16+
21.74%
18+
69.57%
Other
8.70%
Total: 23 vote(s)
Elyk
(Jan 20, 2021 at 3:14 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Every argument on MW is hilarious because we just talk in circles

There's a poll. Just do what the results say

The results have been pretty much evenly split for the entire time the poll has been up with the two options swapping between a slight majority.
MoonAge
(Jan 20, 2021 at 3:22 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Jan 19, 2021 at 9:44 PM)Vertette Wrote: The harder you freak out about potentially talking to minors, the more suspicious you look, you know

Hot take but I'm pretty sure it's more suspicious to emphatically make the case for hanging out with high schoolers. It's very very very (very) weird that people apparently want to do it this badly. Why is your thirst for sophomores so great that you can't wait a couple years for them to become legal adults before talking about video games with them
when i was publicly underage on mw for several years i didn't receive a single sext or dick pic so you might want to rethink the soundness of your "aDuLtS tAlKiNg To MiNoRs Is IlLeGaL" argument
Spritanium
I'm all out of ways to explain this lol. A group of mostly adults welcoming in children is weird and wrong. Lie about being 18 or else you get banned
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Stirling
That's not really being honest to how Spritey is arguing, and it not happening to you doesn't mean it can't happen else wise, or other bad shit being pursued. I'd say we could easily handle people that would do such things, but we haven't in the past.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Spritanium
Any argument to the contrary reeks of "well some people are just mature for their age". I know a woman who was camgirling at age 12 because people kept telling her that. You grow up and then the understanding adults who gracefully accommodated you become creeps in hindsight. That's us, we're the creeps
Stirling
I'd also posit you absolutely weren't handled well when you brought up your life issues universally.

Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
(Jan 20, 2021 at 3:32 PM)Vertette Wrote:
(Jan 20, 2021 at 3:22 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Hot take but I'm pretty sure it's more suspicious to emphatically make the case for hanging out with high schoolers. It's very very very (very) weird that people apparently want to do it this badly.
nobody said that
was going to type another paragraph about why you can't comprehend [not even your own sentences apparently] but instead i'd just give you some resources that will help you in not just in understanding internet debates but life in general

[Image: 71yoHFRdhvL.jpg]
[Image: 51PqqZxEaAL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]
Spritanium
(Jan 20, 2021 at 3:49 PM)MFan168 Wrote:
(Jan 20, 2021 at 3:22 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Jan 19, 2021 at 9:44 PM)Vertette Wrote: The harder you freak out about potentially talking to minors, the more suspicious you look, you know

Hot take but I'm pretty sure it's more suspicious to emphatically make the case for hanging out with high schoolers. It's very very very (very) weird that people apparently want to do it this badly. Why is your thirst for sophomores so great that you can't wait a couple years for them to become legal adults before talking about video games with them
when i was publicly underage on mw for several years i didn't receive a single sext or dick pic so you might want to rethink the soundness of your "aDuLtS tAlKiNg To MiNoRs Is IlLeGaL" argument
I love ya mfan, but your life would be better if you never joined this website
Spritanium
This debate is unique for us, because I think it's the first time the argument has been about something meaningful AND one of the sides has been objectively wrong

Go ask your mother what she thinks about you talking to 16 year olds on the internet. Ask your boss. See if it's a normal thing
(Jan 20, 2021 at 4:05 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Jan 20, 2021 at 3:49 PM)MFan168 Wrote:
(Jan 20, 2021 at 3:22 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Hot take but I'm pretty sure it's more suspicious to emphatically make the case for hanging out with high schoolers. It's very very very (very) weird that people apparently want to do it this badly. Why is your thirst for sophomores so great that you can't wait a couple years for them to become legal adults before talking about video games with them
I love ya mfan, but your life would be better if you never joined this website

I'd argue that Mfan is probably the one case where his life has improved somewhat since joining here.
Now, I can't tell if that's because most of us are good people at heart or we just got really sick of him in #venting but you get the point.
MoonAge
naaaah i can think of at least 4 other active members in mw's past who didn't lie about being underage, all of whom didn't report about being harassed

forgive me if i'm reading between the lines too much, but saying that despite all of that the people here still have the potential to be creeps implies having mistrust or bad faith in them, even if that wasn't your intent

as for you sprit, would you posit that i should have never joined any online community where the vast majority of the userbase are adults
Yrrzy
[Image: unknown.png]
Yrrzy
(Jan 19, 2021 at 11:20 PM)Stirling Wrote:
(Jan 19, 2021 at 9:51 PM)Pedigree Wrote: no one here is a pedophile... quit smugly trying to paint each other as one jesus christ

this isn't even true i'm pretty sure by like, half of mw's views on what makes a pedophile

still interested who stir was vagueposting about here
Stirling
I mean I reasonably suspect a MW member is grooming someone 16 or younger and have thought this for a while.

Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Yrrzy
love to have people not report serious shit to staff when this exact problem is being talked about
Superchao
i'm pretty sure that's the kind of thing that you should in fact say who they are so people can... act on it by removing the person

as opposed to just standing there saying it smugly and then doing nothing but feeding suspicion of people
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
Draku
(Jan 20, 2021 at 4:38 PM)Superchao Wrote: i'm pretty sure that's the kind of thing that you should in fact say who they are so people can... act on it by removing the person

as opposed to just standing there saying it smugly and then doing nothing but feeding suspicion of people
yeah please speak up about something serious like that, no KG tactics please. if you have suspicions report that shit
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
(Jan 20, 2021 at 4:32 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]
Hey I said final opinion, not final post
(Jan 20, 2021 at 4:46 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Jan 20, 2021 at 4:32 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]
Hey I said final opinion, not final post

[Image: 39405805502_fb435e7c1e_b.jpg]
MoonAge
@Spritanium not sure if you have discord muted or what but

when exactly did you find out i was on this site/server as a minor