The REALLY real real Minus World problem

Spritanium
We are all becoming old but we never grew up
[Image: supercorrect.png]
It's true. I still read shonen jump when I should be reading the new york times.
I am a failure as an adult. Sorry Naruto-kun..........
Draku
the only people who are "childish" are those desperate to seek adulthood
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
(Jan 18, 2021 at 7:40 PM)Pedigree Wrote: remember when you were little and wanted desperately to be older so that you have less rules to follow

turns out it was nothing but a fantasy the whole time, you just end up having to follow different rules
For awhile I thought "well, at least I can buy all the candy I want and nobody can tell me not to" but then I realized that person is the DENTIST, he WILL tell you not to, and then also charge you thousands of dollars
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Vertette
(Jan 18, 2021 at 9:25 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Jan 18, 2021 at 7:40 PM)Pedigree Wrote: remember when you were little and wanted desperately to be older so that you have less rules to follow

turns out it was nothing but a fantasy the whole time, you just end up having to follow different rules
For awhile I thought "well, at least I can buy all the candy I want and nobody can tell me not to" but then I realized that person is the DENTIST, he WILL tell you not to, and then also charge you thousands of dollars

I've never had cavities because I don't enjoy sweet things all that much. Checkmate, dentist.
Yrrzy
for me its my stomach and it just feels sick when i eat too much candy
Shroomguy
You gotta do the things you enjoy. (Obviously within reason you fuckers) A big part of growing up, for me anyway, is identity.

Identifying with things I enjoy, that I believe in, owning my actions/reactions and responses.

With great power comes great responsibility. The “freedoms” I have now as a grown up are the power, and the... well, responsibilities I have are what they are.

Growing can painful, but it can also be rewarding.

you’re never too old to have a good time.
The Beef Baron