Satan
(Nov 14, 2020 at 6:26 AM)Demonlemon Wrote: Sign me up!
Likes: foodons, drawings/sprites of demonlemon, anything based on this other dumb character I made: http://someoneelsetookthenamedemonlemon....d-balzibar
I'm glad my favorite demon of them all showed up!

(Don't tell Beelzebuddy I said that.)
[Image: ipfvir.png]
Yoshin
Sure I'll join:
I like anime, specifically hidamari and other related cute stuff(or just check my mal)
2hu is cool
I have OCs (girl furry)
I like general cute things
I like old tech/retro vidya too(specifically sega and commodore)
I play kof and melee

Here's an amazon wishlist I guess:
https://www.amazon.ca/hz/wishlist/ls/NM6..._=wl_share
sealelement
am i allowed to do this? fuck it i'm doing a total demonlemon here, here's a handful of ideas off the top of my head

1. fan art for the game deep rock galactic. it doesnt have to be good or well-researched
2. if you know about any mw users who contribute to vtubers, tell me so i can call them simps
3. get draku to stop talking about the game, possibly through some kind of legal action, swinging a sword of damocles over his head that gets lower by an inch every time he mentions or types it out, or preferably by lobotomy
4. if you got crash bandicoot added to and revealed for the smash bros DLC that'd be pretty great. bonus points if you go to sakurai's house and beat him at both smash bros and crash team racing
5. if you only have time for a steam thing i understand completely. just buy painkiller black edition on steam for me
6. a shrink ray (real)

alternatively you can just completely disregard my ideas and do whatever the fuck if you have a better idea i don't care just don't buy me or implicate me in anything illegal
100% pure gamer 100%
Two_Finger
scribble me an animes
I like the Ys games, granblue fantasy in general, some anime like uhh hakumei to mikochi or kino no tabi or many things in between
fighting games are cool too, like GG BB SF KOF and maybe more obscure anime ones
Zange
hello i would like to join in on the gift giving

things i like include hello!project (aka NICHE AF), weeb shit (will further specify if needed but if you need a starting point, durarara, touhou, or fruits basket), anything pastel or cute, dreamcatcher (the group or the actual object idc which they're both dope) and uhhhh jigsaw puzzle or other puzzle types
Jetamo
I'll join again!

I, uh, always suck with interests so here we go
Puzzles, video games, skeletons. Not showing up much.
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Satan
The clock is ticking, denizens of Minus World. You've got the rest of today to make a post to join this year's event, and no more!
[Image: ipfvir.png]
Yoshin
Sent mine in!