kim kardashian-west
@kanye west u motherfucker
this marriage is DONE

u know i put up with ur yeezus shit so i could up my twitter followers but i am 1000% DONE BITCH

first of fuckin all u named my kid north west
NORTH FUCKIN WEST
HE WAS ALREADY GONN GET HIS ASS BEAT SINCE HIS DADDY RAN THE WORST PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN SINCE JEB! BUSH BUT YOU DIDN'T EVEN GIVE HIM A FUCKIN CHANCE
GRIMES'S CRACK BABY XxXAE42069 SEEMS PERFECTLY NORMAL COMPARED TO THE FUCKIN GOOGLE MAPS DIRECTIONS TO THE NEAREST STARBUCKS GODDAMN

forth with;
U IN A YEARS LONG BEEF WITH T SWIFT
u claim 2 b a rapper but the only diss tracks u get r from a permanently 17 year old girl reinventing herself thru song
AND UR LOSING BITCH

last strike u ruined that 1 daft punk song
i don't even like daft punk but i like u less

check my name bitch. kim kardashian minus west. that means i'm dropping u out of my life harder than u dropped baby north when ur bro brought over his super nintendo.
get. fucked.
also can u tell wiz khalifa 2 return my texts
xoxo kimmy
kanye west
tf
kanye west
how do i reply
[Image: EiDUixrWoAAWqrD.jpg]
kim kardashian-west
ugh here gimme ur iphone
kanye west
Ok HOLD ON Woman I have to switch off this ? icon thing
kanye west
Now y'all be Raising Good Arguments but in my defense your fat ass can be replaced by any other bitch like Y'AIN'T Gonna come into my house and be like "Babe Let's Have Sex" and have another kid like I Ain't Havin it if I come inside yo ass and then get another one of them bitches we be like "Hey Hon Here East West" and I bet that would be a huge scandal for the traffic eh?

C'mon Bitch I have bigger tends to matter to, this the Future President you speakin to.

My God be followin everywhere I go, he do be speakin the Truth which you don't.

Testin out this Edit Function in case you decide to spit on this head
kanye west
I'm going to make Mac and Cheese
kim kardashian-west
u better not b calling me some tube bit thot. i am the fucking PRINCESS OF THE UNITED SKATES OF AMERICA
go f with ur side girl c if i care. im more likely 2 b president than u ya fuckin sound clown
kim kardashian-west
make sum 4 me but leave out the cheese im on keto
kanye west
Ya ok
sealelement
(Jan 9, 2021 at 7:47 PM)Pedigree Wrote: this'll age like shit when they get back together

are you kidding? this will age like fine wine when they split up again
100% pure gamer 100%
Spritanium
Gotta say I respect the commitment to this bit even in the face of an embarrassing post-to-GoodSh*t ratio
[Image: supercorrect.png]
MFAN
[Image: f74df24b2c-sad_.jpg]

No....not like this....not Kanye and Kim......

You guys were made for each other!!! Someone stop this!!

SHY!!!!!
SHY
[Image: f3f3fa2cf6edbadc4b8911939f30ef98.png]

go die in a fucking ditch kanye. i hate you and your shitty boomer millennial music.
kanye west
(Jan 12, 2021 at 6:20 PM)SHY Wrote: [Image: f3f3fa2cf6edbadc4b8911939f30ef98.png]

go die in a fucking ditch kanye. i hate you and your shitty boomer millennial music.