The Other Monokuma
[Image: j0pB6GL.png]

I knew you people had it in you.

[Image: MJxo3k1.png]

The murder part, anyway. You guys totally suck at opening a simple four lock vault door.

[Image: UTvVU1Y.png]

So, who's the unlucky victim this time?

[Image: MJxo3k1.png]

[Image: IKzbdIS.png]

[Image: 2BQRUAM.png]

...THE OTHER MONODAM lies DEAD, burnt to a crisp in ATELIER ANNIE'S ROOM.

[Image: bQYhpjf.png]

H-hey! You idiots are supposed to kill each other!

[Image: 0Lc9gVO.png]

Well, if some nobody JANITOR can have a case, my precious cub can have one too! NPC is just a label!

[Image: mLOzmPq.png]

And considering the detective power of all the rest of you idiots...

[Image: UTvVU1Y.png]

I think this case needs some... supernatural help!

INFO:
-ATELIER ANNIE'S ROOM is absolutely torched. The entire place went up in flames!
-THE OTHER MONODAM is dead.
-The corpse is beyond well done. That robot sure can burn!
-The door to ATELIER ANNIE'S ROOM was blocked with the RAMP that used to sit on the side of the BEDROOM BUILDING.
-The ENTRANCE HALL DOOR never actually got opened.
-A couple piles of KEYS sit in the ENTRANCE HALL, next to a BED SHEET.
-There's a CHAIR sitting in the ENTRANCE HALL. Somebody was tied up to it.
-The COWBOYS in the COURTYARD have been executed. Except for SEAN.

MAP:

[Image: gWSc3Hb.png]
FLOOR 1:
[Image: AE9ypsq.png]
FLOOR 2:
[Image: hj5VntF.png]
FLOOR 3:
[Image: XL1VYf3.png]
FLOOR B1:

Participants are listed with their BEDROOM number, because I know it's kind of hard to read.

PARTICIPANTS:
7: @Rubber Duck
9: @Totally Regular Guy
11: @Demopan
14: @Hideo Kojima
16: @Stuart Little
18: @"Ram Ranch"

NPCS:
@The Other Monokuma

Voting ends TOMORROW, TUESDAY at 9PM EST. Oh boy.

The attempt incentive is still in effect. If you don't solve this, you die! So make it count.

COPYING AND PASTING YOUR ACCOUNT WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EXECUTION. YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS ALREADY.
Ram Ranch Redemption
ONE RAM RANCH COWBOY ALONE
INVESTIGATING THE CRIME SCENE WITH A SEXUAL MOAN
The Other Monokuma
(Oct 20, 2020 at 5:10 AM)Ram Ranch Wrote: investigate crime scene
The bodies of both ATELIER ANNIE and THE OTHER MONODAM lie in there, all nice and crispy.

The majority of the furniture is scorched, and a lot of BURNT FABRIC lies around the place.
There's also some GLASS SHARDS in the midst of the ashes.
Totally Regular Guy
Check out Stuart and Ranch's Rifle(s), as consented in the discussion.
While we're at it: What kind of glass is it?
The Other Monokuma
(Oct 20, 2020 at 5:15 AM)Totally Regular Guy Wrote: Check out Stuart and Ranch's Rifle(s), as consented in the discussion.
STUART LITTLE has an ASSAULT RIFLE, matching one you can easily found in the WEAPONS ROOM.
It's a bit low on ammunition.

RAM RANCH has a MACHINE GUN. "PROPERTY OF THE US MARINES" is written on the side of it.
It's a bit low on ammunition.
(Oct 20, 2020 at 5:15 AM)Totally Regular Guy Wrote: While we're at it: What kind of glass is it?
It's... GLASS? Looks like it's shards from something. Kinda tinted?
It's also really charred, surprisingly for GLASS.
Demopan
Any injuries on the body besides burns?

Check out the burnt fabric.
The Other Monokuma
(Oct 20, 2020 at 5:21 AM)Demopan Wrote: Any injuries on the body besides burns?
Hard to tell, but there doesn't appear to be anything.
(Oct 20, 2020 at 5:21 AM)Demopan Wrote: Check out the burnt fabric.
There's certainly a lot of it. From what you can see from what remains unburned, the fabric has a multitude of different colours to it.
Ram Ranch Redemption
ONE RAM RANCH COWBOY CHECKING OUT THE LOCATION OF THE REMAINS OF RAM RANCH IN THE COURTYARD

RESPECT FOR MY FALLEN BROTHERS EVER SO HARD
The Other Monokuma
(Oct 20, 2020 at 5:25 AM)Ram Ranch Wrote: where cowboys
They're all lined up south of the POOL, against the wall of the MAIN BUILDING.
Rubber Duck
[Image: NIGHT_7.png]
Hideo Kojima
I woke up, grabbed a sack, and headed out to the entrance hall. I passed no-one, living, dead, or robotic.

I waited there. The duck showed up. I gave them the keys to their freedom.

The other bear showed up, and stood by the door and did absolutely nothing.

That is all the account you are getting. The next visitor knows why.
Hideo Kojima
Questions.

Compare the glass shards in the room with the bottles previously found in [ok hand]'s room.

TOM. Did anyone make a request using a coin today?
The Other Monokuma
(Oct 20, 2020 at 5:46 PM)Hideo Kojima Wrote: Compare the glass shards in the room with the bottles previously found in [ok hand]'s room.
Hey, they match up pretty good!
(Oct 20, 2020 at 5:46 PM)Hideo Kojima Wrote: TOM. Did anyone make a request using a coin today?
[Image: 6EWZWAU.png]

Technically? I mean, I did speak with RAM RANCH, like he said.

[Image: IKzbdIS.png]

In Discord. Instead of in my carefully managed thread for posting things like that.
Demopan
Listen close, lads n' ducks. I've got a confession that might throw a wrench into this investigation.

I attempted last night!

Aye, I broke our pretty li'l peace pact. Why? Because it was doomed to fail, ye blockheads! Thanks to the previous night's motive, I was able to ask the poor victim himself one question. I found out that escape wasn't possible tonight, because TOM wouldn't just let us leave. Even with all the keys, it was a lost cause. A murder would happen, so I attempted to save me skin.

Not that it was successful, of course. Ye can find evidence of my attempt in the LIBRARY. That's where I went after passing the Totally Regular Lad as I left me room. It would've been a pretty explosive case, heheh. Guess I wanted to return to me roots! No one passed through or came up the hatch though, so I left to meet up with everyone at the door. Even if it was a fool's errand, I might as well show up to the party.

But first, I've got to dress the part! I've been missing a hat all game, and a demopan's nothing without his hats. I headed to the COSTUME ROOM, passing by The Other Monokuma and the cowboy discussing something in the COURTYARD. The hats were all burned to ashes, so I got to work making my own tricorne. I did me best, anyway. Fine details aren't me strong point.

As I went back outside, I heard gunshots ring out. Bloody hell, ye loons didn't have enough of it last night? The wee mousie had joined the cowboy in the courtyard, and he was executing the lot o' wooden cowboys while the real one looked on and saluted. Uhh, carry on. I passed 'em and headed west to the castle wall, then to the TREASURE ROOM. I wanted to find a li'l treasure chest to put on top o' me tricorne and complete me bounty hat, but there weren't any. All the treasure was jus' lying on the floor. Not much I could do about that, but I did remember to equip one more thing before I met up with ye all. Me goggles! I wasn't gonna risk gettin' flashlighted by that bastard Kojima again.

I headed east to the ENTRANCE HALL, and everyone else was already there. Luckily, Kojima was all tied up, so he was no threat. Not that he ever was! Everyone else was goin' through the keys and tryin' 'em on the door, with no success. Well, I suspected as much. TOM was there too, and he was lookin' pretty impatient. And well, ye all know what happened next. He left and came back to tell us the grim truth.
Demopan
I reveal the pillowcases full of fertilizer in the LIBRARY!

I also examine that RAMP.
The Other Monokuma
(Oct 20, 2020 at 6:38 PM)Demopan Wrote: I reveal the pillowcases full of fertilizer in the LIBRARY!
Hey, what do you know, there's totally a PILLOWCASE full of fertilizer in the LIBRARY.
It's hidden amongst the pile of PILLOWCASES, along with some random METAL SCRAP.
(Oct 20, 2020 at 6:38 PM)Demopan Wrote: I also examine that RAMP.
The RAMP blocking ATELIER ANNIE'S door?
Calling it a RAMP is being pretty generous. It's a few planks with loose nails sticking out of 'em.
Totally Regular Guy
Can we shoot both of the presented guns to hear if they match the gunshot we heard during the night?
The Other Monokuma
(Oct 20, 2020 at 7:57 PM)Totally Regular Guy Wrote: Can we shoot both of the presented guns to hear if they match the gunshot we heard during the night?
You probably can!
If the gun holders give permission to!
Stuart Little
I will shoot my gun
The Other Monokuma
(Oct 20, 2020 at 8:05 PM)Stuart Little Wrote: I will shoot my gun
Bang bang bang.
If anybody recognizes it, they'd have to figure that out themselves.