[Day 2 - Investigation] - Nailing It

°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
count the nails
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
DK West
Is there any blunt force trauma or such on the body to show that he'd been knocked out?
The Drifter
Gotta make this one quick, gotta track down some weird fella that was wearing a mask and, well, "return a favor."

I left the dorm and headed to the lobby. Spotted that Lita person heading into the media library while I walked into the gallery to look at the paintings and all that. Hank walks through and heads to the fountain while I'm here. Then I got bored, headed over to the history hall elevator, rode it, stepped out and found Jack of Spades. Right as I was leaving some jackass wearing some paper plate mario mask and a mirror popped up. He shouted some nonsense then started spinning at me, knocking me right in the head. I've taken headshots before but this one put me out like a light.

I woke up eventually cause that DK West fella brought me back to reality. Told him about the mario fuck and he helped me back to the dorm. Real nice person, much appreciated.

Mario mask. Watch yourself.
Lita
Who died? Oh, Anime Mom's murderer? Sad that is.

Peepee poopoo man aside, I left my dorm early in the night to go to arts and crafts. When I first showed up only Obamachine and Kid's TV Show Host were there. She made some papercraft animals, Obama made some posters, I started on my masterwork - a diorama of this place. They could put this in a museum, let me tell you. Or not, after what happened to the History Hall.

Dr. Wexlyn and Dark Souls II came in after that, followed by Deathborn. They were just minding their own business until Garth Meningitis came and knocked Dark Souls II out, taking Dr. Wexlyn away. What a jerk. Is he a caveman or something? Oh yeah, Robert Winters came in too to get tea making supplies.

After that, Nemesis came in to make some art and Cirno went to the kitchen only to be chased out by... a mummy...??? Um, okay. My diorama was basically finished by then so I said screw it and left for the media library for some light reading. On my way there, I passed The Drifter. At least he didn't ask me to play games again this time. I also saw Garth Mengele and Dr. Wexlyn in the media library at this point in time. Dr. Pierce walked by too.

It was actually a pretty nice night outside, so I went out to the island and read my book. I saw Obama Machine was entering the Equipment room, but then I got really engrossed in it so I kind of stopped paying attention. Did you know Interpol had a paranormal division? I didn't. It was interesting!

I finished the book and returned it to the media library. But then I saw Lynn Tyrnn in the monster costume with glowing red eyes coming right at me. She had tubes of black liquid sticking into her body. It was disgusting and terrifying so I raced back to my room. I did pass the VR room where I heard some noises, I guess someone was doing a late night of gaming? Who knows. Either way, I'm getting kinda tired of getting scared back into bed, so can you guys quit it already?
Spooks?
(Apr 9, 2021 at 6:23 PM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: count the nails
You count the nails.

There's about 37 of them, though there may be a bit more or less as some have broken from repeatedly slamming into into the MRI over the course of investigation

(Apr 9, 2021 at 6:28 PM)DK West Wrote: Is there any blunt force trauma or such on the body to show that he'd been knocked out?
There is no sign of blunt force trauma to the body. If he was knocked out at all, it would have to be as a result of gas or some other force that would leave no trace.
ASMR Youtuber
NADARE VLOG - INTERVIEWS
Disclaimer: Sharing this footage has been approved by Dr. Pierce

"Interview 1 - Dr. Pierce":

"Interview 2 - Nurses":
DK West
@Monokuma
Why did the elevator break down, anyhow? Do we have maintenance access to check it out?
Spooks?
(Apr 9, 2021 at 9:13 PM)DK West Wrote: @Monokuma
Why did the elevator break down, anyhow? Do we have maintenance access to check it out?
Monokuma opens up the ELEVATOR doors on 1F, and you peer into the shaft. It descends into darkness below, but you can clearly see in front you that the support cables have been cut.

A ladder runs along the side of the shaft for maintenance, but beyond that, the shaft is empty.
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: azFMAoQ.png]

SEE?! I told you the SHIFTS manifest in reality! This is CLEARLY that set of SECRET STAIRS I dreamt of last night.

Can I grab a torch and descend down the shaft ladder, just to make sure there's nothing hiding in the depths below B1F?
Spooks?
(Apr 9, 2021 at 9:46 PM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: [Image: azFMAoQ.png]

SEE?! I told you the SHIFTS manifest in reality! This is CLEARLY that set of SECRET STAIRS I dreamt of last night.

Can I grab a torch and descend down the shaft ladder, just to make sure there's nothing hiding in the depths below B1F?
You pick up a stick from the COURTYARD and light it on fire in the CAFETERIA with a blowtorch.

DR. WEXLYN immediately grabs the stick and tosses it in the sink. He hands you a flashlight instead.

You enter the ELEVATOR and descend down the shaft. DR. PIERCE watches intently as you do so. The shaft extends downwards about two stories below B1F. The B2F elevator door appears to be locked from the inside with some kind of powerful mechanical lock, and despite there clearly being ample room for a B3F, there is no elevator door.

You hop down onto the crumpled, ruined elevator below, and notice that the cables on the top are cut. No shit. There's also a small hatch on the top for maintenance access, but I mean... also no shit. It's an elevator.
Rio Ranger
[Image: Cara18-3_glasses.png]

Morning, bastards! My testimony's ALWAYS important, but now it's gonna crack this case wide open just like some poor asshole's skull at the end of the day! I made some new masks to boot, so y'all get treated to a faceful of those!

First off, my glasses... well, since our first night's victim died so horribly and full of regret what with leaving her organization behind, the least I could do is grab them for myself, right...?

[Image: Cara18-7_glasses.png]

Ahh, feels g r e a t...
But I digress.

Believe you me, Lady Lynn was sitting pretty just as she was when I showed up at the Surgery Ward! Nobody else around except that Professional Nutbuster guy and his crowbar coming in. And yet, after I yoinked the specs...
Well, apparently I shouldn't've done that, 'cuz the Scooby-Doo dweeb decided she was gonna go all freaky on me and start reviving herself with some black liquid in tubes coming from her back! Didn't realize she was that full of shit. Now, I'm not sayin' I backed down or anything! But I did skitter off to the left past Dr. Cawke's office, 'cuz I had to regroup.
Barry Obummer...? Man, sounds like something that half-wit Texan bastard would say... Obama Machine, mop on his head for whatever inane reason, went by me towards the Surgery Ward. Prolly got his nuts kicked in by the zombie. Oh well.

~🍨⭐🍨~

I had a plan to get to, believe it or not! Not IMMEDIATELY murder-y, but it was gettin' there. See, I hopped in to the empty Break Room and started drawing up some of those little - I think I have the term right - twerking guys. The one the snake-fucker showed us on her phone last night!
Marched out right past the Elevator with these babies in hand, and I was gonna plaster them aaaaaall over that goddamn Pierce's door so maybe she'd open up and let me at her, but who do I find except that Umbrella hulk bastard playing guard dog for the queen bitch. Fortunately, since I'm so lithe, I dodged right outta his path when he started swinging and kickflipped into the elevator like a champ.

[Image: sniper.png]

"May wanna space out those hourly wanks more, mate!"

Of course, with no door comes no twerking, but the Lobby had somethin' interesting going on anyways. Dr. Wexlyn and the ever-ugly Fieldcorn were talkin' about meeting up at his office, and the good doc asks if I wanna come along. With all this delinquency going on, I may as well set up a parent-teacher conference! And besides, it's not like I was heading back to Purple's place, anyway. So I agreed.

Some weirdo decided it was a good idea to break all the glass in the History Hall, but whatever. DK Rap is pounding on the elevator like some kinda savage, but last I checked, you can't attempt on elevators, bucko! Ah, and he followed us so he could vent about his... elevation agitation, and whatnot. Rap's hard, man!
'Course, me and the guy wind up sitting next to each other watching the shitty CRT since Wexlyn's busy with Stillborn. Says he'll get to us soon.

[Image: Cara18-8_glasses.png]

The TV, well, Kanye West can tell you more about all that. Not that I compleeeetely forgot the deets, but blah blah blah, CRIMSON EYE this, MOIRAI that, YAKUZA and mutated corpses or some shit. Crimson Eye is a stupid name anyway. Asu-Naro totally has them beat.

Anyways, Doc lets me in to his office after a while of waitin' around in static hell. Figured I'd just shoot the shit for a few minutes, but...
We just kinda... talked. About stuff. That dumb walnut necrophiliac bastard knocked on the back door wanting to see Dr. Wexlyn midway through our chat, but he shooed her off 'cause we were busy. After a while longer, he sent me on my way with a soda as a weird... human parting gift, or whatever.

[Image: unsure.png]

Why...? Why even pretend to care...

[Image: Cara18-1_glasses.png]

...Naw, just kidding! Guy's a total quackjob, I'm sure he was just messin' with me like all the others. Fun to kill time with him if I'm not killing anything else, though!

~🍨⭐🍨~

Oh, by the way, I found out why Kanye was banging down the doors earlier. Some plum fucked bastard decided to take down the goddamn elevator, because of course they did! Took the long way 'round past the Fountain, but somebody put a rope ladder down the thing. I like the shortcut of your jib, guy! Bet I smell like piss now.

Speakin' of piss, pretty sure I heard that Australian cow-tipping bastard getting skewered in the Radiology room nearby once I got down there, 'cuz I dunno who else would have a scream quite that exquisite without getting murdered, puked on, or both! Some other poor sap was lying face-down in the Surgery Ward with a crowbar next to him when I passed by, too. As for me, I went through the Aquarium and back to bunk with my ol' tour buddy Gonorrhea Meninghitis like it was none of my business.

[Image: mono.png]

I know y'all are gonna be keen to put suspicion on me, but as creative and agonizing it musta been, this just ain't my M.O., get it? Good ol' stabby-stab, explosions, guns, bludgeoning, so on, so forth... you think I'd waste my time with some magic nail shit when there are so many easier ways to inflict suffering...? But hey, go ahead and feel me up 'n check my room if that's what ya gotta do! Not too rough...
Deathborn
Look at the MRI to see if there is any possible way to remotely activate it. Transmitter? Cable? Giant screen saying ACTIVATE FROM THIS ROOM?
Spooks?
(Apr 9, 2021 at 11:41 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Look at the MRI to see if there is any possible way to remotely activate it. Transmitter? Cable? Giant screen saying ACTIVATE FROM THIS ROOM?
You can just turn on the MRI from right next to it. Doesn't appear to have a remote option.

The room ALSO has an X-Ray Machine, but the X-Ray seems like it has to be remotely activated from a head staff member's office computer.

It's completely untouched and unused however.
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
I wanna look closely at the entry and exit wounds on the body. Is it possible to tell if the nails all entered at the same angle? Can we understand the general trajectories of the nails? (i.e. did they all enter the back and exit the front, or is it less organised?)

[Image: kJnSA1t.png]

We're considering if the nails were inserted into the body pre-MRI.
Jack of Spades
If Mr Bear puts the nails on the floor pointing towards the MRI machine and turns it on, do the nails go into the MRI the same as the initial crime scene?
Kids TV Show Host
Would we be able to get an account from Dr. Wexlyn? Sounds like he had a busy night
Faust
Apologies for my tardiness, I am a bit tired after the previous night's events.
My buddy Bigfoot and I make our way to the operating room to deal with some business, his being obtaining some bonesaws. I, on the other hand, spy Mr Jimin attempting to desecrate our dearly deceased Ms. Tyrne's cadaver. Recalling that the nurses made claim of making use of the panic room, I invited Mr Jimin along hoping that the prospect of being locked in with the wonderful ladies would pull him away from Ms. Tyrne.
There's a little red man among us, he coughs and runs away to shipping and receiving. Poor lad may be sick.

The two of us pull up past the warehouse and on to the laboratory where we run into Mr. White, Dr Hawke, and our dynamic duo, the nurses. I attempt to coerce them to come with but am shot down through a threat to my person.

Already committed to the idea, Mr Jimin and I enter the panic room alone and spend the rest of the night together. This man is somehow.... How do I say? Doglike?
Among Us
[Image: 0DKYV3U.png]
[Image: 7CpINxY.png]
[Image: AstEyV8.png]
Spooks?
(Apr 9, 2021 at 11:47 PM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: I wanna look closely at the entry and exit wounds on the body. Is it possible to tell if the nails all entered at the same angle? Can we understand the general trajectories of the nails? (i.e. did they all enter the back and exit the front, or is it less organised?)
You check MR. MUNDY's body and examine the entry and exit wounds of the nails. It seems like they all entered from his back, but the wounds on his back are fairly spread out as though he was hit from multiple different angles, yet all angled more or less behind him.

(Apr 9, 2021 at 11:52 PM)Jack of Spades Wrote: If Mr Bear puts the nails on the floor pointing towards the MRI machine and turns it on, do the nails go into the MRI the same as the initial crime scene?
You place a bunch of the nails on the floor and turn on the MRI while standing back with the PVC pipe that was used to do this earlier. The nails all go flying point-first towards the machine with shocking speed. The angle isn't quite right though. You suspect that if they were arranged around the room all facing this direction though, you'd more or less have the proper setup.
Obama Machine
go from staff dorm -> elevator -> lobby -> gallery -> fountain room -> cafeteria
kids tv show host is doing her thing. lita is there, i sit next to her
we do papercrafts
we leave, dr wexlyn and dark souls 2 enter, talking together
i take a leak in the fountain. i should mention there is a lot of piss.
i go gallery -> pharmacy -> drug supply. i see cirno in here as well. i shoo her away
i take inventory. xanax, adderall, oxycontin, and morphine are missing compared to yesterday, like cirno mentioned taking
among us walks in and checks insulin temperatures. robert winters is in the door to the pharmacy
i hear coughing in the gallery. robert winters leaves.
despair forces me to skip some of my meme actions because he sucks dicks.
i go to the media library and see garth marenghi looking for something for dr. wexlyn.
i go to the glass hall and look at the terrarium with dr. pierce, who is doing that too.
she tells me i'd need super strength to break the glass. despair is cackling as he writes this line, saying "what a stupid cuck!" and "i can't believe someone would make a submission so stupid!"
i dump some metformin in the hot springs. robby dude is shoveling dirt into the hot springs.
i get a sledgehammer from the outdoor storage and drop in the equipment room for a file.
i exit into the history hall and smash all the glass cases, setting off the alarm.
i go towards the fountain when some guy screams bing bing wahoo. its someone in a paper plate mario mask and they utterly kick my ass with superhuman speed. i barely escape with my life
i go into the elevator and i guess its broken. i go into the warehouse and someone knocks me out again
[Image: 2wFaQHa.jpg]