I'm the one who made the anon world thread

Obama Machine
Zelma literally what is going on with you
[Image: 2wFaQHa.jpg]
ASMR Youtuber
i assume you made every anon world thread tbh
i'm posting normal. what do u think is wrong with me
Aidan
(Apr 10, 2021 at 6:45 PM)Zelma Wrote: i'm posting normal. what do u think is wrong with me

horny & too much shonen
Aidan
(Apr 10, 2021 at 6:50 PM)Aidan Wrote:
(Apr 10, 2021 at 6:45 PM)Zelma Wrote: i'm posting normal. what do u think is wrong with me

horny & too much shonen

i could keep it simple and just say too much shonen
Obama Machine
Posting like fuckin gato did when he was falling down his rabbit hole is not posting normal though?????
(Apr 10, 2021 at 6:52 PM)Obama Machine Wrote: Posting like fuckin gato did when he was falling down his rabbit hole is not posting normal though?????

this doesn't even make sense and out of respect for gato (cat in japanese) i'm not going to comment on his journey.
i am both completely coherent, woke, redpilled and understanding.
if you're uncomfortable with something i can clarify or tell u if its based or not but 2 put me in a box because i'm not horny posting is peak restriction. ik this is how toriyama felt when he wanted to end DBZ but his editor wouldn't let him
Obama Machine
Hey I'm just worried. I dont want to cuck anyone out of their shitposts I just want to be sure it's just shitposts. You keep doing your thing
(Apr 10, 2021 at 8:23 PM)Obama Machine Wrote: Hey I'm just worried. I dont want to cuck anyone out of their shitposts I just want to be sure it's just shitposts. You keep doing your thing

seal. my friend. my nakama. let me tell you something.

i will fucking kill myself before i ever have a serious misogynistic internet break down

what i'm expressing rn is free thought. if i come off a little misogynistic it's not my true thoughts it's i just finished listening to a fall out boy album in 2021 and im mad about it. ty for the love and concern. keep rocking in the free world and do do da loot loot