Killing Game 8 Sign-Ups ~ Welcome to Nadare

°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
(Feb 17, 2021 at 6:45 PM)amogus Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]

[Image: iaHjSER.png]

Lmao. Are any of you disgusting sycophants even aware of the RECEIPTS coming from the artist who drew amogus? Do you know what he DID? If you allow this CHUD to exist on your forums, on your timelines, on your ACCOUNTS I can only assume it's on account of ignorance. But if you continue to enable this CUNT after reading this? (1/?)

[Image: azFMAoQ.png]

...Then you're just as bad as the rest of them. It makes me want to VOMIT. I put time and effort into cultivating my DRACO MALFOY edits and clips, keeping it woke, keeping it SAFE. I toil in the sewage of the potterheads, and yet. AND YET!!! (2/?)

[Image: VgtlkIE.png]

I-I-I can't- I can't even- ASDFAOSFHKSDFKASHJFJSD 💀💀💀💀

Don't fuck with me on this!!! My slytherin army are backing me up through this chase for clout - er, search for magic! Once I can write my perfect script, I can SHIFT to Hogwarts. Permanently. Swapping to my DR is the only way to escape the wretched antis. (3/?)

[Image: 2rBnsAY.png]

My screen name is °☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°. You better be on my good side, or I'll expelliarmus your ass into the pit you crawled from 💅💅💅(4/4)
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Hank Hill
Could, uh, someone lend me a dictionary for that mess?
DK West
Name's DK West! Ewah!
Shadow rhythm superguy! Ewah!
Past and present extraordinaire! Ewah!
Mr Waltar Whité
[Image: ZUGb5n5.png]

JESSER???
jesser are youhere@????

JESder my fukgcjin wife kicked me out of the house again and i cant afford rent or steam sales
we have TO COOK AGAIN VERY BAD or misr fring will circumcise my big toe

je
jes
jesser im breaking bad you out of this medical facility i dont care if you need rehab

get i nthe fuckign RV we cook METHé TONIGHT
jesser/

god fuckign damni t now i cant find the
the door
god damn it my son he needs breakfast i cant stay here he will fuckgin DIE if i dont coke meth for cerea.......
.............................ewait does this say.... experimentés

, science

[Image: mQB3uCN.png]

fine, jeser, i will find you and when i do, we will cock meth
dman rehab medical facillity@ hrhrhhrhrhrhhhhhghghg

[Image: 93Kb1up.png]
Lulu Azhal
hi sign me up gonna die first prolly
Dr. Morgan Pierce
Hello, and welcome to Nadare.

Or, well... I suppose you've already read the pamphlet if you've gotten this far in the application process. Very well, that makes things simple.

[Image: XH4G4DT.png]

My name is Dr. Morgan Pierce, Research Lead and Facility Director at Nadare. You've all been chosen to attend because I've judged to you to be exceptional individuals, and I hope you won't disappoint. Nadare is the ultimate fruit of my labor, and I would ideally like to see our first project proceed as painlessly as possible.

I come from an extensive research background, and while Nadare's primary function is as a hospital, that sort of environment is very much conducive to the sort of experiments I have dedicated my life to. Your stay here at Nadare will be relaxing, healing, AND contribute greatly to scientific progress, if all goes well.

[Image: PYAKz1V.png]

On the subject of all going well, however... Regrettably, there have been reports of strange happenings around the facility by my staff as we've been preparing. Doors unlocking themselves, equipment being sabotaged, and glimpses of some sort of monster roaming the grounds.

I assure you however, no such creature exists and any electric failures can almost assuredly be blamed on our facility-governing AI, which is still very much a work in progress. Still, our
e-Pass Access System is completely up and running, and will serve to keep everyone out of places they do not belong, therefore minimizing patient risk.

...No, don't ask me to raise your Access Level. That's reserved solely for emergency situations.

[Image: ZSmHlaB.png]

Oh, and if you see this little guy around the facility, don't be alarmed. These Monokuma Units were salvaged from my previous employer. Originally manufactured as some kind of weird licensed video game merchandise by their media division, they were unfortunately discontinued after their involvement in several scandals five years ago. I'm sure you've heard of them.

They've been repurposed as general purpose nursing and maintenance drones, hooked directly into the facility AI. They won't cause you any harm. Eventually, they will receive new external designs to further distance themselves from the past, but personally, I find him rather cute.

[Image: 1bGDTjX.png]

Regardless, while much has happened as of late, my dream is for Nadare to shine as a beacon of hope to the sick and dying of the world. The past five years have been an uphill battle, but I won't let this project fail after all I've put into it. Blood, sweat, tears, and years of corporate overtime, but here we are.

Nadare is the gateway to the future, and together, I believe we'll make such wonderful discoveries here.

[Image: OU9eAoX.png]

Now, where was that intern with my coffee?
Among Us
(Feb 21, 2021 at 5:00 AM)Dr. Morgan Pierce Wrote: Now, where was that intern with my coffee?

[Image: QfHADeb.png]
Nemesis
(Feb 17, 2021 at 4:41 AM)Vruet Wrote: signing up, dupe tbd

Lulu Azhal
wow ur hot
ASMR Youtuber
im back from the dead hiatus to shill audible.com
Professional Robuster
";I'll make sure to take care of any xeno scum, CoS."
Lynn Tyrne
Y-yes, right away Doctor, sorry for the wai-

[Image: AgyoC7l.png]

Oh. You must be Nadare's first round of patients. I hope you're getting settled in. My name is Lynn Tyrne, and I'm in the middle of an internship with Dr. Pierce, though it seems like she's mostly relegated me to coffee duty. Between you and me, she can be a bit scary. Especially when she gets all intense about things. There's just been so much going on around here lately, it's all so stressful, even for me! M-mostly because I'm working unpaid...

Don't worry about me though! I'm used to this kind of thing. I used to work for a fashion company too... also just fetching coffee. And also unpaid... I've got to get a leg up in the world somehow though, and if it takes being someone's coffee courier, so be it. Everyone always told me growing up that hard work paid off, and s-surely they weren't lying to me, right?

[Image: pkoJtO6.png]

Still, at least my old job didn't have any of this m-monster stuff going on. I k-know the doctor keeps trying to downplay the rumors, but I've seen the thing with my own two eyes, out there in the snow! It's a terrible thing, all dark and... monster-ish, I almost up and quit on the spot! But at least the monster stays outside! The thing that really scares me is the g-g-ghost! I've seen a figure in a black cloak darting around the halls at night, no one else believes me, but I swear I saw it fiddling with one of the access panels.

Why would a ghost need to use an access panel? D-don't ask me!

[Image: EOsfA3y.png]

I should probably get going though, befo-

[Image: NsuadZ6.png]

I thought I asked you for a coffee, what is taking you so long? Stop chit-chatting with my research subjects and do your job. I don't pay you for nothing.

[Image: EOsfA3y.png]

But you don't... Oh, nevermind.
Dr. Jim Hawke
Ah, hey. You must be the service staff around here.

[Image: CpwafsR.png]

About time you showed up. You know, I've been waiting for someone to take my bags to my room for what, like three days maybe? Suppose I could've lugged them over there anyway, but what'd be the point in doing that? This is supposed to be an "all expenses paid" vacation right? I'd say physically expending myself counts, so get carrying.

...Wait, what do you mean you're "patients"? Hospital staff? Experiments? I'm supposed to be a what?

What the hell's an "NPC"?

Oh no. Is... is THIS why they asked for my resume during the whole application process?

[Image: RdAf8XX.png]

GOD DAMMIT.

I used six months of saved vacation for this! I'm an EMERGENCY SURGEON, do you have any idea how hard it is to even schedule six months of saved vacation? And you're telling me I just walked straight into another job?

Fuck, okay give me a second.

[Image: mCMN2rW.png]

*Sigh*

...Alright. My name is Dr. Jim Hawke, and until about thirty seconds ago, I was under the impression that when I signed up to spend my vacation time at this resort, it would be a resort that I would be, you know, a guest at. Guess I deserve it though, probably should have read that contract sober. Whatever, doesn't matter now.

Look, I'm gonna lay my plans down honestly here. I'm gonna take a fat swig from my flask and thengo to the lounge, and you're gonna leave me alone with my thoughts and a stiff bottle of cheap rye. If for any reason, you wish to strike up conversation, I will be in the lounge, ignoring you while I consume a stiff bottle of cheap rye. I am GOING to have my vacation, employment contract be damned.

[Image: ZLb8I4K.png]

Fuck, I knew I shouldn't have trusted that purple-haired demon woman and her "special offers". What the hell was I thinking, thinking I was being offered a free vacation to some fancy new mountain resort, no shit I wouldn't be offered a free vacation, I mean have you seen healthcare funding nowadays? Wait what was that about a ghost? monster? whatever, same shit to me. Doesn't exist. or does it? whatever, tell it to fuck off for me, i'll be at the bar. AND NO MY NAME IS NOT A PUN WHY DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP ASKING ME THAT
Elyk
Don't worry, Doctor, I'm sure nobody will get hurt.
The Drifter
(Feb 17, 2021 at 4:52 AM)Archer_Est Wrote: Dupe tbd, but I'm in

Well now, a guardian who goes by that name told me to come here for some "killing" but he didn't mention it'd be a game. I was expectin' some Iron Banner or somethin' like that.

Hey... any of you interested in some Gambit?

[Image: J6MX4NJ.jpg]
Dark Souls II
im dark souls ii
Rio Ranger
[Image: Cara18-4.png]
Y'all bastards ever heard of cab service?
Two weeks' hike just to be tackled by you assholes at the front gate! Not even any commemorative souvenir except this little e-thingamajig.
Sheesh, at least buy me dinner first.

[Image: Cara18-1.png]
Well, whatever... free trip to the mountains, locked away in the snow, plenty of strangers involved...
Always a fun twist with this kinda story, right...?

[Image: Cara18-7.png]
Ahaha-

(Feb 19, 2021 at 11:37 AM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote:
(Feb 17, 2021 at 6:45 PM)amogus Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]

[Image: iaHjSER.png]

Lmao. Are any of you disgusting sycophants even aware of the RECEIPTS coming from the artist who drew amogus? Do you know what he DID? If you allow this CHUD to exist on your forums, on your timelines, on your ACCOUNTS I can only assume it's on account of ignorance. But if you continue to enable this CUNT after reading this? (1/?)

[Image: azFMAoQ.png]

~🍨⭐Ranger's Note!⭐🍨~ A long wall of text later holy fuck

[Image: malfoy.png]
Faust
Are you ready to go under the knife?
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
(Mar 2, 2021 at 7:21 AM)Rio Ranger Wrote: [Image: malfoy.png]

[Image: c1ulAgV.png]

DRACO? Draco, is that really YOU, you bitch boy?

[Image: kJnSA1t.png]

...No, you're not DRACO MALFOY. Don't deceive me, impostor. Mimicking people from a shifter's DESIRED REALITY is actually really PROBLEMATIC.... asiudfhaisdfh

[Image: SDW6b2j.png]

Don't worry, MALFOY. I'm coming.
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Cirno
HAHAHA, I have no idea what this place is, but you all need to get ready to get defeated by me, the best!

Wait, a hospital? what's that?