[Day 1 - Investigation] - Unmasked

°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: 2cUsxq8.png]

Channel my inner Gentleman(sGambit) and respectfully pat down Anime Mum for an umbrella.
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Obama Machine
I want a closer look at the unlabeled system.
[Image: 2wFaQHa.jpg]
Dark Souls II
body checkanime mom especially for umbrellas
Obama Machine
I also want to investigate the WAREHOUSE and the LABORATORY's receiving areas for any umbrellas.
Jack of Spades
I got Cirno's permission to study some of her blood.
Rio Ranger
I'll have a look through anime lady's bedroom! Oh, and I'll be respectful while I do it.
Spooks?
(Mar 29, 2021 at 12:34 AM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: [Image: 2cUsxq8.png]

Channel my inner Gentleman(sGambit) and respectfully pat down Anime Mum for an umbrella.
As gentlemanly as possible, you give her a pat-down.

You find a postcard, addressed to her son, but that's about all she currently has on her person.

(Mar 29, 2021 at 12:34 AM)Obama Machine Wrote: I want a closer look at the unlabeled system.
You toggle pneumatic tube system from what its currently set to (LABORATORY) to the unlabeled channel. The screen used to swap destinations around indicates nothing about it, other than the fact that it is located lower than 1F in some way.
Spooks?
(Mar 29, 2021 at 12:35 AM)Obama Machine Wrote: I also want to investigate the WAREHOUSE and the LABORATORY's receiving areas for any umbrellas.
Both receiving areas appear to have nothing in them, just a supply of empty capsules for transport.

(Mar 29, 2021 at 12:36 AM)Jack of Spades Wrote: I got Cirno's permission to study some of her blood.
CIRNO allows you to take and test her blood.

Yep, it's blood. O-, by the looks of it. Nothing abnormal detected.

(Mar 29, 2021 at 12:37 AM)Rio Ranger Wrote: I'll have a look through anime lady's bedroom! Oh, and I'll be respectful while I do it.
You root through ANIME MOM's bedside table. It's empty, and her entire sleeping area seems untouched besides what you'd expect from a sleeping person.
Rio Ranger
Bear, I wanna check out the hot springs if that hasn't been done already. Gimme the deets!
Obama Machine
Can the Nurses confirm if they saw Misty enter the GIFT SHOP early in the morning?
Bigfoot
(Mar 28, 2021 at 11:38 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: @Monokuma I would like to search the cafeteria for any umbrellas.

please respond
Dr. Morgan Pierce
(Mar 28, 2021 at 11:14 PM)Among Us Wrote: [Image: VLKfhFA.png]

[Image: hugbiUr.png]

For the love of... what do you wa-

Oh, Among Us.

I actually don't mind you, that's right.

[Image: QfTp0GH.png]

I'll have you all know that this little red guy's been more useful to me than the rest of you combined so far. You know, he actually brought me my coffee? Cold, but that's more than I got from any of the rest.

I don't think I'll be sharing my night though. I like to work in privacy, and that's exactly what I did. Jack of Spades turned in a report, and then I had a chat with the spaceman when he brought me my coffee. That's about that.

[Image: hugbiUr.png]

...And whichever one of you somehow got your hands on an outside firearm, please turn it in at once. Not only is it a safety hazard, but bringing a gun to a hospital regardless is fucking insane.

That is all. Resume your tasks.
Spooks?
(Mar 29, 2021 at 12:44 AM)Rio Ranger Wrote: Bear, I wanna check out the hot springs if that hasn't been done already. Gimme the deets!
You check the HOT SPRINGS. A nice, natural pool of hot water sits on the mountain slope, a path has been laid out to it. It looks quite pleasant, and a small display next to the pool appears to gauge the temperature. It's a nice balmy 41c right now.

It doesn't look filthy or anything, and it has nothing inside besides water.

(Mar 29, 2021 at 12:47 AM)Bigfoot Wrote:
(Mar 28, 2021 at 11:38 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: @Monokuma I would like to search the cafeteria for any umbrellas.

please respond
There are no UMBRELLAS in the cafeteria
Nurse Luna Wayne
(Mar 29, 2021 at 12:45 AM)Obama Machine Wrote: Can the Nurses confirm if they saw Misty enter the GIFT SHOP early in the morning?

[Image: duNYKeh.png]

Misty? Sorry, I'm afraid I wasn't keep track of her particularly.

Oh! I saw her leave for a bit! Dunno about the Gift Shop, but I saw her heading over towards the Gallery, if that helps.