0%
16+
21.74%
18+
69.57%
Other
8.70%
Total: 23 vote(s)
We need to have a seperate thread on why the fuck SP thinks it's a good idea to keep deleting his posts but at the same time interact in an active thread??? Last I checked you were furry, dog. Not this mfer

[Image: 445517-dusknobody.jpg]
Aidan
(Jan 20, 2021 at 8:59 PM)Zelma Wrote: We need to have a seperate thread on why the fuck SP thinks it's a good idea to keep deleting his posts but at the same time interact in an active thread??? Last I checked you were furry, dog. Not this mfer

it's because you literally told him to leave mw
make a thread for that
(Jan 20, 2021 at 9:16 PM)Aidan Wrote:
(Jan 20, 2021 at 8:59 PM)Zelma Wrote: We need to have a seperate thread on why the fuck SP thinks it's a good idea to keep deleting his posts but at the same time interact in an active thread??? Last I checked you were furry, dog. Not this mfer

it's because you literally told him to leave mw
make a thread for that

This is false.
I made him handsome buff fursona man in my comic and then I made a thread asking why he left.
I also know I didn't tell him to leave because he wouldn't do it anyway even if I wanted
[ i don't. just want him to stop being weird]
Also want to add that while it is maybe slightly over the top, all spritey is doing is saying what is essentially commonsense. Excessive ranting or not; there's been worse. Deranged is not the word I'd use. Passionate maybe though.
rtsmarty
(Jan 20, 2021 at 2:27 PM)Draku Wrote: and no one gave a shit at those times.
This doesn't stop those very same people from now giving a shit.

(Jan 20, 2021 at 2:27 PM)Draku Wrote: So yes, I would like to accommodate people who simply want to join in on a KG and potentially stick with the community afterwards.
Me too! If they're an adult. You still haven't answered why you so badly want to be able to play the killing game with children, or to allow them to play with our community of adults. It doesn't follow to me that "Killing Game, therefore we must allow children". Or, being a little more charitable, it does not follow to me that "Killing Game had children, therefore we must allow more children".

(Jan 20, 2021 at 2:27 PM)Draku Wrote: Hence why I'm conceding that the Discord could be a potential issue, even though I really don't think any of our members would go to such lows. A forum is a safer zone for individuals supposedly at risk. I still think an entirely preventative mindset is too precautions.
How do you figure that forums are less of a risk than Discord?
Spritanium
(Jan 20, 2021 at 9:42 PM)Zelma Wrote: Also want to add that while it is maybe slightly over the top, all spritey is doing is saying what is essentially commonsense. Excessive ranting or not; there's been worse. Deranged is not the word I'd use. Passionate maybe though.
Absurd discussions call for absurd measures; if I can get even a single deviant in their late twenties to question their sanity enough to go outside and ask a person in the real world whether they think wanting to hang out with teenagers is normal and cool, I will have done my part in this conversation

For christ's sake folks, obviously it would be weird if you hung out with some kids after school by the 7-11, so why is it any less weird to roleplay with them on FurryHorseCocks.com. They like you because you have a car and you can buy them cigarettes, but if you look elsewhere for friendship (such as within 10 years of your own birth year), I promise you'll find something more meaningful
Spritanium
Also I would use the word deranged but if RPing child murder is the new thing then I'd rather be crazy
[Image: supercorrect.png]
GeneralGuy
Honestly, I think that 18 and even 21 is too young. This place should be 25+, simply because the brain does not stop developing until age 25 and becoming invested in an online forum so early in your life isn't the smartest idea.
(Jan 20, 2021 at 10:31 PM)GeneralGuy Wrote: Honestly, I think that 18 and even 21 is too young. This place should be 25+, simply because the brain does not stop developing until age 25 and becoming invested in an online forum so early in your life isn't the smartest idea.

If I give you a new avatar will you change your current one please
GeneralGuy
(Jan 20, 2021 at 10:36 PM)Zelma Wrote:
(Jan 20, 2021 at 10:31 PM)GeneralGuy Wrote: Honestly, I think that 18 and even 21 is too young. This place should be 25+, simply because the brain does not stop developing until age 25 and becoming invested in an online forum so early in your life isn't the smartest idea.

Depends how good the new avatar is. Naked Mr. Mime is my spirit animal
Spritanium
I like naked mr mime he's talkin some sense
Superchao
the general reaction of people at this point is largely shrugging and going "sure, 18+" as indicated in discord conversation, so i think we can just go through with it
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
Spritanium
We need naked mr mime to be the pedobear of the 2020s and set you guys on the right path
Jetamo
One comment that I'll bring up is that due to, yknow, moderating stuff like TF2 servers (and assorted things), having to interact with 16 year old loud obnoxious assholes online doesn't seem quite as stigmatising as you're making it out to be. I understand your point, though.
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
(Jan 20, 2021 at 10:37 PM)GeneralGuy Wrote:
(Jan 20, 2021 at 10:36 PM)Zelma Wrote:

Depends how good the new avatar is. Naked Mr. Mime is my spirit animal
here you go bro
[Image: e8vc5s.png]
Draku
(Jan 20, 2021 at 9:46 PM)rtsmarty Wrote: Me too! If they're an adult. You still haven't answered why you so badly want to be able to play the killing game with children, or to allow them to play with our community of adults. It doesn't follow to me that "Killing Game, therefore we must allow children". Or, being a little more charitable, it does not follow to me that "Killing Game had children, therefore we must allow more children".
Because shutting perfectly functional potential members out of something fun that their friends they already interact with in every other capacity with 0 issue are also partaking in is really bizarre to me? The reasoning of risk simply does not hold up to me. (On the subject of Drei's report as I'm aware that makes my stance on this sound sillier: Staff at the moment agrees it was a concern made from reasonable conjecture and that the case was probably not grooming)

(Jan 20, 2021 at 9:46 PM)rtsmarty Wrote: How do you figure that forums are less of a risk than Discord?
To begin with the Discord is what everyone seems to be worried about in the first place, as it's a direct form of interaction rather than the more passive one that forums provide. You form a much closer relationship with people over the sort of chats that take place on Discord than the sort of stuff that goes on in forums. So you wind up also getting the "you want to talk directly to underage people??" thing, when forum posting is a pretty different zone by comparison. No one really gets overly personal on the forums. Not to mention our Discord hilariously winds up dicier content-wise than the forums do. It's also much easier to segregate NSFW and non-NSFW content for the end user here.

However it seems that the opinion and poll outcome is largely shifting towards 18+, so we will simply be going with that.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
Democracy works
El Negro
(Jan 21, 2021 at 2:40 AM)Draku Wrote: However it seems that the opinion and poll outcome is largely shifting towards 18+, so we will simply be going with that.

time to take out my 30 dupes and vote for other.....
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Draku
the contract is sealed.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]