[Day 1 - Investigation] - Unmasked

Among Us
[Image: cWC86mw.png]
[Image: MpQxECQ.png]
Misty
The first night at our wonderful new home and already so much tragedy! (T⌓T)

I am filled with such sorrow at the loss of one of my many best friends so hopefully i can be of use! (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

My night began as any patient does waking up in our dorms, i was oh so very excited for the fun tour i was destined to go on! (^∀^)~!

I got there bright and early! It was only me and the sweet nurses for a while, i hope i made a good first impression! (◕‿◕✿)

Lynn, looking particularly alive and worried about something pushed past me into the cable car station. Poor girl even as evil as she was she was still one of my treasured friends. (❁°͈▵°͈)

Next DK west showed up and spoke about something with Luna. I was very good and didn't hear a thing! its rude to invade someone's privacy y know. ◑.◑

Lots happened next but uhm, Garth showed up with his camera, Cirno went into the Cafeteria and the Asmr Lady came out of the gift shop! (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

A Whole Lot happened next but im sure everyone at the tour is very aware of that so no need to re-iterate! (´,,•ω•,,`)

After the tour i felt like it was time for a nice hot soak in the hot springs! after all that excitement i was ready to rest and relax. ∩(︶▽︶)∩

I passed by that funny little Among us boy and a silly Drifter man trying to smash up the Glass walkway, Unfortunately he fell through and probably cut himself up a whole lot on all that broken glass! ☆ ̄(>。☆)

I get to the dorm and a Professional Robotster? am i reading that right? whatever he starts throwing CDs at me! meanie... (☍﹏⁰)。

I make it to the hot springs without suffering any additional CD based abuse and have a delightful soak. it was lovely! (~‾▿‾)~

While i was in there i saw a peculiar figure running further up the mountain, it seemed to be wearing a long coat. Spooky! Σ(°□°)⊃

Whoever they were they didn't seem to care about me and i went to bed without any issue. not even robotster! he wasn't there anymore to throw things at me! ( ノ^ω^)ノ゚

(∪。∪)。。。zzz
Mr Waltar Whité
[Image: unknown.png]

HANK
HAAAAAAAANKKKK

HAANKKK GET THE BARBEQUE HANNNKKK HANK I NEED BARBEQUE HANK HANK HANK
HANKKKKK

head... hurts....

Spoiler:

can't... keep.... everything....
under... control.....

-----
[Image: 9k.png]

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: who is this girl

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: are you lost

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: are you jessers new girlfriend

[Image: unknown.png] - lost girl: "mmmm....... fred weasly..? is that you....? i am trying to access the ground floor but this magic staircase isnt working...please take me up"

[Image: download_2.jpg]

i can only imagine what jesser would say right now if he were here

"BUT MR WHITE shes not a hooker she's a pothead i cant h"

[Image: unknown.png]- WALTAR: shut up jesse for fucks sakes shes a potterhead they're on completely different drugs

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: get out of my elevator

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: and stop calling me fred i am not fred
I AM THE DANGER

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: fuckign wife kicked me out of the house and now i lost my jesse
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: i wonder whats on cable

[Image: my_face_my_fucking_face_when_kyle_that_b...ments_.gif]

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: GUSTVO FRIENG TOOK AWAY MY CABLE

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: car's gone, oil and hydraulic fuel are spraying everywhere, the cable lines are cut, slashed..

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: wait, slashed?

[Image: Screenshot_20210303-090134_Discord.jpg]
holy fuckghdin shite i just remembered tesco is having a 3.6% sale on fish i need to
JESSE THEYVE SLASHED THE PRICES
SLASHED THEM LIKE THE CABLES
FISH I

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: aha, jesser, i foun-

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: wait youre not jesser

[Image: unknown.png] - WEXLYN: Good evening Dr. Waltar White, I am irrelevant to your night actio-
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: fuck off go drink your 7 up with garth on the patio

[Image: image-placeholder-title.png]

jesser, you look kind of different, but trust me, under my scientific bosom we will
jesser we will be the RULERS OF EVERYTHING
rulers of everything
you do understand

jesse
mechanical hands
science jesse
scei gne ce
dljfsh

i have a drink with the drunken Jesse, I need your help scientist and he relates
relates to my bitch wife

jesses potterhead girlfriend then walks in blindfolded, wanting to speak to satanic panic psychologist

[Image: unknown.png] - lost girl: alsfiwhfulaskfhbdajhiweougflaehi.khiabu,jafievuoalifheubks,khajbekvjdfhsjdsj (probably)
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: good for her for finding help

i inform jess-
i mean, hawker..
hawker... jessie will be so jealous
jeslous
i am jessless

i inform hawker of the tesco sale happening tonight and we head to the pharmacy tesco

HAWKER WE NEED TO COOK
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: i need you to help me gather ingredients to cook 20003 kHz of methe
[Image: QP88wEo.png]- HAWKER: alright mr white

obama walks in
robert winters chugs a bottle of cough syrup

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: fucking shit quality meth cough syrup try methylmene you HACK

me and hawker head to the laboratory to prepare for our cook tomorrow night but jack of spades comes from the cable

[Image: Screenshot_20210303-090715_Discord.jpg]
TESCO
cable car and takes jes- hawker away from me
i head to the laboratory anyway
a notice has been printed here, but i dont read it

i see among us leave the break room as i head back to my dorms

The Drifter
Heeey looks like someone got the party started. You know, some of you sound like you could really do with some fun, like some kind of match where you could cut loose and shoot at each other without repercussions. Like some gambit. Which is what I spent most of my night doing, offerin' some good old fun to you lot who are supposed to be my amigos until I can get back and work with those guardians I usually work with. Thing is, most of you didn't seem too interested, which hurts y'know.

But yeah, I spent most of my time standing in front of the control room offering some fun time in Gambit. Of course it's not ready quite yet but I'm garnering some interest. First person I asked was that LITA person, trust me you won't regret it, gambit is the thrill of a lifetime. She headed off toward the elevator and then I saw that TV show host person. She said something about not liking gambling which didn't really make any sense to me. Gambit's just a name, lass, the only gambling involved is hoping you don't roll in with some lousy guardians.

Then that tour group came by being especially loud, a bunch of people who don't look like they'd last a minute against some of the creeps I got in store for 'em, but some of them did look like they might be somewhat useful. I gave a shout about gambit to the group and I got some interest but too many people tried talkin' at once and that just doesn't work out. Then of course it wouldn't be one of my days without someone coming in and trying to ruin it with some attitude. That would be that deathborn fellow. He said some edgy shit about not wanting to do some gambit cause he's got some very adult, very mature plans. Plans involving playing some kiddy game that he went and played instead. Don't want a guy like that in my game anyways, wouldn't last very long, and there's no entertainment value in that y'know.

Deciding that I was done here, and I guess that edgelord had his fun with whatever he was playing, he went towards the breakroom and I followed behind him a bit. At this point...something weird happened to me. I don't know what, but for some reason I had this idea. Something that hadn't ever happened to me before. I grabbed a chair and went to the glass hallway. I took that chair... and I started swinging. At the walkway. I had this weird urge, it had to be broken, I'm not sure why. That Misty fella came in and with one last shot... it broke. I fell down into the river and ended up in some weird tunnel below the building. It got darker and darker, and not like that stuff that the guardians have been messing with lately, it was just pitch black, then I knocked out.

Anyways gambit tomorrow, folks, don't miss it.
Faust
Being quite the Doctor I am, naturally, I awaken in the Staff Dorms. Getting set up in the Operating room to help demonstrate for the Tour is my first order of business, as I am a Doctor.

Finally! The Tour arrives.
The kind Nurses, with their entourage consisting of Hu Tao, Robert Winters, Senpai, Misty, Obama Machine, Rio Rnager, Garth Marenhi, the Youber, and TV Host all enter.

Preparing to demonstrate what we do here at Nadare, I ask fort a volunteer. Alas this is met with a very dismissive audience so I am able to do naught but shrug and- hey what the hell garth put that bonesaw down. The Nurses get into conversation with Hu Tao and later the tour group dies down and vacates the room.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀OUT⠀⠀⠀⠀ ,⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ROBBYDUDE⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀GRASPING⠀⠀⠀SENPAI⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀YOUSEI WATCHES. SOMETHING⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀TAKING⠀⠀⠀ARM⠀⠀⠀⠀,⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀OPERATION RELOCATE⠀⠀⠀.

⠀⠀PROFESSIONAL⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀HIGH STANDARDS,⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀DEEP CLEAN.

Leaving my business behind, I finally leave the Operation room and spy... something truly remarkable. There's a beast lying still beside a very busted up aquarium, unmoving. I give it a poke to check on it but there's no response, so I go on my way back to the staff dorms.

Among Us is here and claims I am suspicious in some manner. I have no clue what he's referring to with such a remark and thus lament the lack of camaraderie and doze off.
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
Just wanna check that Lynn's fingers aren't wrinkly, or she's got anything else going on that suggests she was submerged in water for a while.

Also compare the size of the fazbear suit to the fountain hole.
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Faust
@Monokuma
Quote:Out of her injuries, you can probably guess that the gunshot was not fatal, being in her shoulder and with mild blood loss only. If you had to guess without a proper autopsy, choking or drowning would be your best bet, and the knock on her head, while not fatal, would certainly make the other two easier.

This is a place of Medicine is it not? We're sure to have someone that can perform a thorough autopsy aren't we? If one of our talented staff doesn't pull up to the task, I'll do it myself.

As thorough an autopsy as possible is ideal but I'd like to pay close attention to determining whether or not the lungs and bullet wound were significantly waterlogged and how try to determine how long they were submerged, as well as figuring out the severity of the other wounds like the bruises and lumps.
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
Let's beg the Nurses, Wexlyn, Hawke and Pierce for their testimonies.
Mr Waltar Whité
Jack of Spades
Excuse me, may I have a word with our head of security? This has me seriously concerned for the wellbeing of my patients and fellow staff members!

[Image: Dupe_profile_Angry.png]

Besides the violence and murder, now we have... had at least 5 terrorists in our midst?? Who was in charge of screening us all???

You want... an account of my night? I guess if it will help.

I woke up in the Staff Dorms and got ready for my night shift. I saw that Mechanized Obama fellow headed to elevator by the VR suite and stops outside it. Then I headed to Dr Hawke's office to speak with him. It didn't appear like he was in though, so I went to the warehouse for some medical supplies. I thought maybe I could offer to run some blood tests on some of the new arrivals so that they might be properly medicated and cared for. Bigfoot was in the south elevator with some big box. I'm curious, what was that for?

[Image: Dupe_profile_smirk.png]

Anyway, I headed up to the lobby for the tour, and when I got there the nurses, Rio-Ranger, Garth, Sugar, Senpai, Misty, Robert and Hu Tao were present. I offered to run some tests, but only Senpai seemed interested. What a sweetheart! He doesn't seem good with needles though, bless him. After, Luna begins the tour, and then Garth seems to try and take the spotlight. Isn't he one of our test s-pardon, special patients? Anyway, Then Sugar takes control. Apparently she's here for an educational program for kids. That sounds lovely! I hope it inspires future generations to study medicine! Cirno comes in with a bottle of wine, but thankfully Senpai takes it away. She seems much too young to be handling alcohol. That's when we hear horrible noises from the cable car station!

[Image: Dupe_profile_Angry_Speaking_Scalpel.png]

I see a pair of red eyes from the darkened doorway, and Summer skirts the group away to the fountain, past Lita, then to the equipment storage. That beast is lucky not to have threatened us, or I would've dealt with it myself! After a few more places, Luna checks the lobby, and we head downstairs. We pass the VR control room with Deathborn and the Drifter. The latter offers to host a session of "Gambit" and I'm quite unfamiliar with that activity, and so seems everyone else, so he receives some hesitant responses. Then we arrive in my favourite room on the tour. The laboratory! Summer offers the vaccine to us, and it seems no one is interested. Well, that's not surprising, given how she hasn't explained what it was for. I asked for a dose, and I made sure to inspect it myself. Don't worry, it's a standard COVID-19 inoculation. Shouldn't we have medical records on who needs to be vaccinated? Honestly, I'm concerned that Summer didn't run this by any of the doctors first.

[Image: Dupe_profile_Sad.png]

The tour seems to continue without me though. I get so absorbed in my work. I must've been in the lab for quite a while, busy running tests. Afterwards, I head out and find Dr Pierce leaving the elevator. She mentioned Lynn was missing and she was looking for her. I was hoping we could have a proper introduction, but perhaps another time. I left her to her search and went up the elevator to find Dr Hot-Hawke. Dr Hawke. He was with Waltar in the lobby. We went together to the lounge and Waltar went his own way. We had a couple drinks, talked, a nice calm way to end our night shift. I couldn't help him back to his office though, so I left him there, poor thing.

That's when I went back to the dorm and went to bed.
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
(Mar 28, 2021 at 5:33 AM)Misty Wrote: (T⌓T)
(。•̀ᴗ-)✧
(^∀^)~!
(◕‿◕✿)
(❁°͈▵°͈)
◑.◑
(*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
(´,,•ω•,,`)
∩(︶▽︶)∩
☆ ̄(>。☆)
(☍﹏⁰)。
(~‾▿‾)~
Σ(°□°)⊃
( ノ^ω^)ノ゚
(∪。∪)。。。

[Image: E1Dcf0s.png]

You remind me of an old friend of mine.

To share theories discussed on Discord, the CESSPOOL of social medium, we currently believe that the Freddy Fazbear lady entered the Aquarium after it was smashed, and was either already dead in the Fountain up above, or died falling through the hole. She'd already suffered a gunshot wound, though it didn't kill her immediately! She may have limped all the way to the fountain and died from her wounds, or perhaps she was pursued by her gunner, who finished the job there. You MUGGLES and your disgusting technology...

One thing's relatively clear! The series of events around the fountain are of vital importance. Maybe tomorrow night I'll bring back a Time Turner, but right now we're waiting on you lazy idiots to share your memory of the night suidhisgdfiahsfhdgauf
Bigfoot
I woke up and saw Lynn Tyrne was awake too. I spend some time talking with her. She vents about how she's sick of being a coffee mule for Dr. Pierce. She told me not to share that with everyone, but she's dead now so I guess it doesn't matter. Lynn said "thanks for listening to my troubles" and told me that there's a monster running around, but I don't have to be afraid of it. I do however have to be afraid of the ghost, who is apparently different than the monster.

I left her and headed to Shipping and Receiving. There I found my lootcrate and popped it open. Tonight I got a Steins;Gate lab coat, some goggles,
and a bag of saline. I put on the lab coat and goggles. I dumped some saline into the crate to check if it was waterproof. Seems like it is!

I exited with the crate toward the elevator. I noticed a distant crowd of people to the north around the laboratory. When I was just about to get into the elevator a horrible beast stepped out. It had black fur, glowing red eyes, and big claws that dragged on the ground. It nods at me and heads into Shipping & Receiving. After the monster was gone I rode the elevator up to the top floor.

I arrive in the History Hall where Lita is reading one of the displays.

I move on to the Fountain and hop right in. I smash the glass bottom with my crowbar and fall into the Aquarium. I see the tour group containing the Nurses, Rio Ranger, Hu Tao, Obama Machine, Kids TV Show Host, Garth Marenghi, ASMR Youtuber, Cirno, Misty, Senpai, and Robert Winters. I bust the aquarium open using the crowbar and yell "WELCOME TO NEVADA!" to greet all of the guests. I catch the fish pouring out of the hole in the aquarium in my crate. I climb out of the hole, grab my crate, and head off towards the elevator. As I do so I hear Garth Marenghi begin to say something to the group.

When I reach the Break Room, I see a dark figure dart out of the Warehouse and into the Elevator. I enter the Break Room and find that it is empty. Right as I am about to leave, Among Us enters. I use a piece of glass from the aquarium to defend myself as he runs circles around me yelling "SUS!".

I head back to my dorm and slide the fish crate beside my bed.
ASMR Youtuber
NADARE VLOG NIGHT 1 - WELCOME TOUR [GONE WRONG]
[Image: kgthumbnail1.png]

What's up YouTube! It's ya girl here with the first VLOG of my stay in Nadare Medical Facility!

If you're wondering why the quality is so bad, I had to get a new camera! They wouldn't let me bring my usual one, and made me get one from their gift shop. That's going on the review for sure.
Luckily I didnt miss much, just Garth and Misty being early for the tour!

Anyway, you've probably heard how the tour went by now, the monsters, the fights, the garth.
I'm here to talk about What They Didn't Show You!!

DRAMA ALERT!
After the tour ended, and misty left, RIO and HU TAO fought each other! Rio stabbed Hu Tao with a Scalpel and then got decked in the face!
I tried to help out Hu Tao but she insisted she was fine.
Sorry the audio here is messed up, someone was making loud scraping sounds as they got into the elevator while this was happening, I didnt see who.

But you know what doesn't sound awful? Raycon earbuds! They're wireless and fit in my ears snugly, and the sound is great! Use my promo code, MWKG for 20% off your next order!

Anyways after that I went back up in the Elevator and saw Deathborn ranting, I'll keep this muted to avoid getting demonetised but trust me it wasn't worth listening to.

But when I got to the lobby, NEMESIS came out of nowhere and knocked me out!!!
Can you believe it?!

If you liked this video please hit like, and if you wanna see more content like this hit subscribe, and remember to hit the bell too so you get notified when I upload!
Love you guys! Bye!
Deathborn
Hmph. So it is possible that my testimony may assist in capturing whoever committed this act? ...Very well. After all, I cannot have rivals in my bid for world domination, or those who are a threat to me.

I awoke in my dorm, fists ablaze with my shadow powers. As I left, I saw the TOUR GROUP, ignoring that foolish gathering of fools. Entering the VR CONTROL ROOM, I was interrupted by that fool, THE DRIFTER. Does he not realize who he is dealing with? While there, I experimented with the HOUSE BISHOP disc. While the location I was transported to was rather high-class, it had also been previously raided, as I sensed with my dark powers. I simply relaxed for a time.

Once I left, THE DRIFTER accosted me again about his game. I made it clear who held the cards here, before we left together to the BREAK ROOM. There, he left with a chair, while I made myself some coffee. Evil domination of the world cannot be accomplished without proper energy. While I left, I saw a dark shape entering SHIPPING AND RECEIVING, trailing fluid.

This fluid trail came from the lower ELEVATOR, which I took up as I met DARK SOULS 2 and DR. WEXLYN. They both seemed amicable to my plans for world domination, and for that they will be given places in the new regime. Going to the static-filled TV, I attempted to find something useful, but I was only able to find a music cd named "XW THROWBACK". Strange.

I then went through the HISTORY HALL, where I heard an alarm go off and noticed a smashed glass case. The PLAGUE DOCTOR was dragging OBAMA MACHINE. Admiring the former's dedication to evil, I left them to their own devices, while I went to the FOUNTAIN. Now destroyed, along with the AQUARIUM, I could see a strange black shape being covered in water - clearly, our murder victim.

This would have never happened if this was a Deathborn fountain.

I and the ASMR YOUTUBER walked through the GALLERY, seeing SHOEY - that fool - stumble out of the GIFT SHOP. I exited into the LOBBY, seeing NEMESIS, and returned to my dorm. Soon...
Deathborn
Attempt to put on the suit and walk around for a bit. Ask ASMR Youtuber if it sounds similar to the scraping sounds they heard.
ASMR Youtuber
Investigate the oil trails (I guess starting from either the corpse or the fountain, and working backwards)
(Also I consent to the above post)
Faust
@Monokuma
afetr the autopsy is done, I'd like to collect the body and toss it into the fountain and observe carefully
ASMR Youtuber
A message to my fans, in regards to the recent news about Lynn Tyrne.
Given that I was seen Entering the elevator by people standing where the body would eventually end up (and not seeing the body), and was then seen Exiting the elevator by Deathborn after he had spotted the body, I believe we can make two assumptions;
1. I couldn't have been responsible
2. These elevators are slow as fuck

Hopefully this can reassure you that I was not involved and these allegations can remain pointed toward more likely suspects.
Spooks?
(Mar 28, 2021 at 8:52 AM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: Just wanna check that Lynn's fingers aren't wrinkly, or she's got anything else going on that suggests she was submerged in water for a while.

Also compare the size of the fazbear suit to the fountain hole.
You check out the fingers of Lynn's corpse. They are somewhat wrinkly, but that's to be expected regardless, as the fountain continues to gush water through the Aquarium and into the SURGERY WARD. Submerged or not, she was lying in some level of water for a while.

You heft up the suit and compare it to the hole in the FOUNTAIN. The hole in the FOUNTAIN is large, large enough for a person to fit through easily without cutting themselves.

(Mar 28, 2021 at 9:10 AM)Faust Wrote: @Monokuma
Quote:Out of her injuries, you can probably guess that the gunshot was not fatal, being in her shoulder and with mild blood loss only. If you had to guess without a proper autopsy, choking or drowning would be your best bet, and the knock on her head, while not fatal, would certainly make the other two easier.

This is a place of Medicine is it not? We're sure to have someone that can perform a thorough autopsy aren't we? If one of our talented staff doesn't pull up to the task, I'll do it myself.

As thorough an autopsy as possible is ideal but I'd like to pay close attention to determining whether or not the lungs and bullet wound were significantly waterlogged and how try to determine how long they were submerged, as well as figuring out the severity of the other wounds like the bruises and lumps.

[Image: gO2YPxP.png]

We're nurses, I don't think it'd be legal for us to attempt an autopsy, nor would we be particularly competent at it. I'd advise asking another staff member.

Hey! Speak for yourself, I'd be happy to take a crack at it! Sounds awesome!

Please do not.

[Image: kS7NyOL.png]

Hey, don't look at me. I don't even like the sight of blood to begin with. I'm not even that kind of doctor!

[Image: 8NpPtym.png]

...Sobered up a little now. Could probably take a crack at it if we're stranded here anyway, but you seem ready and willing enough. Go ahead, you're a staff member. What're you asking me for?

You sigh at the relative unhelpfulness of this crew, and drag the corpse into the OPERATING ROOM for a proper autopsy.

Upon conclusion, you have learned the following information about the body:

-The gunshot wound to the shoulder was not present for long enough for the victim to have bled out
-Her windpipe appears to be crushed, likely due to the bruise across her neck. You suspect she was throttled.
-The bump on her head would have been enough to render her unconscious, but not kill.

(Mar 28, 2021 at 2:56 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Attempt to put on the suit and walk around for a bit. Ask ASMR Youtuber if it sounds similar to the scraping sounds they heard.
You put on the MONSTER SUIT and walk around for a bit. The long, sharp claws drag on the ground as you walk, creating a scraping sound. You ask the ASMR YOUTUBER if the sound is close to the sounds she heard, and await her answer.

(Mar 28, 2021 at 3:04 PM)ASMR Youtuber Wrote: Investigate the oil trails (I guess starting from either the corpse or the fountain, and working backwards)
(Also I consent to the above post)
The OIL TRAILS have already been investigated and followed.

(Mar 28, 2021 at 3:09 PM)Faust Wrote: @Monokuma
afetr the autopsy is done, I'd like to collect the body and toss it into the fountain and observe carefully
You toss LYNN into the FOUNTAIN after dressing her up in the MONSTER SUIT. Her body is pushed by the water's flow through the hole in the top, landing with a splash in the AQUARIUM. Shortly after, the water pushes her out of the hole there too, leaving her lying on the floor.
ASMR Youtuber
(Mar 28, 2021 at 4:23 PM)Monokuma Wrote:
(Mar 28, 2021 at 2:56 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Attempt to put on the suit and walk around for a bit. Ask ASMR Youtuber if it sounds similar to the scraping sounds they heard.
You put on the MONSTER SUIT and walk around for a bit. The long, sharp claws drag on the ground as you walk, creating a scraping sound. You ask the ASMR YOUTUBER if the sound is close to the sounds she heard, and await her answer.

Yep that's the sound I heard!