Anonymous
i.e. baths or showers? hot or cold water?

I just converted to a cold shower person on a hot day

you probably already know who I am, oh well
Anonymous
i eat my own ass
Anonymous
i cum to wash the stains away
Anonymous
i wait for it to rain and roll around in the puddles
Anonymous
start it hot and turn it cold by the end
Anonymous
#2 I didn't know jules conroy joined minus world
Anonymous
piss
Anonymous
like many US senators once a month on the sabbath day i drink the blood of the covenant and stand outside, unmoving with arms stretched out, basking in the subtle moonlight to rejuvinate my body and cleanse my sins

sometimes i bring a rubber ducky
Anonymous
i used to shower every morning but recently the mold has gotten so bad i only shower twice a week to avoid agitating it more
Anonymous
if the water is not one step below hot enough to inflict physical pain you're doing it wrong
Anonymous
just jump in the goddamn urinal
Anonymous
dump in the urinal? got it
Anonymous
Secret of the Urinal
Anonymous
bidet my asshole til its spotless and nothing else
Anonymous
i frankly dont see the problem with only washing my asshole with a wet paper towel and then a dry one and nothing else. its not like poop comes from my eyes or my feet, so those aren't going to smell on their own. anybody feel me?
Anonymous
personally, i just use axe body spray in lieu of showering. after using axe body spray, i feel scentally delicious and confident. seriously! i recommend the orion scent. homos aren't allowed to use it though, since its only supposed to work for attracting women
Anonymous
there was a kid in my elementary school who would routinely shit in the sinks, to the point where they started requiring a teacher to wait outside the bathroom on bathroom breaks

somehow the sink shitting still happened and he was never caught. his identity remains a mystery

Admin edit:
This post has won a 2020 MW Award! And I almost forgot to award it!
[Image: mwawards20.svg]
Anonymous
it was the teacher
Anonymous
#18 is really good at phoenix wright games
Anonymous
#19 fucking sucks

also hi #31, you're gay

Thread Tags

bees?