My mans been down bad recently. Probably due to seasonal depression or something so I decided to create this thread. Share your favorite SP moments or don't! It's cool.

I like my man @Pedigree for three reasons mostly
1.) He's probably legit the single oldest member here. Not age-wise but lore wise. He's been around since it's inception pretty much and despite haters, some kink-shaming here and there, and just straight up bullying[some even from younger myself] he's stood the test of time.
2.) SP is probably the prime example of never too late to change. Back in the day he used to be kind of a goodie two shoes don't-rock-the-boat kind of dude. Now? He's all for the bullsh*t for the most part. He trolls, laughs with us, pokes fun at us and even himself. It's pretty cool.
Finally 3.) His art skills have improved a lot. It is very inspiring for me personally as someone who's getting back into their childhood hobby of drawing themselves. Seeing him consistently improve is dope and I hope he continues to do so.

So whether it's on MFGG or here on MW...I think SP is one of the few members who are valuable on both sides.
Hope to see posting again bud.
Draku
sp is a nice guy who has reasonable input most of the time even if he's a bit too reactive/sensitive about things

i like him, it may be somewhat funny to bring up the whole furry thing but he's actually not bad at all about it. good dude

i hope he learns to handle his defensiveness better, cause i do hate how down he gets as a result of it
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
El Negro
he's a dog and dogs are cool
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Spritanium
I always liked SP, he seems like a well-put-together dude
[Image: supercorrect.png]