The Stranger
Greetings, fellow. You are an interesting one, are you not?

My name is an aspect of my life that I have once forgotten, and never acquired back... but if a name is what you must give me, then you can simply call me The Stranger.

I am but mere old dust wandering around the world... forgotten by the king who I once considered to be my friend, and hated by many over my own mere existence.

Our race is an odd one, a type that has existed for centuries and centuries over the name of the Sphynx.

None of us holds that so-called fur others keep, and many are despised and disgusted by our sight. We hold a negative reputation across the world... whether it is for our own persona, or our exquisite appearance, it matters not, as humans keep their motif intact.

[Image: armello___the_stranger_by_fortunatafox_d...NJ0xwmE2Jw]
(FortunaFox, DA.)

[Image: Z90Hs2v.jpg]
(Kedemel, Reddit.)

[Image: elyssia_and_the_stranger_by_fortunatafox...8ikrEwpjvs]
(FortunaFox, DA.)

[Image: 51l70YdmzhL._SY300_.jpg]

If a Sphynx is what you desire to know of, then I shall let you know that the first book of Armello has me starring in its words.

Let our hand not falter. Advance is what we must do.

[Image: animal-1841557_960_720.jpg]
[Image: sphynx-1521190_960_720.jpg]
[Image: sphynx-814164_960_720.jpg]

[Image: cute-3333100_960_720.jpg]
[Image: hairless-cat-4789518_960_720.jpg]
[Image: sphynx-3769190_960_720.jpg]

[Image: sphynx-cat-1246696_960_720.jpg]
[Image: cat-1383945_960_720.jpg]
[Image: cat-656603_960_720.jpg]

[Image: sphynx-cat-1154157_960_720.jpg]
[Image: sphynx-cat-1241004_960_720.jpg]
[Image: animals-1246303_960_720.jpg]

[Image: sphinxhed.png?itok=jF2Flp_W]
[Image: 7624205375f0170837ece68.14123827-breed-368.jpg]
[Image: Sphynx_cat_lit_from_one_side-copy.jpg]

---
Extra:

[Image: sphynx-5271720_960_720.jpg]
[Image: lysyekiski-1821250_960_720.jpg]
[Image: Sphynx-breed-guide-986x640.jpg]

And so, I will wither away once this is all done...

Never to come back again... unless... you somehow want me to stay, hm?
[Image: 340?cb=20160221042827]
Lord Beerus
What'd you know, there's still cats left in this universe... ain't that a simple surprise.

Hey there, old gold. You can call me Lord Beerus, the God of Destruction. Due to the countless universes I've gotten rid of, I'd dare myself to say I'm as old as you... or so I'd like to believe.

Why yes! Our race is considered ugly, disgusting, dumb, crazy... you can call it many things. But even then, allow me to talk to you a little bit about the humans' past... and how we've ascended onto the rank of Gods.

One time, in the realms of Egypt, there were little menaces scattered around the place... for so, I, took the time to get rid of them in hopes to get some nice food as a reward... until one of my egotastic cousins took the credit for it and claimed itself to be the 'Protector of the Home'... as well as of the kingdom itself.

Yes, yes, this is bad... but I got to eat regardless, due to being a part of the family, so I didn't quite mind that event as much as I would've liked to. As I sat back and stared at Mafdet doing all the work, the time eventually passed and I began to realize that, yes, she was a normal, humanoid cat... therefore, she was bound to meet her doom and die eventually, sadly! Sadly to you, not me, I'd seen that many times before.

Eventually, more gods came along such as Bastet... the Eye of Ra, also called the Sun God. People saw her as the one deity to watch over the little ones and guarded the whole place with her presence... until they finally realized that this was all a stupid act and decided to drop it and consider -themselves- their gods.

Funny.

[Image: Great-Sphinx-Giza-Egypt.jpg]

Here. This is an example of how they worshipped our race. Sorry about the nose, I broke it.

Anyway! Enough chatter... I'll make myself seem like an old geezer if I keep going.

Great work, old gold. You've done some fine work... oh, and don't forget that you can see a Sphynx Cat in the hit show called Dragon Ball Super as well... even if I'm portraited as a joke at times, it's still... average.

[Image: e566937574eff27512907be64f6bbd15.png]
[Image: beerus-dragon-ball-super_0.jpg?itok=yDftfCWa]
[Image: beerus-.jpg]

Love that last one.
[Image: Beerus-Eating-Funny.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&h=370]
The Stranger
Interesting... interesting indeed... I admire your contempt over ancient history, King Beerus.

Perhaps we should stop by and chatter one of these times... while the sun is still in place, and the moon still turns into a sign of doom and evil.
[Image: 340?cb=20160221042827]
Lord Beerus
I AM NOT KING BEERUS YOU STUPID FOOL!

...but yes, as long as you've got something in stock for me, I might.
Draku
I HATE HOW THESE THINGS LOOK SO MUCH DSJKFDFDFS

also i love how i was going to go and look up what the dragon ball character was that was one of these to shitpost and then i scroll down and MY JOB WAS ALREADY DONE FOR ME
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Lord Beerus
(Sep 20, 2020 at 8:39 PM)Draku Wrote: I HATE HOW THESE THINGS LOOK SO MUCH DSJKFDFDFS

Technically speaking, there's nothing better than this... but truthfully, the taste of humans can easily differ from the taste of a god like me. We're all animals in a world full of monkeys, and the monkeys can range from ugly to unbearable to see.

(Sep 20, 2020 at 8:39 PM)Draku Wrote: also i love how i was going to go and look up what the dragon ball character was that was one of these to shitpost and then i scroll down and MY JOB WAS ALREADY DONE FOR ME

But thanks, I suppose. It's good to see that despite your bad taste, you've still got a little bit of culture in you.

Thread Tags

cat