Fifty
Woof! Hey, dude! Name's Fifty...

...well, actually, I'm his son. Y'see, dad's not here anymore, but his account's still got to have some bit of life left!

Fifty was the name our owner gave him! He was born before 2010, growing popular around 2009 and such due to... humans. He was shot by some mean guys because they thought he was rooting through the garbage, 'cause that could seemingly look dangerous and all. Truth is, he's a big softie.

Since his owner didn't have enough money to take care of him, he was sent to a shelter... and then, he was picked up by a nice family! Our nice owner called Kelly Michael, really pretty person who I love to be around!

Everyone gave us a lot of love... and unfortunately, dad had to leave at a rather young age. But hey! Life's like that, so.

You could say I'm Fifty... Two! Just kidding... I'm Jane.

Here's a cool video someone made of my dad!

And here's dad at a party!

[Image: fiftyjane-e1447443284847-600x459.jpg]
[Image: coats2.jpg]
[Image: Fifty-and-Jane-in-the-Snow.jpg]

And here's dad and me.

Anyway! Sorry for the long thread. I promised I'd make one a couple of days ago, and I didn't deliver... I was just gathering courage, you know!

Live life, it's cool! Smelling butts is cool too! There's a lot of cool things! Dad taught me that.

https://boredomtherapy.com/fifty-the-pitbull/ <-- You can read more about my dad here. It's not much, but it's something!

I hope you're having a good day!
With the one I love the most. I'll never forget you, dad.

[Image: 2Y66vn6.png]

Context:
Nelson
Wow dude! Motivational words! Your dad's a cool one! Living with two legs... insane!

Cheers, I'm here for all you need.
Haru
Shooting any animal's just plain rude! Humans need to control themselves.

Sorry for your loss... I know how it feels to lose someone you care for a lot.

Stay strong! Keep your head up!

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Digby
bro, like, you moved me.

touching story man. stay cool. Respect.
[Image: qfXMehN.png]
Draku
Courageous Pitbull Travels 500 Miles to Bite Child
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Elyk
I don't get why this is impressive or inspirational? I only have two legs and I have never had an issue.
Tuna
(Sep 26, 2020 at 10:38 PM)Elyk Wrote: I don't get why this is impressive or inspirational? I only have two legs and I have never had an issue.

YOURe nOT FUNNY THISI S RUDE feel ASHAMED
Temmie
(Sep 26, 2020 at 10:46 PM)Tuna Wrote:
(Sep 26, 2020 at 10:38 PM)Elyk Wrote: I don't get why this is impressive or inspirational? I only have two legs and I have never had an issue.

shut the f up.
Dr. Piccolo
(Sep 26, 2020 at 10:46 PM)Temmie Wrote:
(Sep 26, 2020 at 10:46 PM)Tuna Wrote:

shut the f up.

I hate this place.
Feetio
It could be much worse.
Feetio.
Draku
(Sep 27, 2020 at 1:28 AM)Feetio Wrote: It could be much worse.
don't you dare
[Image: s2n7oi.png]