The Other Monokuma
(Sep 19, 2020 at 5:59 PM)Atelier Annie Wrote: I doubt this is relevant but investigate the dog furry suit.
It looks like a few shots might've grazed the suit. Bunch of TEARS in it.
(Sep 19, 2020 at 5:59 PM)Atelier Annie Wrote: if there's bullet holes I'd like to make an educated guess on what sorta firearm made them
They're pretty big. Definitely something bigger than the puny PISTOLS you've guys have been shooting around here.
(Sep 19, 2020 at 5:59 PM)Atelier Annie Wrote: also where is the suit located on the roof? in relation to the rooms below.
The suit sits SOUTH of the GLASS ROOF, near the edge of the ROOF.
(Sep 19, 2020 at 5:59 PM)Atelier Annie Wrote: do the bullet holes penetrate straight through into the room?
Nah, the BULLETS are pretty firmly stuck in the ROOF itself.
Hideo Kojima
I will be honest - I was in a haze last night. Disoriented, reeling.

I started heading to the main hall, after seeing a suspicious hand-off between Mr. Stdider and the duck outside the bedrooms. From there, I headed to the kitchen, to reclaim what is rightfully mine - however, I was blindsided by the goose.

Again.

I woke up some time after, covered in the condiment known to fish and chip shops worldwide, vinegar. Regardless, I open the oven, and reclaim what is min-

Except it's not there. Someone had gotten to the pan before me.

At this point, Mr. Shachou walks in with a bloody spear, who is definitely not the murderer in any shape way or form. I head back to the main hall with him, and in walks the blasted cheat himself, Demopan.

I reclaim what is mine, and continue outside with Mr. Shachou. The cowboys show up, at some point - I could care less, I retrieved my trophy. I see the emoji standing off in the west as well, looked as out of it as I was when I was planning what I was doing tonight.

I return to my bedroom and sleep for the night - which is interrupted at one point by a pretty loud explosion.

---

Now that's out the way...

Investigate Agent's body to see if the crossbow is still there. If so, grab a bolt and compare it to the stab wound.
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 19, 2020 at 6:53 PM)Hideo Kojima Wrote: Investigate Agent's body to see if the crossbow is still there. If so, grab a bolt and compare it to the stab wound.
Looks like nobody's touched her body. She totally has a CROSSBOW.
You grab one of the BOLTS. Kinda flimsy, and definitely too small.
Dave Stdider Pokemon Traner
CHAPTER 4: th DETH OF TEAM BADDY BAD?!?

dav whoak up in his rum n notised kritikal wuz nowher 2 be scene . "mayb teem bad fibally left..'. he sed butt ten he boticed that kratkat bhad putt a MACINE GUNN in teh rooom!! this" iss wayy batter then a pokimin!!" dave sad so he toik tye gun an dleft he. receves a coinn frum rubber psyduck then wakks with kojiima an psses wouden browser. they goo to ktichen but den kojojo nocked owt by goose an seesoned wit vingar and baeking soda and alsso goast of kernal sandars?!?!

so the n dav gose to chem lab an meats solis for sum siency qwessions. minus kachow pases thru ,then soulus thanx dav fr his tume so dave leafs to kritchen were he runns unto... klitkat agan UGGGGHHJ.. ruber duck entres wile kitkat says ""dav.. im sirry..... i nede too end wat i startted... " "wut due you meen?"? dav sed but wen ducky left kotchen jarjat hit hin then tuok the maseen gun!!!1 ten he whent to roof affter seaing minus n groose n rooglar guy . when hee gets to topp of roooof he fynds the doge hoo betraed him: jcak noir. "jacques i kill u know " kratkat seid butt bfor the machn gunn can unlode,, teh soot cums to live and rushs at karptkat wit sumthin?!?!!! in pannic krosskit fyres whildly but stull gets cutts along hiss arm's but finale karkat shoits jacky in deh arm talks the nife anf stabbs jack noir throgh the hed, permenently klling teh teem badd traytor

karkass taeks head off jack then moovs arund to clim up toweer movung alung wit gay cowboy. wen he climed to topp if tower he calld out i"i half killed JCAK NIRO!!" (i dunno if any1 here him) ten he go yo bedd fter leavin jacks hed in loocifers room

IS KRETIN FINALY GUD?!? WUT WILL HAPEN TO DAV NEST?!! WHIL RAMM RANCHE DINALLY PUTT ME OIT IF MY MISSOURI?!!1? FIND OUTT SOON!!
the quespt begins
Atelier Annie
time for mass weapon search!

would any of the kitchen utensils match the wound on the body? any from the dining room?
garden tools from the shed (if applicable) maybe a gilded dagger from the treasure room?
are there any missing glass shards from the bathroom, would those possibly line up?
tools from the torture room?
is there evidence of metalwork being done in the workshop? do we have a stock of the metal in the castle to determine if a certain amount was used to fashion such a weapon?

can I take this moment to take stock of the weapons in the outer walls, it is said that it should be clear which are missing.
can I find a COMMON DAGGER and compare it against the wound?
has the chem room ever contained bladed instruments?
do we have general access to the underground? is there anything from down there that could be an applicable weapon?

also I'd like to check the remains of the outhouse to see if it has been used to dispose of anything
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 19, 2020 at 7:19 PM)Atelier Annie Wrote: would any of the kitchen utensils match the wound on the body?
A KITCHEN KNIFE, probably.
(Sep 19, 2020 at 7:19 PM)Atelier Annie Wrote: any from the dining room?
A DINING KNIFE, probably.
(Sep 19, 2020 at 7:19 PM)Atelier Annie Wrote: garden tools from the shed (if applicable)
GARDEN SHEERS, maybe?
That seems a bit BIG though.
(Sep 19, 2020 at 7:19 PM)Atelier Annie Wrote: maybe a gilded dagger from the treasure room?
Nah, there's no fancy WEAPONS like that in there.
(Sep 19, 2020 at 7:19 PM)Atelier Annie Wrote: are there any missing glass shards from the bathroom,
None obviously and overtly, though it'd take an age to clean all that up and check for sure.
(Sep 19, 2020 at 7:19 PM)Atelier Annie Wrote: would those possibly line up?
None of the SHARDS seem big enough, but a big enough SHARD might.
(Sep 19, 2020 at 7:19 PM)Atelier Annie Wrote: tools from the torture room?
Surprisingly, there doesn't seem like many SHARP TOOLS in there. At least, ones that are mobile.
(Sep 19, 2020 at 7:19 PM)Atelier Annie Wrote: is there evidence of metalwork being done in the workshop?
Oh, yeah, loads of it.
(Sep 19, 2020 at 7:19 PM)Atelier Annie Wrote: do we have a stock of the metal in the castle to determine if a certain amount was used to fashion such a weapon?
I dunno, there's certainly no stock of RAW METAL in the WORKSHOP. A few pipes, nails, screws, and things like that. Uncountable and very disturbed, though.
There's a seemingly endless supply of GOLD in the TREASURE ROOM, but any order to that has been disturbed long ago.
(Sep 19, 2020 at 7:19 PM)Atelier Annie Wrote: can I take this moment to take stock of the weapons in the outer walls, it is said that it should be clear which are missing.
Other than what was posted during the last INVESTIGATION, nothing else appears to be missing.
(Sep 19, 2020 at 7:19 PM)Atelier Annie Wrote: can I find a COMMON DAGGER and compare it against the wound?
There's plenty of those on the CASTLE WALLS!
A DAGGER could've been used, probably.
(Sep 19, 2020 at 7:19 PM)Atelier Annie Wrote: has the chem room ever contained bladed instruments?
None of the INSTRUMENTS appear to be bladed.
(Sep 19, 2020 at 7:19 PM)Atelier Annie Wrote: do we have general access to the underground? is there anything from down there that could be an applicable weapon?
[Image: UTvVU1Y.png]

The extravagant tales of such a place could make such a thing plausible indeed!

[Image: mLOzmPq.png]

But unless you have you have a key to get down there, or can prove without reasonable doubt that it's related to the murder at hand, I'm not unlocking squat for you.
(Sep 19, 2020 at 7:19 PM)Atelier Annie Wrote: also I'd like to check the remains of the outhouse to see if it has been used to dispose of anything
Despite being an OUTHOUSE, it looks like what was once where the SEAT would be leads directly to a TRAP DOOR.

That's gross.
Stuart Little

start in dressing room
go into prop room. ram ranch is there holding a cowboy
ram ranch and i go into art room. demopan enters with us, as he comes in from the west
goose runs past all three of us

demopan starts working on a project
tom drags lucifer by us while waving his scepter
ram ranch exits to the south
i go to the bathroom

place is a mess
i pick up all the wooden rats by the dead rat
i head back to the art room. demopan is gone
i head down through the prop room and into the theater

totally regular guy comes in at the same time
demopan is on stage giving some rant
i let totally regular guy know this is rat ranch
(he mentions im a mouse)

goose runs in and bonks demopan on the head with a mace, shoves a bunch of soap in his mouth, and runs off
im about to fight regular guy but then he leaves
yeah rat ranch cowboys
<presumed timegap>
rapid gunfire
<presumed timegap>
demopan wakes up and spits out the soap, washes it out with booze
i lay down the law and tell him this is the mouse house. rat ranch
<presumed timegap>
i hear an explosion
i go back to the dressing room and go to bed
Rubber Duck
[Image: Night4-1.png]

[Image: Night4-2.png]
Demopan
Ah did it, ah'm the winner...me, not you...V-Victory! Is! Mine! Ahaha...ha...ha...

...just a one-eyed bloody monster...

Sorry lads...'avin a moment. Go on...do the investinagationing without me...

*grumble*

I woke up and left me room along with Totally Regular Lad. He regularly followed me to the main building, and regularly split off to the LAUNDRY ROOM while I went to the KITCHEN. I grabbed me trusty pan, which was heartlessly pilfered by that cretinous klepto Kojima, and snagged some scrumpy too. I passed by the Wooden Bowser as I left and headed to the ARTS AND CRAFTS ROOM. The wee li'l mousie and the gay cowboy also entered from the east. That blasted Goose zipped by too.

I got to work painting me pan a pretty shade of Australium. TOM came through at some point dragging the devil lass' corpse, still holding his golden sceptre. The cowboy left south, and the mouse entered the BATHROOM. When I finished, I headed downstairs to the STAGE.

That's where I would've had the final battle against Mr. Satan, but after his unfortunate and untimely demise...I was the WINNER, laddies! Wooooooo! Woo....woo. I just got drunk alone while the Regular Lad and the mouse had a brawl in the THEATRE. The Goose also came in, and-

OI. WAT JUS' HAPPENED?

Bloody bird bonked me on the 'ead and knocked me out cold. When I woke up, me mouth tasted like...soap? Is this some kinda statement about me language? Well a great big bloody FUCK YOU to you, too. The mouse was still here and started givin' me a hard time about this being rat ranch or somethin'. Tired of all these animals.

I left to the MAIN HALL, where I saw Minus Shachou and- *gasp* -Kojima! He took that bloody flashlight out again, and he shined it in me eyes! I really need to invest in some sunglasses. When I came to, me pan was...me australium pan...was...

KOOOOOOJIIIIIIIIIIMAAAAAAAAA

With the fury of a thousand tryhards in pub servers, I left the building and went to the COURTYARD. The emoji lass was here, and she asked me to check out her peckers. Lovely. One of 'em looks like it's at half mast. She fucks off to bed while I keep drinking away my sorrow.

After some time passes, I hear a commotion from the LIBRARY TOWER. Looks like someone's up there? Then I see that wooden turtle thing again, on top of the Bedroom building. Then, KA-BOOOOOOM! Finally, some fireworks in this place! Ahhh, that makes me back. While I'm enjoying the show, the Regular Lad and the much nicer water fowl pass by and go to their rooms. Bout time for me to sleep too, then. As I get to me room, I nearly trip over something on the ground: the championship belt! Ahaha! Ah'm the rightful owner now...might go for a pretty penny on the marketplace, though.

...I jus' want me pan back...
Stuart Little
Examine workshop more closely
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 19, 2020 at 10:26 PM)Stuart Little Wrote: Examine workshop more closely
A bunch of TOOLS are missing. WRENCHES, HAMMERS, SCREWDRIVERS, TOOL KITS, mostly stuff in those categories.
Nothing out of place appears to have been left in there.
Stuart Little
Examine TOM's room if that wasnt done yet
Demopan
Look inside both of the giant piles of pillowcases. Anything in there besides more pillowcases?
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 19, 2020 at 10:35 PM)Stuart Little Wrote: Examine TOM's room if that wasnt done yet
JEANS and ROCKS litter the floor. There's a RADIO that's turned off.
The BED has been converted into an extremely unsafe BUNK BED, literally stacking half of the BED on top of the other.
No SEAN in here, if you're looking for him!
(Sep 19, 2020 at 10:38 PM)Demopan Wrote: Look inside both of the giant piles of pillowcases. Anything in there besides more pillowcases?
Those are a lot of PILLOWCASES!
All different kinds, with all different patterns.
You dive in and get to searching.

There doesn't appear to be anything else in the piles.
Stuart Little
Ram Ranch Wrote:- wake up, take sean from courtyard, the hottest ram ranch cowboy with the biggest dick
- see shachou standing outside goose's room
- head to art room from prop room from there, stuart is with me, demopan enters from the west, goose rushes past all of us
- see demopan work on something, tom is moving lucifer's body with a golden scepter, so i rush into his room
- begin fucking sean on monokuma's bed
- while im in tom's room, i hear commotion in the art room, and rapid gunfire from somewhere
- because no one entered while sean and i were fucking, my attempt didnt land, and tom shoos me and my cowboy out into the art room
- kitkat is here, with a machine gun
- we both descend the stairs and he heads east while i head west to the assembled group to the west, which consists of shachou, kojima, and i see :ok_hand: standing to the west looking quite dazed
- i head to bed and continue fucking sean all night, see the following excerpt from Ram Ranch 4 for further details
Spoiler:
Stuart Little
is it possible to fuck on top of tom's bunk bed
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 19, 2020 at 10:52 PM)Stuart Little Wrote: is it possible to fuck on top of tom's bunk bed
...Yes?
The TOP "BUNK" is incredibly unstable and I wouldn't recommend it, but there's nothing physically stopping you, and it hasn't collapsed on itself yet.
Stuart Little
as they've both given permission in discord, compare the knockout injury on kojima to that of demopan
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 19, 2020 at 11:01 PM)Stuart Little Wrote: as they've both given permission in discord, compare the knockout injury on kojima to that of demopan
Looks like they did give permission!
They have very similar BRUISES. Both on their FOREHEADS.
Stuart Little
Compare Stir's spear to the wound on the victim, per Discord