Ameeba
[Image: ov2bzb.png]
MFAN
[Image: tumblr_mrqoke499C1sfaqsno1_250.gifv]

I....I don't care that she changes her personality every 2 seconds, wants to have sex with nazis, is constantly depressed and makes fun of me! I love her and nothing will change that! No one understands our connection online better than me!!
SHY
[Image: tumblr_mtzoymVKc71s4h0g8o10_250.gifv]

Mfan.....thank you....i don't know what to say........
SHY
[Image: dcfp3f7-79aaf3a3-a0a5-4f8c-b427-1819db68...HzwFblMRUg]

NABBER SHOW ME THAT BIG HEBREW SAUSAGE OF YOURS RN
Faust
jesus christ
Superchao
does not the bible say

let he who has never wanted to fuck a nazi cast the first stone
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
belmondo
thats one hot chinese cookie
[Image: kyZblKa.gif]
Amoeba
That's not cool, Aidan. I'm not a proud simp, I just called myself that because Zelma uses it as a blanket statement for any niceties. Sad
(Mar 27, 2021 at 11:35 PM)Amoeba Wrote: That's not cool, Aidan. I'm not a proud simp, I just called myself that because Zelma uses it as a blanket statement for any niceties. Sad

not true.
you said you simp for everyone and then when i told you to stop simping you said you simp for me.
which is why you're blocked rn.

no simping. ever.

[Image: latest?cb=20161124005848]
Amoeba
I like being nice to you, and everyone in MW. You were calling nice things simping before that.
MoonAge
please take a break until may but unironically, shy and i have been living in your head rent free for the past virtual month

you’re cracking
(Mar 28, 2021 at 2:16 AM)MFan168 Wrote: please take a break until may but unironically, shy and i have been living in your head rent free for the past virtual month

you’re cracking

wants 2 attack the message. avoids the truth.

true simp shit.
MoonAge
unblock me on discord so we can sort this out over dms like men. this is getting sad and/or pathetic
MoonAge
this started between the two of us, this is ending between the two of us. if i can absolutely help it, i'm not letting anyone else privy to something they have no context for. i can't imagine why you'd be constantly alluding to our incident in public besides hoping to get supporters who don't know the full facts.
Fun With Despair
see i think the fundamental problem here is that some people (everyone else) lonelyposts like virgins where as I (an enlightened being) lonelypost like a CHAD
Aidan
why can't things go back to the good old days when we paradoxically called women whores when weren't dtf
remember the code: bros before hoes
Vertette
(Mar 28, 2021 at 5:23 AM)Aidan Wrote: why can't things go back to the good old days when we paradoxically called women whores when weren't dtf
remember the code: bros before hoes

if she breathes, she's a thot
B3ll3
(Mar 27, 2021 at 8:58 PM)MFAN Wrote: I....I don't care that she changes her personality every 2 seconds, wants to have sex with nazis, is constantly depressed and makes fun of me! I love her and nothing will change that! No one understands our connection online better than me!!
Alright so this bullshit. I didn't want to come back but I need to clear this misconception before I clear out for good. I do NOT want to fuck nazis. I want to MARRY a person who HAPPENS TO BE a nazi. But if he wants to fuck me thats fine too especially if he's had a bad day at work. Aight peace out minus world live laugh love
sealelement
(Mar 31, 2021 at 7:12 AM)Shygul Wrote:
(Mar 27, 2021 at 8:58 PM)MFAN Wrote: I....I don't care that she changes her personality every 2 seconds, wants to have sex with nazis, is constantly depressed and makes fun of me! I love her and nothing will change that! No one understands our connection online better than me!!
Alright so this bullshit. I didn't want to come back but I need to clear this misconception before I clear out for good. I do NOT want to fuck nazis. I want to MARRY a person who HAPPENS TO BE a nazi. But if he wants to fuck me thats fine too especially if he's had a bad day at work. Aight peace out minus world live laugh love

what?
100% pure gamer 100%