Satan
@sealelement contributes to the den of evil that is furry OCs with her gift to @Pedigree. I played a part as well!

Gift Wrap:
[Image: ipfvir.png]
sealelement
Thanks, Satan.
100% pure gamer 100%
El Negro
banger theme, thanks bro
[Image: ContentGrizzledCrane-size_restricted.gif]
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Satan
@Fun With Despair has a comic for @Yrrzy, used in the greatest fashion: to provide a personalized diss.

Gift Wrap:
Satan
@MFan168 bought @Draku a digital good, to be lost like so many of these others to the sands of time!

Gift Wrap:
Satan
@Stirling decided to create something that appeases @Yoshin's wide variety of interests.

Gift Wrap:
Satan
@Zelma managed to completely bungle any sense of subtlety whatsoever and spoiled Christmas early for @Amoeba! Good man, that's how we deal with the birth of Christ. Perhaps you deserve the highest honors of all.

Gift Wrap:
Satan
@Amoeba, on the other hand, decided to be especially dastardly and outright send me a code for their gift, fully intending to allow me to post it publicly and have @Kright's rightful present stolen right from her hands! Unfortunately, the details of the contract I signed prevent me from going through with this, as much as that ruins my own fun. But I do get quite the hefty amount of souls for it, so the limits are worth it in the end.

Gift Wrap:
Satan
And that appears to be it for this year! I doubt the imbeciles at the administration here will hire me for my services again, not that they'd have any more souls to offer unless they can manage to score me the especially cursed set of MFGG's members, but I will be sticking around for a time in order to review some utterly disgusting fast food, as many of you know. Until then, toodleoo!
[Image: ipfvir.png]
Yrrzy
[Image: unknown.png]
my true gift for @Hearts
Draku
Thanks for the game Mfan! It looks interesting. What an odd age we live in, being able to buy Touhou fangames on Steam published by big companies.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yoshin
Thank you stir!!! I love this so much.
And enjoy it zange! I had a tonne of fun making it.
Amoeba
Thanks, @zelma !!! Now I can be a cute, magical, anime maid that I've always wanted to be in Touhou Luna Nights!
Demonlemon
@Jetamo I love it
@zelma Glad you like it, took a really long time to figure out how to do the chunkier metal bits!
If life gives you lemons... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!
[Image: nYwGTpS.png] [Image: 3fIS5XJ.gif]
Reference Humanoid reference Photobucket has sold out, so just take my word
on it that I have every pic anyone ever made for me, lovingly saved on 3 separate
harddrives
sealelement
i have always wanted to play spin the bottle with demonlemon but every fucking year i get NOT demonlemon and it makes me so upset. demonlemon, i promise, someday, before we're all old and gray, i will get you for secret santa and draw the greatest lemon you have ever seen. i PROMISE. but youve already left the forum since you dont post except for santa and will be back next year. i should write a song about you, baby
100% pure gamer 100%