[DAY 6] MURDERING-UNDER-THE-INFLUENCE

The Other Monokuma
[Image: roWh5Nn.png]

[Image: zKx6Lrr.png]

YOUR-ATTEMPTS-TO-SLAY-ME-ARE-FUTILE. CEASE-AT-ONCE.

[Image: 5aEqu05.png]

I-AM-MADE-OF-STRONGER-STUFF-THAN-MY-FATHER.

[Image: FW9twp1.png]

HOWEVER. YOU-ARE-NOT.
NUMBER-2:-@👌-HAS-BEEN-SLAIN. SHE-LIES-DEAD-IN-HER-ROOM.

[Image: g9jzf9O.png]

COOPERATE-AND-SOLVE-THIS-CRIME. PERHAPS-IT-WILL-BOOST-YOUR-TEAMWORK-AND-ALLOW-YOU-TO-ESCAPE-THIS-PLACE.

[Image: IKzbdIS.png]

Hey, hey! These people couldn't escape a paper bag!

[Image: 0Lc9gVO.png]

Also, that's the opposite of what we want! They're supposed to kill each other for sport! We're not ending this thing until we run outta people!

[Image: B4Xupm3.png]

[Image: UTvVU1Y.png]

Also, you forgot to mention her cool ROLE. She was the ULTIMATE SUPREME LEADER!
ULTIMATE SUPREME LEADER:

[Image: mLOzmPq.png]

Come on, put some effort into it! And nobody wants to read all your dialogue when it's obfuscated with such a dumb typing quirk!

[Image: B4Xupm3.png]

INFO:
-There's vomit on the floor.
-The BODY is pale, generally sickly, and has vomit around the mouth.
-The BODY is in 👌's BEDROOM, underneath her BED.
-There's a bunch of EMPTY WINE BOTTLES scattered around.
-There's a deflated toy in the middle of the MAIN HALL.
-Another PILLOW CASE RAMP has materialized on the SOUTH EAST side of the MAIN BUILDING. It reaches up to the ROOF.
-A trail of COOKIE PATTERNED PILLOWCASES wraps around the entire castle.
-👌 is dead, and I finally don't have to keep copying that emoji!
-I saw a WENDIGO, I swear!
-There's less COWBOYS in the POOL.
-The door to 👌's BEDROOM shows signs of forced entry.
-The REC ROOM is full of bullet holes, like somebody shot up the place.
-The WINE STORAGE ROOM has burned down. Now only ashes live here.
-A CRUSHED BEER CAN lays in front of the MAIN HALL ENTRANCE.

MAP:

[Image: znOJ3pL.png]
FLOOR 1:
[Image: AE9ypsq.png]
FLOOR 2:
[Image: hj5VntF.png]
FLOOR 3:
[Image: XL1VYf3.png]
FLOOR B1:

Participants are listed with their BEDROOM number, because I know it's kind of hard to read.

PARTICIPANTS:
7: @Rubber Duck
9: @Totally Regular Guy
11: @Demopan
14: @Hideo Kojima
16: @Stuart Little
18: @"Ram Ranch"
19: @Atelier Annie

NPCS:
@The Other Monokuma
@The Other Monodam

Voting ends TOMORROW, FRIDAY at 9PM EST. I'd recommend not leaving it to the absolute last second like last time.

Eh, I'm out of good solve motives. I'll just say you'll get probably one of the worst "incentives" I've got if you mess this up.

COPYING AND PASTING YOUR ACCOUNT WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EXECUTION. YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS ALREADY.
Hideo Kojima
Let's investigate the hand's bedroom. Also her body, in general.
Also, let's have a quick once-over the Wine Storage, Rec Room, Dangerous Weapons Storage and the basement hallways.
The Other Monokuma
(Oct 9, 2020 at 4:48 AM)Hideo Kojima Wrote: Let's investigate the hand's bedroom.
Various random TOOLS, mostly HAMMERS, litter her room.
And two PILLOWCASES with the GOOSE'S FACE patterned on them.
(Oct 9, 2020 at 4:48 AM)Hideo Kojima Wrote: Also her body, in general.
Her body's stored underneath her BED.
Whatever happened to her, it looks like she suffered. She's all pale and sickly.
Vomit is around her mouth.

You find a BRUISE on her head.
In her pockets are a weird GOLD COIN, with THE OTHER MONOKUMA on one side, and a MONOKUMA'S ICONIC EXPRESSION on the other.
She also has a random SCREW that looks like it was a part of something.
(Oct 9, 2020 at 4:48 AM)Hideo Kojima Wrote: Also, let's have a quick once-over the Wine Storage, Rec Room, Dangerous Weapons Storage and the basement hallways.
The WINE STORAGE has been burnt down. There's nothing in here but ashes.
And a ZIPPO LIGHTER.

The REC ROOM WALLS have a bunch of bullet holes in them, and a few casing scattered across the room.
Nothing of actual value seems to have been shot at, though.

The DANGEROUS WEAPONS STORAGE is dangerously unorganized!
There's also a BUCKET and some kind of BLACK JESTER COSTUME in here.
And a few COWBOYS.

The BASEMENT HALLWAYS contain nothing of interest.
Except for the COOKIE PATTERNED PILLOWCASE TRAIL that goes through from the TROPHY ROOM BASEMENT to the LIBRARY.
Demopan
Check out the wine bottles scattered around the crime scene. Do they smell funny, like something besides wine was inside 'em?

Examine the door to the victim's room, and compare it to my own that the wendigo rudely barged into last night. Do the signs of forced entry look similar?
Atelier Annie
leave bedroom, ram ranch heads east of bedrooms
enter main hall, Guy is here and we go into the theater
little mouse in the dressing room with monodamn, doing nothing
pass through the costume room, upstairs, pass through the art room
enter the bathrrom and obtian a chard og glass
up on the roof, make my way down to the ground
pass by Guy again as I enter the outer walls
I climb down the hatch in the trophy room to check out the basement, entering the rec room
there's a mecha robot ram ranch here pointing a gun at an unconsious ram ranch??? monodam is here too
make my way over to the library basement, monokuma is here
through the hatch to the library, rubber ducky is here
I pass through the entrance hall and head to bread

my quest for keys bore no fruit this day
Demopan
Totally Regular Testimony:

- got out, saw ram ranch go right. bowser pillowcase leaving cookies everywhere got damm
- saw stuart at the weapons room, goin' FUBAR as a us army man. also monodam was there
- grab a beer
- part ways at the rec room
- go upstairs (ladder?) to the trophy room. saw monokuma go down
- ram ranch
- go right. bowser pillow again
- bowser pillow took a pillow ramp to go up or something???
- pass by laundry. main hall, hand is there, scottish cyclops yells at top of lungs about kojima
- hand tells me to look at the dicks
- i look at the dicks
- saw the rubber duck, beat it up a bit
- go to roof with hand. hand tells me to watch this magic trick
- :cum:
- to the hall, kitchen, lab, cookies being placed from the ladder to tom's room
- back to the roof, more pillowcase bullshit
- crack open a cold one and drink as i look at the scenery
- finish the can and throw it down
- almost hit hand with the can, get flipped off
- hand goes around the bedroom building, northwards
- main hall, pool, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys. dead body.
- have fun in the kiddy pool
- wendigo with an axe and shield passes by, to the bedroom building they go
- i'd sus demopan here but i see him right after, heading to the same place, alongside the duck
- bed

Ram Ranch Testimony:

- wake up, press x to sean and a few other cowboys, haul ass to the treasure room to grab a crown for prince harry, as i was fated to kidnap him on night 6
- deciding who prince harry would be was difficult so i left that decision until later
- me and the other cowboys head south to trophy room, see regular guy with a beer
- enter basement via hatch, see TOM exiting wine cellar with a bunch of wine bottles
- wendigo is in here fucking the place up, hes got a fire axe and wheel shield, definitely not prince harry material
- i grab a bottle of wine and dump it for my failed attempt tonight
- fucking stuart little is in the rec room
- fuck, the one dude i didnt want to crown prince harry
- fuck
- the only weakness 32 naked cowboys have is the us marines
- fuck
- try to calmly explain that no prince harry kidnapping has occurred yet
- he hits me on the head with the back of his rifle
- swear i hear my skull cracking
- oh god oh fuck
- regain consciousness to the sounds of people yelling loudly about a wendigo
- haul ass to the weapons room with my therapy cowboys
- murder plans a total bust now so i decide to hump the cowboys to calm my nerve and breed the next generation of ram ranch steeds to have immunity to us marines
- some time passes between each of these next events, tom enters and grabs a gun, monodam enters and grabs a lot of guns, i hear shootout noises in the other room, then tom runs through
- my night ends here
Demopan
What happens to a TOM coin after it is used?
The Other Monokuma
(Oct 9, 2020 at 10:01 AM)Demopan Wrote: Check out the wine bottles scattered around the crime scene. Do they smell funny, like something besides wine was inside 'em?
Sniff, sniff.
Smells like wine.
(Oct 9, 2020 at 10:01 AM)Demopan Wrote: Examine the door to the victim's room, and compare it to my own that the wendigo rudely barged into last night. Do the signs of forced entry look similar?
They look completely different.
Because DEMOPAN'S DOOR is perfectly normal!
(Oct 9, 2020 at 5:29 PM)Demopan Wrote: What happens to a TOM coin after it is used?
[Image: 91NSYtP.png]

I keep 'em, of course! Money doesn't just vanish when you spend it!
Totally Regular Guy
Would there be a wendigo costume at the Costume Room?
The Other Monokuma
(Oct 9, 2020 at 5:49 PM)Totally Regular Guy Wrote: Would there be a wendigo costume at the Costume Room?
Maybe? Place kinda burnt up a while back.
There's enough material around you could probably make your own, though.
Rubber Duck
[Image: New_Canvas.png]
The Other Monokuma
(Oct 9, 2020 at 5:58 PM)Rubber Duck Wrote: Search Annie and her room
ATELIER ANNIE seems to have...
That PILLOWCASE shes been using a lot, four KEYS (that aren't her BEDROOM KEY), a slightly damp NOTE, a BLOODY DAGGER, and a shard of GLASS.

In her BEDROOM, is just the usual BEDROOM STUFF.
Demopan
I woke up to a knock at me door tonight. Didn't remember ordering a pizza. When I went to check it out, some bloody deer-like monstrosity burst into me room and took a swing at me with an axe! I got ready to scrap with it, and then it suddenly bailed like a wee li'l...deer. Booooo!

As I left me room, I saw the creature duck behind the main building. Fuck 'im; I went inside. There were cookie-design pillowcases leading to the THEATRE? The emoji lass is here, and she tells me to look at her cocks again. Aye, those're cocks. Bloody brilliant.

I decide to explore the basement and head to the REC ROOM. Mecha robot mousie is here, pointing a gun at the cowboy while that green bear robot looks on. How many robots do we have? Are we playing MVM now? I checked out the WEAPONS ROOM and found something nice, then went back to the REC ROOM. The Other Monokuma and the wee ducky also arrived. Ducky was holding a li'l TOM plushie. Ain't that precious.

Ducky left the room and I started watching some TV to pass the time. Signal was shite but it'll do. The duck comes back along with...ahh, fuck. The wendigo's here. Doesn't seem very interested in me anymore, though; he glares at The Other Monodam with killing intent and chases him from the room. Duck leaves again with the other bear.

After a while, the robot mouse makes a commotion. Looks like the cowboy woke up and escaped? Forgot they were still here, honestly. A li'l while later, the duck and her bear friend are back. Duck tries to strike up a conversation, but I'm watchin' Sir Billi here lass. Scottish national treasure. TOM leaves again at some point and comes back dragging the green one and an assault rifle. Greenie gets up and....gets his own rifle. They start shootin' the place up, right in the middle o' me film. Not drunk enough for this shite.

Ducky and I left and headed up to the LIBRARY. There're more cookie pillowcases here, leading through the ENTRANCE HALL and ending at the bedrooms. As I go to me room to get some shut-eye, I notice the Totally Regular Lad get up from the POOL and head to bed too.
Atelier Annie
I'd like to inspect my keys and the note just for funsies
The Other Monokuma
(Oct 9, 2020 at 6:37 PM)Atelier Annie Wrote: I'd like to inspect my keys and the note just for funsies
Other than your own BEDROOM KEY...
Three of them are obviously BEDROOM KEYS. COLONEL'S BEDROOM, GIANT RAT'S BEDROOM, and AGENT A. "GEN" T.'S BEDROOM.
The last one doesn't have any clear markings. You'd have to try it out to know what doors it opens, if any.

You read the note.
NOTE Wrote:There's a KEY in the SHED that goes to the ENTRANCE HALL DOOR.
Demopan
Does the victim smell like alcohol?

Is there anything notable or out of place in their vomit?

Compare one of the hammers in the room to the victim's bruise.
Rubber Duck
[Image: New_Canvas.png]
Hideo Kojima
Is there a key in the shed?

Also, just for confirmation's sake, I reveal my master key and also another key.
Totally Regular Guy
Can we search the chem lab for any possible changes from last night, specifically in substances used or taken?
The Other Monokuma
(Oct 9, 2020 at 6:47 PM)Demopan Wrote: Does the victim smell like alcohol?
Very much so, yes.
(Oct 9, 2020 at 6:47 PM)Demopan Wrote: Is there anything notable or out of place in their vomit?
You're pretty sure you can see the WINE in the vomit. There's quite a lot of it.
(Oct 9, 2020 at 6:47 PM)Demopan Wrote: Compare one of the hammers in the room to the victim's bruise.
None of the hammers seem the right size or shape. Not even close.

(Oct 9, 2020 at 6:49 PM)Rubber Duck Wrote: Follow the COOKIES
This'll be in the next post.
(Oct 9, 2020 at 6:49 PM)Rubber Duck Wrote: Try Annie's keys on Yrr's door, and the front door.
The BEDROOM KEYS obviously don't work on either of those.

The other KEY on 👌's door... locks and unlocks it just fine!
That same key on the ENTRANCE HALL DOOR... unlocks it just fine.
The lock clicks and seems to lock itself again when you pull the key out.
(Oct 9, 2020 at 6:49 PM)Rubber Duck Wrote: Search the wine store (for the key)
You get down on your knees and dig through the ashes.

Nothing here but ashes and a ZIPPO LIGHTER.
(Oct 9, 2020 at 6:49 PM)Rubber Duck Wrote: Was the forced entry from outside or inside?
Outside, of course. The BEDROOM DOORS can be easily locked and unlocked from the inside without a KEY.

(Oct 9, 2020 at 6:57 PM)Hideo Kojima Wrote: Is there a key in the shed?
You look through the SHED...
Man, it's hard as hell to search in here. Way too cramped.

A pretty thorough search doesn't reveal any KEYS, though.
(Oct 9, 2020 at 6:57 PM)Hideo Kojima Wrote: Also, just for confirmation's sake, I reveal my master key and also another key.
HIDEO KOJIMA shows off his KEY and KEY.

(Oct 9, 2020 at 6:57 PM)Totally Regular Guy Wrote: Can we search the chem lab for any possible changes from last night, specifically in substances used or taken?
Nothing appears to have been taken since the last time it was searched.
Except for a pair of SAFETY GOGGLES.