The Other Monokuma
(Oct 1, 2020 at 11:07 PM)Hideo Kojima Wrote: With Minus Shachou's persimmons, I wish to inspect his "role removal for a day" bottle. I'd also like to see what colour the liquid is inside it, in particular.
Persimmons seem to be granted!

A SPRAY CAN lies in the middle of MINUS SHACHOU'S ROOM.
You give it a test spray.
Wow, the thing's completely empty! That must be one hell of a mechanism.
No trace of the LIQUID remains.
Hideo Kojima
TOM, where do the drains in the laundry room lead to?
Pour some wine down the drain to try and figure out whether it comes out somewhere strange, to try and find relevancy
The Other Monokuma
(Oct 1, 2020 at 11:21 PM)Hideo Kojima Wrote: TOM, where do the drains in the laundry room lead to?
Pour some wine down the drain to try and figure out whether it comes out somewhere strange, to try and find relevancy
Uh, you could probably access the pipes for the drains in the BASEMENT if you tried, but otherwise it would just all go out into the OCEAN.

[Image: 2BQRUAM.png]

It'd be easy to fish up solid evidence out of the ocean, but even I can't explain how I'd get liquid evidence...
Totally Regular Guy
Screw it, can we make some of that lean and compare it to the purple poison or whatever?
The Other Monokuma
(Oct 1, 2020 at 11:33 PM)Totally Regular Guy Wrote: Screw it, can we make some of that lean and compare it to the purple poison or whatever?
What's in that stuff? Codeine, some over the counter stuff, soda, and candy?
I'll note that nothing like that seems to have been touched in the CHEM LAB...
You make up a quick batch for the fun of it.

Somehow, it's not neon enough.
Minus Shachou
Anyone can search my person and my items and my room entirely.
Stuart Little
Check stir and his room
The Other Monokuma
(Oct 2, 2020 at 12:09 AM)Stuart Little Wrote: Check stir and his room
Nothing immediately obvious or interesting in MINUS SHACHOU'S ROOM other than the SPRAY CAN in the middle of the floor.
MINUS SHACHOU himself has...
A PILLOWCASE with an 👌 design on it, a weird CLOTH BAG, and a weird GOLD COIN, with THE OTHER MONOKUMA on one side, and a MONOKUMA'S ICONIC EXPRESSION on the other.
Minus Shachou
I want to inspect the door between Stu and Goose's room. Open, close, check the material and how it's held together and to the wall.
The Other Monokuma
(Oct 2, 2020 at 12:21 AM)Minus Shachou Wrote: I want to inspect the door between Stu and Goose's room.
It's a DOOR!
It looks exactly like one of the BEDROOM DOORS, though it doesn't seem to lock.
The WALL around it is cracked, and visible debris lies around the door on both sides. Almost kinda like the DOOR just forced itself in.
There's a COOL MAGIC CIRCLE on the wall around the door, but only on the side that's in GOOSE'S ROOM.
Stuart Little
check myself and my room since I had metal taste in my mouth and my room was gone through
The Other Monokuma
(Oct 2, 2020 at 12:23 AM)Stuart Little Wrote: check myself and my room since I had metal taste in my mouth and my room was gone through
STUART LITTLE checks himself out. Oh yeah, look at that bod.
He shows off some BRUISES/DENTS in the top of his head. Ouch.
Doesn't seem like there's anything in your mouth. Maybe something metal was in it before?

STUART LITTLE'S ROOM is in a state of disarray, and the DOOR was obviously forced open.
There doesn't appear to actually anything missing, nor anything interesting added beyond the usual bedroom stuff.
Minus Shachou
I want to check the Laundry room for other types of chemicals stored for cleaning.
The Other Monokuma
(Oct 2, 2020 at 12:55 AM)Minus Shachou Wrote: I want to check the Laundry room for other types of chemicals stored for cleaning.
LAUNDRY ROOM's mostly LAUNDRY DETERGENTS and stuff.
Doesn't seem disturbed that much.