16+
21.74%
18+
69.57%
Other
8.70%
Total: 23 vote(s)
Elyk
What should the age restriction for the site be? Should it be different for the Discord server? Explain your opinion here.
My opinion is that SP should've never posted the invite link on MFGG.
El Negro
sooshie seemed pretty cool. We did +16 for MFan.
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Nabber
69+
Nabber
jokes aside, the discord is too horny to not have an 18+ restriction
Dude
age restrictions are arbitrary and only punish honest kids
always have been
Aidan
(Jan 15, 2021 at 11:27 PM)Zelma Wrote: My opinion is that SP and Aidan should've never posted the invite link on MFGG.

i didn't
B3ll3
18 plus hard rule makes the most sense given the amount of adult discussion we have per nabber
Fun With Despair
I would unironically rather ban fetish talk than restrict people from joining. I can rattle off probably at least five underage users who joined for KG and no one had an issue with it.

Sure mfan was an established member before he turned 18 but no matter what anyone says, barely any concessions were made for him outside of lowering the age limit to 16 and I would rather not have the potential KG playerbase and future member base in general slashed because you people are incapable of not talking about horny shit
Fun With Despair
legit I'd just rather make lifechat and venting nsfw locked so people under 18 cant get in
Draku
making certain discord channels NSFW and keeping the 16+ thing makes sense to me
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
(Jan 16, 2021 at 5:26 AM)Pedigree Wrote: Thought I should point out that sooshy will not return no matter the outcome and says you guys made him feel very unwelcome. Food for thought the next time something like this happens.

Like maybe don't publicly rush/push to try to ban all 16 year olds in front of one that just joined. There clearly should have been a better way to handle it than the way that you did.

Sooshy can handle being in a server with Toony, Jacko and Vert but can't handle people re-evaluating the rules and coming to a decision?

Would Sooshy like the invite to the precure server instead? I feel like he'd fit in well there.

[Image: Konachan.com%20-%20147569%20close%20lala...ntarou.jpg]
(Jan 16, 2021 at 6:00 AM)Pedigree Wrote: @Zelma
Quote:●Don't make obscenely loud Autoplay Spellcasts - This should be obvious honestly but people abuse it anyways. If your Autoplay gets reported for being too loud, it will be removed and you will receive a warn. The warning part will not be retroactive but the removal will.

turn your speakers down
(Jan 16, 2021 at 6:04 AM)Pedigree Wrote:
(Jan 16, 2021 at 6:02 AM)Zelma Wrote:
(Jan 16, 2021 at 6:00 AM)Pedigree Wrote: @Zelma

turn your speakers down

my speakers were already turned down half way when your magical girl anime theme blasted through

the power of lala-chan

[Image: Dzd5fv3.jpg]
B3ll3
(Jan 16, 2021 at 2:02 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: I would unironically rather ban fetish talk than restrict people from joining. I can rattle off probably at least five underage users who joined for KG and no one had an issue with it.

Sure mfan was an established member before he turned 18 but no matter what anyone says, barely any concessions were made for him outside of lowering the age limit to 16 and I would rather not have the potential KG playerbase and future member base in general slashed because you people are incapable of not talking about horny shit
i mean that would probably better but like how would this be enforced? not saying this cant be done but im genuinely confused on how like that could be totally banned given how it takes like one line on the discord for the conversation to suddenly become uber horny. also would like the feet and piss jokes be banned? those are definitely a fetish but it seems to be a steady running gag around here fsr. again im not saying THIS CANT BE DONE ITS IMPOSSIBLE im just trying to understand the logistics of such a ban
Vertette
(Jan 16, 2021 at 6:01 AM)Zelma Wrote: Sooshy can handle being in a server with Toony, Jacko and Vert but can't handle people re-evaluating the rules and coming to a decision?

I can't speak for those other guys but I get along with Sooshy just fine. It helps that nobody ever made him uncomfortable about his age on MFGG I suppose!
(Jan 16, 2021 at 6:27 AM)Vertette Wrote:
(Jan 16, 2021 at 6:01 AM)Zelma Wrote: Sooshy can handle being in a server with Toony, Jacko and Vert but can't handle people re-evaluating the rules and coming to a decision?

I can't speak for those other guys but I get along with Sooshy just fine. It helps that nobody ever made him uncomfortable about his age on MFGG I suppose!

I was mainly talking about you all being awful people but ig you're not as bad.
Still those two are probably worse than any MW member we have rn minus Stir.
If he can't handle a little understandable discourse then he can join the Precure server like I said.
Yoshin
The issue with an age limit is uh, people lie. Theres no way at all to really enforce it. Just keep to COPPA laws and ban horny talk. Containment zones are just encouragement zones and will devolve very quickly, esp for horny talk.
Yoshin

>we don't know that they lied about their age under COPPA

well no we wouldnt but we arent liable there. Its more a nightmare when you get 15 year olds lying their 18 and talking about what turns them on with adults