(Oct 9, 2020 at 6:49 PM)Rubber Duck Wrote: Follow the COOKIES
Good thing I prepared this earlier!

[Image: zXPmgs5.png]
[Image: o716BE1.png]
[Image: uTPeBrQ.png]
[Image: 5vHPFdd.png]
Demopan
I show off my TOM coin.

I check Agent, Dave, and Goose's corpses for TOM coins.

I also compare my pan to the bruise.
Hideo Kojima
As already revealed by myself, in the lowest form of a ruse since Clark Kent is Superman, yes, I was the wendigo last night. As a critically acclaimed designer, the power of a callback was too good to ignore.

I began my night by, yet again, accosting the demolitions expert as he slept, sneaking into his room by use of my master key. I took a swing at him, and fled for the outhouse, passing the hand on the way.

From there, I took the hatch into the wine storage room, and began tearing the place apart, pouring wine everywhere. I was joined shortly by the black and white bear, who grabbed some wine and left, and the cowboy(s), who poured out one bottle for his homies before leaving.

I also found the key in there.

I then left for that strange room in the middle of the bedrooms, passing through the REC ROOM which had the other green bear and a robotic mouse pointing a gun at a cowboy. Once in the middle bedroom, I discovered... something.

From there, I returned to the wine storage, noticing first a trail of delicious pillowcases had appeared while I was investigating the room. There, I waited for someone to show up...

...which they did, the rubber squeaker. At which point I set the wine storage aflame.

I fled to the rec room, and began chasing the other green bear, my true target for the night. I chase him to the basement of the torture room, cornering him. I knock him out, with the flat end of my axe.

Mission... successful, I leave through the hatch in the room, and head towards the bedrooms, where I sleep for the night, passing some regular guy in the pool on the way.
The Other Monokuma
(Oct 9, 2020 at 7:21 PM)Demopan Wrote: I show off my TOM coin.
DEMOPAN shows off a shiny GOLD COIN, with THE OTHER MONOKUMA on one side, and a MONOKUMA'S ICONIC EXPRESSION on the other.
(Oct 9, 2020 at 7:21 PM)Demopan Wrote: I check Agent, Dave, and Goose's corpses for TOM coins.
None of those people have any matching COINS.
Or any coins at all.
(Oct 9, 2020 at 7:21 PM)Demopan Wrote: I also compare my pan to the bruise.
That GOLDEN PAN'S way too big to match.
Demopan
Well since they were so...active tonight, I'd like to ask TOM and TOM for their testimonies.

Compare a wine bottle to the bruise.
The Other Monokuma
(Oct 9, 2020 at 8:14 PM)Demopan Wrote: Compare a wine bottle to the bruise.
Wow, it totally fits!
Rubber Duck
[Image: NIGHT_6-1.png]

[Image: NIGHT_6-2.png]
The Other Monokuma
(Oct 9, 2020 at 8:14 PM)Demopan Wrote: Well since they were so...active tonight, I'd like to ask TOM and TOM for their testimonies.

[Image: 6EWZWAU.png]

Huh? I thought I was pretty well documented.

[Image: MJxo3k1.png]

Well, lets not say I'm a bear that doesn't deliver!
Sooo... yeah, that whole wine delivery thing was paid for.

[Image: mLOzmPq.png]

I've got a confidentiality-like thing with these. Normally, anyway, before you get all assumptuous.

Then the only person I see is that TOTALLY REGULAR GUY hanging out in the TROPHY ROOM, 'till I get to the WINE STORAGE ROOM.
I took the goods and left. They asked for the KEY from there too, but uh...

[Image: sYoo34k.png]

WENDIGO.

[Image: j0pB6GL.png]

STUART LITTLE was hosting a 'point guns at ram ranch' party in the REC ROOM, which I approve of.
Oh, and THE OTHER MONODAM was there.

I took a quick shortcut through that MIDDLE BEDROOM and dropped off the goods, and then turned around and ran right into...

[Image: sYoo34k.png]

WENDIGO.

[Image: ZPbzPZ7.png]

I uh, took a quick shortcut out of there.
And then went up to meet with RUBBER DUCK in the LIBRARY, and we both went to the REC ROOM.

She paid me a coin to show her what was in the MIDDLE BEDROOM.
She's been pretty open about that.
So I gave her a quick look, and then shooed her out.

I think I left out some stuff, but I saw a lot of just what other people saw.
Like, the rest of my night is seen by at least three other people.

[Image: roWh5Nn.png]

[Image: zKx6Lrr.png]

I-STUCK-AROUND-WITH-STUART-LITTLE-ALL-NIGHT.
HIS-ACCOUNT-IS-MY-ACCOUNT.

[Image: B4Xupm3.png]

AND-THE-WENDIGO'S-ACCOUNT.
Atelier Annie
even if you can't tell us who used the coins, could you tell us how many times they've been used (total)?
The Other Monokuma
(Oct 9, 2020 at 8:46 PM)Atelier Annie Wrote: even if you can't tell us who used the coins, could you tell us how many times they've been used (total)?

[Image: mLOzmPq.png]

Nah.

[Image: UTvVU1Y.png]

I will say, that only TWO coins were given to me tonight, however.
Stuart Little
STU-4-RT MODEL L177-L3 REPORTING IN. I HAVE RETURNED TO FULL OPERATIONAL CAPACITY AND HAVE REORDERED MY MEMORY BANKS TO FOCUS ON MY MISSION. UNDER MY DIRECTIVES AS A HIGH-RANKING OPERATIVE OF THE UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS, I WILL ASSIST YOU TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITIES BY OUTLINING MY OPERATIONS THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT.

I TURN ON WITHIN THE DRESSING ROOM.
A NEW ENTITY COMES INTO MY VISION. IT IS THE OTHER MONODAM, A FELLOW ROBOT. HE IS SCROUNGING THROUGH THE DISCARDED ARMOR IN THE ROOM AS IF HE WERE A PACK RAT. HE CEASES THIS ACTIVITY AS HE NOTICES I HAVE TRAINED MY EYESIGHT ON HIM.
A BIO-FORM IS DETECTED. A HUMAN WEARING A BOWSER PILLOWCASE. THEY LEAVE COOKIE PILLOWCASES THROUGHOUT THE SECTOR AS THEY WANDER THROUGH.

I SET MY COURSE FOR THE STAGE ROOM. I PASS THROUGH THE HATCH LOCATED WITHIN TO THE DANGEROUS WEAPON ROOMS. THAT SMALL GREEN ROBOT FOLLOWS ME.

HUMAN "REGULAR GUY" IS IN THE AREA. I ARM MYSELF WITH AN ASSAULT RIFLE, WHILE ENSURING THE FELLOW MARINES UNDER MY UNIT ARE ARMED WITH SMALLER, RAT-SIZED WEAPONRY.
I, THE SMALL GREEN BEAR, AND THE ORDINARY MAN PASS THROUGH TO THE RECREATION CENTER. THE MAN GRABS A "BEER" FROM THE "MINIFRIDGE" AND "OPENS IT".
THE MAN TAKES A VESTED INTEREST IN MY BACK, IN HUMAN PARLANCE. I REMAIN SILENT, AS IT IS MY RIGHT. HE FLIPS THE SWITCH LOCATED ON MY REAR TERMINAL. MY CIRCUITS ARE RENEWED AND MY CHROME PLATING RETURNS TO ME, AS THIS WAS THE ACTION I ATTEMPTED TO HAVE THE "COWBOYS IN THE YARD" PERFORM THE OTHER NIGHT. PROTOTYPES OF MY DESIGN CAN BE VIEWED AT THIS EXTERNAL IMAGE HYPERLINK.
I AM THANKFUL TO THE MAN FOR PERFORMING A SERVICE TO A WAR VETERAN SUCH AS I. HE EXITS THE ROOM. THE US MARINES, THE 28 MEMBERS OF THE SUBFAMILY "MURINAE" COLLOQUIALLY KNOWN AS THE "RAT RANCH", PATROL THE RECREATIONAL CENTER FROM HERE ON IN!

THE LARGER BEAR, THE OTHER MONOKUMA, TRAVELS THROUGH THE REC ROOM HOLDING LARGE AMOUNTS OF WINE.
FOLLOWING THIS, THE TARGET OF THE U.S. MARINES, WANTED CRIMINAL RAM RANCH SHOWS HIMSELF IN OUR TERRITORY, GRASPING AN EMPTY BOTTLE OF WINE. RAT RANCH!
RAT RANCH ORDERS THE OFFENDER TO GET ON THE GROUND. 28 US MARINES COMING TO "PILLAGE ANIMAL HERDER POSTERIORS"
I KNOCK THE INTRUDER OUT WITH THE REAR OF MY GUN, ORDERING MY FELLOW RATS TO STAND DOWN. WE KEEP OUR WEAPONS TRAINED ON THE ENEMY AT ALL TIMES WHILE REMAINING VIGILANT OF THOSE AROUND US.

A STRANGE UNIDENTIFABLE CREATURE COMES THROUGH THE ROOM. A "WENDIGO", AS I HAVE HEARD.
THEN, THE BOWSER PILLOWCASE HUMAN PASSES THROUGH AFTERWARD WITH THEIR COOKIE PILLOWCASES STILL SCATTERING THROUGHOUT. LITTERING IS UNACCEPTABLE.

THE WENDIGO TRAVELS PAST RAT RANCH YET AGAIN.

THE EXPLOSIVELY-INCLINED SCOTSMAN POSSESSIVELY CLUTCHING A FRYING PAN, OR SHORTENED, DEMOPAN, COMES UNDER MY EYE AS HE TOO PASSES UNDER THE WATCHFUL EYES OF OUR PROTECTORATE.

THE OTHER MONOKUMA, DEMOPAN, AND A NEW ANIMAL KNOWN AS "RUBBER DUCK" COME INTO THE REC ROOM. RUBBER DUCK POSSESSES A LARGE "TOM" PLUSH TOY.
DEMOPAN, NOW HOLDING A GRENADE LAUNCHER (A HIGHLY ILLEGAL WEAPON IN 36 COUNTRIES, ACCORDING TO MY DATA BANKS), SITS DOWN TO WATCH TELEVISION.

THE DUCK HANDS OVER A COIN OF SORTS TO THE BLACK-AND-WHITE BEAR. A SHADY TRANSACTION TO BE SURE, BUT ALLOWED UNDER THE GUARDIANSHIP OF THE U.S. MARINES. THE DUCK EXITS THE ROOM.

THE WENDIGO RUSHES IN AS IF IT WERE A DEER RUNNING ACROSS A ROADWAY AND CHASES OUT MONODAM.
RUBBER DUCK RETURNS TO THE ROOM.

RUBBER DUCK LEAVES IMMEDIATELY AGAIN. SHE IS ACCOMPANIED BY THE OTHER MONOKUMA.

UNFORTUNATELY, RAM RANCH HAS ESCAPED OUR VISION. WE HAVE FAILED IN OUR MISSION. AS THE SQUAD LEADER, I TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR SUCH A GRAVE ERROR.

YET AGAIN, RUBBER DUCK AND TOM COME BACK INTO THE ROOM TOGETHER. THE DUCK ENGAGES IN A CONVERSATION WITH DEMOPAN.
THE OTHER MONOKUMA LEAVES QUIETLY AS THEY DISCUSS PECULIARITIES AMONGST THEMSELVES.

BUT OF COURSE, THE BEAR RETURNS. AND HE IS DRAGGING THE OTHER LIME-COLORED BEAR ALONG WITH HIM, THE LIKES OF WHICH APPEARS TO BE RATHER DAZED. THE LARGER BEAR POSSESSES AN ASSAULT RIFLE AND IS GIVING THE OTHER ONE QUITE A LECTURE, AS IF HE WERE A PARENT OR AN OLDER BROTHER.
THE SMALLER BEAR EXITS AND RETURNS WITH HIS OWN ASSAULT RIFLE.
AND, MUCH AS FAMILY ENCOUNTERS ARE WONT TO TURN INTO, BASED OFF OF MY OWN DATABASE'S LOGGED EXPERIENCES WITH A FELINE CODENAMED "SNOWBALL", THE TWO BEGIN ATTEMPTING TO MURDER EACH OTHER. WITH GUNS.
I LEAD MYSELF AND MY UNIT OUT OF THE LINE OF FIRE IN CASE WE BECOME TARGETED. THE DUCK AND SCOTSMAN FLEE FROM THE REGION AS A RESULT OF THE CHAOS.

THE TWO MANAGE TO SHOOT UP THE WALLS OPPOSITE OF EACH OTHER, BUT NOT MUCH MORE WAS ACHIEVED. AMUSINGLY, THE GREEN BEAR HAD A HANDGUN IN STOCK, FRIGHTENING THE LARGER ONE ENOUGH FOR HIM TO EXIT.
THE OTHER MONODAM SITS DOWN ON A COUCH, HIS VICTORY SECURED.
I REMAIN IN THE REC ROOM AS ITS ETERNAL PLATED PROTECTOR. FOR A NIGHT, ANYWAY.
Hideo Kojima
How many wine bottles are in the hand's room? Enough to drown someone in alcohol poisoning?
The Other Monokuma
(Oct 9, 2020 at 9:41 PM)Hideo Kojima Wrote: How many wine bottles are in the hand's room? Enough to drown someone in alcohol poisoning?
About five empty bottles and... hey, there's a sixth untouched bottle!
Five's probably enough for alcohol poisoning if Google isn't a liar.
Rubber Duck
[Image: New_Canvas.png]
The Other Monokuma
(Oct 9, 2020 at 9:58 PM)Rubber Duck Wrote: Examine any signs of doors that have been opened in the middle bedroom
And what signs would those be?
None of them are unlocked, or appeared to have been forced open, at least.
Hideo Kojima
Do you actively remember who asked you to deliver the wine?
The Other Monokuma
(Oct 9, 2020 at 10:48 PM)Hideo Kojima Wrote: Do you actively remember who asked you to deliver the wine?

My memory is very good. I even remember what I had for breakfast this date two years ago!

...Who are you again?
Rubber Duck
The Other Monokuma
(Oct 9, 2020 at 10:54 PM)Rubber Duck Wrote: Does 👌's role effect you?
[Image: ZPbzPZ7.png]

I-I... don't see why it wouldn't!
Rubber Duck