Reiji
You might not've known because they're severely unfit for purpose, but Minecraft has a few edible soups and stews.

The most accessible of these is usually Mushroom Stew, crafted like so:
[Image: ZOcgwmo.png]
There's also Beetroot Soup, which offers no tactical advantage whatsoever over eating raw beetroot:
[Image: t5m9uuO.png]

Hold on a second. Those bowls are full of liquid. We didn't appear to use any liquid to make this, and yet it's there.

How did it get there? What is it? What does it taste like? Let's talk it out.

My initial impression is that it's the player's sweat, but this only makes sense if the player lives in a hot biome or is standing near a source of heat.
[Image: w3tTaLP.png]
Draku
they wring it all out of the ingredients
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Reiji
Am I to believe the mushrooms and beetroot sweat? Is this what you're getting at?
[Image: w3tTaLP.png]
Draku
theyre filled with LIQUIDS man..........
sealelement
why are you asking like you don't know the answer?

[Image: 0pfwzf.png]
100% pure gamer 100%
El Negro
Personally,
[Image: z839mDR.png]
B3ll3
its probably spit
Yrrzy
theres 2 more stews
Yrrzy
anyway the answer is piss
sealelement
the real fucking mind blowing part of this thread is the fact that beetroot soup genuinely confers no advantages over eating a ton of raw beetroot and i had to have someone on an ironic mario forum point it out to me. holy shit
100% pure gamer 100%
Mario
(Dec 4, 2020 at 4:14 PM)sealelement Wrote: the real fucking mind blowing part of this thread is the fact that beetroot soup genuinely confers no advantages over eating a ton of raw beetroot and i had to have someone on an ironic mario forum point it out to me. holy shit

it’s advantageous if you need to gain 6 hunger points immediately; most of the time you only need to gain one or two though so storing your beetroots like that is probably not a great move and because you need a crafting table to make the soup you’re probably never gonna be prepared enough to need the soup
Yrrzy
plus soups dont stack cause if u put the bowls inside each other itd just force all the soup out but you can carry 64 beetroots in one big bundle if you want
Aidan
Minecraft stevv is like a normal person but able to punch a tree down and stay up forever, so like a super human or @Jetamo
GBA
hey where can i join the minus world minecraft server so i can beet myself to death thanks in advance
Draku
ok i finally got to see gba's new profile
thats fucking amazing. this is worth its own post
Amoeba
GBA's profile looks good. Draku, you got a little something on yours.
Draku
(Dec 13, 2020 at 3:44 AM)Amoeba Wrote: GBA's profile looks good. Draku, you got a little something on yours.
nsfw text:
GBA
(Dec 13, 2020 at 2:40 AM)GBA Wrote: hey where can i join the minus world minecraft server so i can beet myself to death thanks in advance

update if its not called mine-us world its dead to me
Vertette
(Dec 13, 2020 at 4:14 AM)Draku Wrote:
(Dec 13, 2020 at 3:44 AM)Amoeba Wrote: GBA's profile looks good. Draku, you got a little something on yours.
nsfw text:

everyone is cum if you think about it

Thread Tags

notbees shrom minecraft