Isekai Mario - The Ultimate Anime Crossover!

Yrrzy
(Mar 10, 2023 at 8:01 PM)Hello Wrote:
  • New scenario added: Super Sexy Mario Land

Elyk
I have to know if this game is meant to be ironic or genuine.
Draku
(Mar 21, 2023 at 1:03 AM)Elyk Wrote: I have to know if this game is meant to be ironic or genuine.
Are you doubting THE Hello's creative endeavors? Of course it's 100% genuine.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Hello

[Image: hf_logo_signature_white.svg]
Logan Paul
I got all 5 stars but I didn't get a boner once. What gives?
Hello

This update optimizes the game to run better on Android. Due to the popularity of the Android version, it was important to make sure the game runs well on as many different Android devices as possible!

• 25 new character models. (Total: 9 Mario, 275 anime)
  • The game now uses significantly less RAM.
  • Removed the in-game roadmap.
  • Bug fixes.
Yrrzy
(Jul 25, 2023 at 7:51 PM)Hello Wrote: (Total: 9 Mario, 275 anime)

dear god
Hot Cocoa
Hello, Hello! Like the game but I have a minor gripe, maybe add more Mario models? The ratio of Anime to Mario is insane, while Mario's the name of the game.
Fun With Despair
Yes, please add more Mario characters, I would like to play as Dry Bones, I'm getting sick of using Naruto.
Draku
(Nov 22, 2023 at 1:00 PM)Hot Cocoa Wrote: Hello, Hello! Like the game but I have a minor gripe, maybe add more Mario models? The ratio of Anime to Mario is insane, while Mario's the name of the game.
Ah, but you see, the full name of the game is Isekai Mario. Isekai (異世界) is a Japanese (日本語) term that refers to being transported into another world. However, this game makes a clever pun (洒落) and whisks the アニメ casts into the Mushroom Kingdom rather than the reverse. Thus, the focus is on the unique circumstances of playing as your 好きなキャラ in a familiar Mario world, not the reverse. If it was about the スーパーマリオ cast adventuring in other realms, it would be 違い and you may have a 論法.

ザゲーム
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Elyk
I agree please add Dry Bones but please also add Shadow from The Eminence in Shadow (Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!).
Hello
(Nov 22, 2023 at 1:00 PM)Hot Cocoa Wrote: Hello, Hello! Like the game but I have a minor gripe, maybe add more Mario models? The ratio of Anime to Mario is insane, while Mario's the name of the game.

Sorry, I'll make sure to add more anime characters in the next update! Cheese
Hello

It's time to take on the True Demon Lord in the ultimate final showdown in the new Isekai Mario: Finale scenario! This update also adds Isekai Mario's largest and most difficult level to Isekai Trials! Get ready for the exciting finale to Isekai Mario in the v1.5 final update!

• 25 new character models. (Total: 9 Mario, 300 anime)
  • New scenario added: Isekai Mario: Finale
  • 1 new Isekai Trials level.
  • Reduced the number of elements in Isekai Trials.
  • Added 4 new pictures to Isekaisekai.
  • Added a third daily summon banner on weekdays.
  • Added music to the file select screen.
  • Added randomize function to character select.
  • Added applause sound when you summon a new non-duplicate model.
  • Removed update checker.
  • Bug fixes.

For those who missed my announcement, Isekai Mario is my final Mario fangame, and I plan on permanently quitting Mario fangames and focusing on anime games going forward!
Elyk
(Nov 24, 2023 at 2:55 PM)Elyk Wrote: I agree please add Dry Bones but please also add Shadow from The Eminence in Shadow (Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!).

He didn't add Dry Bones but he did add Shadow.
Elyk
I think somewhere along the way my XP got bugged. I had 100% on the prologue but I was only level 37. I ended up cheating myself some extra XP so I could play the finale. I think it's weird to lock it behind player level instead of scenario progress.

Thread Tags

anime fangame mario