Your Mom
bruh.
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”

[Image: CrIbh2W.jpg]
Draku
I TOLD YOU ALL

IF MFAN WOULD JUST WATCH NANOHA A'S WE'D ALL BE LIVING IN THE BEST TIMELINE RIGHT NOW
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
MoonAge
(Jan 19, 2021 at 1:36 AM)Draku Wrote: I TOLD YOU ALL

IF MFAN WOULD JUST WATCH NANOHA A'S WE'D ALL BE LIVING IN THE BEST TIMELINE RIGHT NOW

[Image: ihh3muj3ej041.jpg?auto=webp&s=9ce96cd835...0a83e691ae]
Aidan
thanks for the fan art of me but this is the neutral ending. the good ending is where despair murders half the memberbase while making it look like an accident and retires to hawaii with the insurance money.
B3ll3
how do i goodshit a post twice
Vertette
imagine putting time and effort into this
(Jan 19, 2021 at 10:00 AM)Vertette Wrote: imagine putting time and effort into this

why are you imagining. the deed is done and now MW is saved
Vertette
(Jan 19, 2021 at 5:47 PM)Zelma Wrote: why are you imagining.

im not. i can't imagine anyone would put the time and effort into this, but then again it is you

legit question, not trying to be rude: have you been diagnosed with ASD? because if not i would talk to someone
(Jan 19, 2021 at 5:53 PM)Vertette Wrote:
(Jan 19, 2021 at 5:47 PM)Zelma Wrote: why are you imagining.

im not. i can't imagine anyone would put the time and effort into this, but then again it is you

legit question, not trying to be rude: have you been diagnosed with ASD? because if not i would talk to someone

you're sounding more aggressive than usual dress wearing boy.

if you wanted to be in the comic all you had to do was ask
Vertette
im not? i thought i was the guy who says stir sucks
El Negro
asd, or in other words, awesome social disorder
[Image: z839mDR.png]
(Jan 19, 2021 at 6:26 PM)Vertette Wrote: im not? i thought i was the guy who says stir sucks

why would i draw you as a nobody facelss guy when you have two OC anime refs i could use
Vertette
(Jan 19, 2021 at 6:28 PM)Zelma Wrote:
(Jan 19, 2021 at 6:26 PM)Vertette Wrote: im not? i thought i was the guy who says stir sucks

why would i draw you as a nobody facelss guy when you have two OC anime refs i could use

implying you put in effort
(Jan 19, 2021 at 6:29 PM)Vertette Wrote:

listen man. i'm not going back and forth with you.

do you want your own comic or do you want to have sex with me. pick 1
Vertette
(Jan 19, 2021 at 6:30 PM)Zelma Wrote:
(Jan 19, 2021 at 6:28 PM)Zelma Wrote: why would i draw you as a nobody facelss guy when you have two OC anime refs i could use

yes
(Jan 19, 2021 at 6:31 PM)Vertette Wrote:
(Jan 19, 2021 at 6:30 PM)Zelma Wrote:
(Jan 19, 2021 at 6:29 PM)Vertette Wrote: implying you put in effort

yes

ok well i need your anime character refs for both because you have a girl and a guy oc.
which before i thought was you and your gf but i now know they are both you
MoonAge

[Image: ElKQDyuVgAAfhF5.jpg]
Vertette
why are you so obsessed with the idea of me crossdressing you weirdo
(Jan 19, 2021 at 6:39 PM)Vertette Wrote: why are you so obsessed with the idea of me crossdressing you weirdo

because i am autistic.

now put this on

[Image: 61IDQE3gXFL._AC_UL1500_.jpg]