My future husband doesn't like me?

Your Mom
i avoid falling in love with this guy because he's been hurt before and i know he wont trust very easily and too many emotions wouuld make me lose him forrever. I'll take him as whatever form he comes in, I'll wait decades for him to be mine, i have to take monthly breaks from him because i keep falling for him over and over again, and i KNOW, this guy is perfect for me, i KNOW i want him in my future, im perfect for him also.. i KNOW this. the only problem is, he doesnt want me like that, he wants a frienship, but eventually i know we'll get closer and fall in love i just cant help myself from telling how i feel! what am i supposed to do? i want to speed this thing along and get to know this guy but circumstances wont allow it right now. i'll be moving closer to him in a couple of months but, i need him to want me. HELP ME GET MY FUTURE HUSBAND ! Please? at least tell me how i can make him a little fond of me, or think of me in his future.
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”

[Image: CrIbh2W.jpg]