯ŠπŸ’₯πŸ€•

Since my means was taken, I can no longer pull off this plan, so I'm gonna tell you cause it was πŸ‘ŒπŸ’―πŸ‘

I received a βœ¨πŸ”¨βœ¨ from 🐻 yesterday, which can fix anything I hit with it.
An interesting property of it was that the pieces would πŸ§±πŸ’¨ to reassemble themselves around the πŸ”¨
I took a πŸ”© from a piece of heavy machinery so I could 🧲 it through someone as I built my 🎨

Anyway,

When I woke up I saw 🦒 running to πŸ›
πŸŽ™and Hideo Kojima left the building and 🀠 appeared from the east, all going to πŸ›
Managed to wrangle πŸ’£ into looking at my 🎨, then went to πŸ›

Heard a πŸ’₯ late at night.
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 19, 2020 at 9:25 AM)Minus Shachou Wrote: I'd like to present my SPEAR, especially the GOOSE BLOOD on it.
MINUS SHACHOU shows off his SPEAR.
It's a strange looking thing up close, not the usual wood or metal you'd use to make a SPEAR.
The TIP is covered in BLOOD.
Atelier Annie
frineds... today is a sad day
BOWSER has died, by my own hand.
[Image: annie05.png]
I blew him up in a big kablooey
[Image: annie06.png]
demopan exits the kitchen
in the main hall, our resident Pokemon Trainer and Drunk hangin out. PKMN has a machine gun?
Annie goes East! and witnesses a bright flash coming from the bedrooms!
while scavenging every ounce of gunpowder available, that speed demon enshrines some pants in the trophy room
as I meander on the west wall, I hear a yell come from the east
[Image: annie07.png]
it is time
I position my faithful companion atop the bedrooms
He goes boom.
it's over.
[Image: annie13.png]
so long, gay bowser...
Goose
honk
Atelier Annie
@Goose
if you could take a page from rubber duck's book and provide us with some information in some manner that would be greatly appreciated
specifically I'm looking for things you may have witnessed while pilfering the corpse

I doubt this is relevant but investigate the dog furry suit. if there's bullet holes I'd like to make an educated guess on what sorta firearm made them
also where is the suit located on the roof? in relation to the rooms below.
do the bullet holes penetrate straight through into the room?

oh and just to cover bases, I'd like to compare shachou's spear tip to the wound on the victim's body
Goose
(Sep 19, 2020 at 9:25 AM)Minus Shachou Wrote: SPEAR
(Sep 19, 2020 at 6:25 AM)Totally Regular Guy Wrote: the two noticed me and skedaddled, so I followed suit
(Sep 19, 2020 at 4:04 AM)Demopan Wrote: The body
(Sep 19, 2020 at 4:09 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: PANTS.
(Sep 19, 2020 at 4:04 AM)Demopan Wrote: the Trophy Room
(Sep 19, 2020 at 5:20 PM)Atelier Annie Wrote: bedrooms

honk