-drei
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
John Wick's Dog
i post dogs every day--
[Image: y4uTVCG.png]
Mario
we play among us and report on the games in the garrison
Draku
(Nov 2, 2020 at 3:44 AM)Mario Wrote: we play among us and report on the games in the garrison
unironically like this one
Superchao
that image thing a third time
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
John Wick's Dog
(Nov 3, 2020 at 12:44 AM)Superchao Wrote: that image thing a third time

WHAT IMAGE THING
MoonAge
i will do whatever the person who posts below me says
Draku
wow mfan, i cant believe youre going to review nanoha
John Wick's Dog
(Nov 3, 2020 at 4:06 AM)MFan168 Wrote: i will do whatever the person who posts below me says

we get u a new mom
sealelement
100% pure gamer 100%
Pea
i will learn to speedrun a video game and report on my experience learning it with detailed explanations
Yrrzy
survivor-style vote to ban someone
Draku
ok so
john wick's dog posts dogs every day and then we all take the different breeds of those dogs to use as our names in among us, which we play and report on, and superchao, who is in the game, posts images relating to each among us player referred to by their dog breed, and while mfan is playing among us all of his tasks are replaced with episodes of nanoha so the game might take a really long time to complete but it at least gives you a good excuse to sit around as impostor. pea is trying to speedrun the game but mfan is really tanking his time so he kills him when he's impostor, but that makes him eeasy to figure out, resulting in him losing the most games of among us which votes him out of the forum itself, leading for the remaining cool guys on the forum to have a chill day.
John Wick's Dog
(Nov 3, 2020 at 7:23 PM)Draku Wrote: ok so
john wick's dog posts dogs every day and then we all take the different breeds of those dogs to use as our names in among us, which we play and report on, and superchao, who is in the game, posts images relating to each among us player referred to by their dog breed, and while mfan is playing among us all of his tasks are replaced with episodes of nanoha so the game might take a really long time to complete but it at least gives you a good excuse to sit around as impostor. pea is trying to speedrun the game but mfan is really tanking his time so he kills him when he's impostor, but that makes him eeasy to figure out, resulting in him losing the most games of among us which votes him out of the forum itself, leading for the remaining cool guys on the forum to have a chill day.

and then we kiss