[Day 2 - Investigation] - Nailing It

Spooks?
(Apr 11, 2021 at 12:41 AM)Garth Marenghi Wrote: Roughly how long does it take to set up all the nails (or what's left of them) so they're pointing at the MRI?
Not very long. They're just nails. 37 isn't even that much.
Spooks?
(Apr 11, 2021 at 1:40 AM)Amoeba Wrote: Can I check everyone's beds to see who came back to their dorms?
Every single bed in the game is unmade and sloppy, so you can't tell. You think any of these motherfuckers submitted to make their beds?
Deathborn
Check the walls in surgery ward, I guess?
Dark Souls II
check the surgery wards walls
Spooks?
(Apr 11, 2021 at 1:45 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Check the walls in surgery ward, I guess?
They're... walls. Painted a rather clinical color pattern that heavily involves the color green, sort of ugly you suppose but hosptial-ish.

They are definitely walls. Nothing is visibly wrong with them in any way.
Amoeba
check the panic room, the elevator shaft and the rope ladder. Are there any cables or anything that lets you climb u or down the shaft?
Garth Marenghi
Check the pharmacy, are any more bags missing? Do the same for gift shop I guess

Also, just to confirm, the box for the nails is still in the Equipment Room, right?
Spooks?
(Apr 11, 2021 at 1:47 AM)Amoeba Wrote: check the panic room, the elevator shaft and the rope ladder. Are there any cables or anything that lets you climb u or down the shaft?
You check the PANIC ROOM first. There is a bench inside, which is covered in blood, and a shelving unit with a few books and rations.

The ELEVATOR SHAFT has a maintenance ladder running up and down the side of it. You can climb between all floors, but B2F is locked and B3F has no door.

The ROPE LADDER is a ladder made of rope. The fuck did you expect?

(Apr 11, 2021 at 1:48 AM)Garth Marenghi Wrote: Check the pharmacy, are any more bags missing? Do the same for gift shop I guess

Also, just to confirm, the box for the nails is still in the Equipment Room, right?
There are at least two bags missing from the GIFT SHOP but its hard to tell beyond that number. The PHARMACY is missing no bags.

The NAIL BOX is still in the EQUIPMENT ROOM. Would have been nigh impossible to tell nails were taken unless you were looking for them. 37 nails is not that hard to simply keep on your person via pockets though. Railway spikes, these are not.