MIRANDACHAN333
hi ia am miranda o3o. dohzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu!! i love all kinds of anime like NARUTO, GUNDAM SEED and esspeshally DEATH NOTE XDD
pls recommend me some good shows nyan. i just finished watchingBATTLE VIXENS also noun as IKKI TOHSEN and i am so sad Q.Q it was SO GOOOOOD but not as good as shaman king XDD
just a lil 2 pervy for me LOL ;) we all no anime is pretty PERVY like JARAIYA SENSEI :DDDDDDDDDD
N E way i hope we can all be NAKAMA and talk about are fav anime (☆ω☆)

[Image: vyji23.png]
~can you take this spike~
~will it fill our hearts with thoughts of endless night time sky~
MoonAge
never have i been more surprised to find out someone wasn't black
Two_Finger
watch hakumei to mikochi
Seto Kaiba
Watch YU-GI-OH! You're sure to become a better duelist if you do, just don't expect to become as good as me.

[Image: 9v88xyE.png]
[Image: NbwVqYw.png]
MIRANDACHAN333
YUGIOH IS COOL \(≧▽≦)/i love bakura o3o but i don't like card games that much.........
if u want to play beyblades with me we can LET IT RIP XDDD

Seto Kaiba
Tsk, Beyblade...? The only thing that's about to rip here is your will to live!
[Image: NbwVqYw.png]
Hayao Miyazaki
God I hate this medium.
Hayao Miyazaki
Please do not watch anime.
MIRANDACHAN333
omg r u from japan!!!! uwu have u seen CARD CAPTOR SAKURA it's so good
i rly want to go 2 japan....i have a COSPLAY of sailor venus i will wear it everyday (*˘︶˘*).。.:* VENUS LOVE CHAIN!!

Hayao Miyazaki
I have seen Sakura. It is decent for children I suppose, but it doesn't come close to my work.
Sakura is the product of japanese otaku wish fufillment.
Since anime fans on a whole do not have sex and thus cannot reproduce they created Sakura in order to emulate the feeling of having a gifted daughter.

This is disgusting.
We did a much better job.
Please watch Kiki's Delivery Service and do not cosplay.
[Image: c40d4f2f7ffa1e174b60631ef77f6de7.gif]
MIRANDACHAN333
u should cosplay u will like it!! (´ ε ` ) u can be master roshi from DRAGON BALL
just shave ur hair and get a fake beard XDDDD

Uranus
watch sailor moon
look at el negro's banner
Yoshiyuki Tomino
I think the biggest issue for me with Sailor Moon was the lack of realism. This is a group of 6-9 girls fighting crime and being heroic.
One has to wonder...why aren't these girls having sex? Why don't we have an episode of one of the scouts being bitches because they are on their period? Why do they all get along?
Their uniforms are also unpractical. Considering amount of dynamic actions they do, they would get annoyed because all the wind passing around their pussies.
Besides that, I enjoy Takeuchi-sensei's Sailor Moon.
Yoshiyuki Tomino
(Jan 15, 2021 at 5:23 AM)MIRANDACHAN333 Wrote: u should cosplay u will like it!! (´ ε ` ) u can be master roshi from DRAGON BALL

Miyazaki is too prideful to shave his head for the art of anime.
Me however, I am already bald.

If I cosplay as Roshi can we reenact the scene where Bulma shows him her panties for a dragon ball?
Except instead of a Dragon Ball all I can offer you is a japanese robot toy you have to build yourself.
[Image: sVH9zOZ.png]
Hayao Miyazaki
(Jan 15, 2021 at 7:55 PM)Yoshiyuki Tomino Wrote:
(Jan 15, 2021 at 5:23 AM)MIRANDACHAN333 Wrote: u should cosplay u will like it!! (´ ε ` ) u can be master roshi from DRAGON BALL

If I cosplay as Roshi can we reenact the scene where Bulma shows him her panties for a dragon ball?
Except instead of a Dragon Ball all I can offer you is a japanese robot toy you have to build yourself.

Watch your mouth you old piece of shit.
I will not shame my head not because I dislike the art of anime but because I hate otaku who cosplay.
No amount of tits and ass will change that.
You would do good to get some dignity yourself.
Yoshiyuki Tomino
(Jan 15, 2021 at 7:58 PM)Hayao Miyazaki Wrote:
(Jan 15, 2021 at 7:55 PM)Yoshiyuki Tomino Wrote:

I will not shame my head not because I dislike the art of anime but because I hate otaku who cosplay.

Maybe Kiki can deliver a sense of humor and fun for you when she's not busy talking to her cat.
Hayao Miyazaki
(Jan 15, 2021 at 8:01 PM)Yoshiyuki Tomino Wrote:
(Jan 15, 2021 at 7:58 PM)Hayao Miyazaki Wrote:
(Jan 15, 2021 at 7:55 PM)Yoshiyuki Tomino Wrote: Miyazaki is too prideful to shave his head for the art of anime.

Maybe Kiki can deliver a sense of humor and fun for you when she's not busy talking to her cat.

Oh haha. You're so funny.
You're a disgrace to japanese people.
I saw G-Reco. What was your main inspiration for that? The fucking Gilmore Girls?
Why the hell did everyone talk in circles?
There's a difference between interesting dialogue and something just not making sense.
I should've known not to expect anything from the man who created Char's Counterattack.
Yoshiyuki Tomino
(Jan 15, 2021 at 8:05 PM)Hayao Miyazaki Wrote:
(Jan 15, 2021 at 8:01 PM)Yoshiyuki Tomino Wrote:
(Jan 15, 2021 at 7:58 PM)Hayao Miyazaki Wrote: Watch your mouth you old piece of shit.

Oh haha. You're so funny.
You're a disgrace to japanese people.
I saw G-Reco. What was your main inspiration for that? The fucking Gilmore Girls?
Why the hell did everyone talk in circles?
There's a difference between interesting dialogue and something just not making sense.
I should've known not to expect anything from the man who created Char's Counterattack.

My movies/series are still discussed with passion to this day worldwide.
Your movies at best play as warm-ups for disney's next big Frozen sequel for every country that isn't Japan.
But I'm the disgrace?
Have sex.

Who else agrees with me that this guy needs to go to bed for the night?
Yoshihiko Umakoshi
[Image: jJZy4Mq.png]
Vertette
i hate anime grrrr