God
there's only five (six if you count Gabe Newell) Old Money players on the forum lol. 5% of the forum owns 95% of the wealth. still fairer than western society
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Elyk
(Sep 26, 2016 at 5:32 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Ooh I really like the Rally idea. @Draku @Elyk @"wtl" what do you guys think?

I think that it could be an interesting substitute to simply increasing the EXP amount between levels.
Spritanium
(Sep 27, 2016 at 8:38 AM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: there's only five (six if you count Gabe Newell) Old Money players on the forum lol. 5% of the forum owns 95% of the wealth. still fairer than western society

The thing about our wealth is that it comes from nowhere, is unlimited, and therefore has no value. We're basically germany
[Image: supercorrect.png]
God
i wouldn't say that XP doesn't have value. Old Money players can skew the metagame in their direction by rewarding more players with posts that fit in with their playstyle
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Pedigree
(Sep 25, 2016 at 11:58 PM)GrinchRELOADED Wrote: Exclusively For Elite Members LV5/Diamond and above posters High Rollers Getting That Green 💴💶💷💵

then why the fuck are you in here you beggar
God
uhhmmm i'm above level five you dome ass
Yrrzy
ex inflation
Shroomguy
Looks like capitalism finally fell
The Beef Baron
rtsmarty
thanks you xgoff fairy
Pedigree
I had so much ex, I had to dump it on the Prune Fairy to continue gaining ex.