Tuesday the Twelfth Taco Tuesday Twelve Taco Trial

Satan
As usual, I awoke with pangs of hunger in my stomach. I rolled over and picked the daily desk calendar up from my nightstand. I tore away the page and revealed today's date. Tuesday, January 12th 2021. Underneath the date in red letters read the current holiday, Taco Tuesday. My last adventure to Taco Bell had been a terrible experience, but for the sake of Taco Tuesday I was willing to try again.

I hopped in my car and drove on down to T Bell.

"Are you here for the trial?" asked the voice through the low quality drive-through speaker.
"The trial?" I repeated back in confusion.
The man's voice confirmed that I had heard him correctly. "Every Tuesday the Twelfth we offer the Twelve Taco Trial. Can you survive?"
"I'm interested."
"Pull forward."
I drove forward to the window. The man that opened it was an elderly fellow. He wore a black cloth mask with a toothy grin painted onto it. I could tell he wore a real smile beneath the covering. I handed him my payment and he handed me a box. "Good luck!" he said as he waved me away.

It was already 2pm by the time I arrived home. I popped open the box and inspected the contents.

[Image: OrAMaXA.jpg]

Yep, there were twelve tacos in here. I got to work. It wasn't long before I noticed how full I was.

[Image: wPVewqp.jpg]

It might be hard to notice from the image, but this taco is actually packed more heavily than they usually are. There is much denser meat paste inside.

I continued. I must pass the Twelve Taco Trial. I took the final bite of the eleventh taco and felt myself falling with a heavy feeling in my gut.

The next thing I knew I was on the floor. I picked myself up and sat back down at the table. For some reason I felt much less full than I had just a few moments ago. I picked up the final taco. It was a bit colder than I was expecting, but after the drive home and eleven other tacos what do you expect?

CHALLENGE CLEAR

I trashed the wrappers and excitedly hurried to my laptop to make this post. Has anyone else managed to clear the Twelve Taco Trial or am I the only one?
[Image: ipfvir.png]
Draku
holy fuck satan calm down
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Aidan
is this a creepypasta
sealelement
SATAN PLEASE YOU'RE KILLING YOURSELF AND ALL OF US CAN'T STAND TO WATCH THIS
100% pure gamer 100%
Shroomguy
Hell yeah brother

Be careful though