i love you, colonel sanders: a finger lickin' good dating simulator
couch delivery man
Burger king Big Fish but ask for 3 fish patties
Reiji
Any item with cheese, without cheese
[Image: w3tTaLP.png]
sealelement
i googled duchess to find out what kind of ohio trash it is

jesus christ this looks fucking nasty. the chili dog looks like a turd in a bun. this would give me indigestion, gas, and the shits for days

fucking review it first
sealelement
where is the review, satan?
100% pure gamer 100%
Yrrzy
idk what duchess is so go there and get whatever item you deem the horniest, and provide your reasoning in the review
sealelement
my suggestion for duchess is the #7 chili cheeseburger combo because that looks like the most nauseating thing and i want satan to die.
sealelement
I have constructed a list of suggestions with more detail to help with the Garrison, in addition to the one for Duchess I made above. My thinking here is to suggest items that I was previously not aware of or that I felt would otherwise be interesting when reviewed by Satan.

Kentucky Fried Chicken: I went on their menu on their website, and saw they had a Pot Pie meal. I immediately figured that a Pot Pie from KFC is probably disgusting and loaded with carbs, so that's my suggestion.

Wendy's: Apparently Wendy's does breakfasts now, and the first thing I was bombarded with when I visited their website to see their menu was for a Breakfast Baconator that's a baconator with sausage and egg thrown in. I never realized they could make that sandwich even more unhealthy. You have to try it, Satan.

Taco Bell: By this point, I've fully committed to finding the least appetizing things that aren't like obvious torture. So Taco Bell has what they call a Bacon Club Chalupa, which seems to be like a Bacon Club Sandwich but in Taco form. It sounds fucking horrible. You have to find out for us, Satan.

Dunkin': Satan doesn't drink coffee, so I don't know what to really tell him here. But they do have a Matcha Latte and a Multigrain Thin that would be things I would actually purchase, so actually, could you review those?

Burger King: So I saw an ad the other day for Burger King; they're apparently doing in-house delivery with a $1 delivery fee promotion. So I'd like for Satan to try out their delivery service and grade how good it is. As for the food I'd suggest, I would like to hear Satan's opinion on the Impossible Whopper, but I would also like him to suffer, so I'd like for him to try out their god-awful looking tacos.

McDonalds: They don't change their menu too much, but I did see an ad the other day for new bakery items like Cinnamon Rolls and Apple Fritters. You could try those.

Dominos: They don't change their menu too much either, so I would suggest the Spinach & Feta specialty pizza, because I know this isn't the kind of Pizza that Satan usually orders and I feel it would be funny.
100% pure gamer 100%
Mario
See if it's possible to re-create the double down with the crispy colonel sandwich