[Night 3] - Doubling the Prescription

Spooks?
Hey, isn't there supposed to be some kind of italics narration thing up here? I could have sworn the first two nights had one!

Aw well, consistency's for losers anyway. I should be grateful for the spotlight up here, because it means I can make a very special announcement! Tonight I'm declaring it to be Double Murder Night! Now, the name should be pretty self explanatory, but for any idiots, illiterates, or Harry Potter fans here, I'll explain:

On Double Murder Night, two murder attempts will go through. Likewise, there will be two victims, and two trials! How thrilling! How exciting! It'll be just like one of those Battle Royale things, except only two people die!

Hmm... Maybe they're not so similar after all... Oh well, I'm in charge here and my word is law, so all my analogies are automatically good! Puhuhuhuhu!

[Image: ZBtjRYP.png]

[Image: dtBEyHw.png][Image: SqfwNHy.png]

Alright, this is getting ridiculous. I'm done putting my ass on the line. Fix this. You said you got locked out of the AI control or whatever, so just shut him down. Cut the power, you can do THAT, right?

Do you seriously think I wouldn't have done that already if I could?

...The reactor is located on B3F. I'm locked out of there too, the entire floor. I can't just "turn off" a geothermal fucking reactor if I can't get there, you idiot. Besides, you seem to be having the time of your bloody life anyway, what's your hurry? Seriously, you're on crystal meth now too? Pathetic, Hawke.

Hey! Hey! I am NOT smoking meth. You don't get high on your own supply, that's what Waltar taught me!

Right, you're just content to destroy your liver in every other conceivable way over things that happened over a decade ago. That's so much better.

[Image: yKw9oTA.png][Image: zzgTdUf.png]

D-double murder night? But I don't wanna die! Two killers means I'm twice as likely to get murderized! Luna, if I get attacked by scary murder guys, you'll be here to help me fight back, right!?

Hey, quick question. If she dies, do I get to do my job alone? Asking for a friend.

Don't even joke about that, this is serious. Lynn was with the Crimson Eye while Misty and Mr. Mundy were both murderers, but our Pharmacologist was just practically murdered in cold blood by a forced mob lynch, try to take everyone's safety more seriously. If we start turning on each other, we'll be playing right into the hands of whoever is responsible.

But that being said... I've been getting a lot of questions about the Crimson Eye, so maybe I'll just go ahead and say the same thing I told everyone who asked: They're dangerous, and they're likely in possession of stuff that would likely make you wish you turned on that MRI last night instead. I'm really not an expert, but everyone knows they're bad news. Just watch out for yourselves, okay?

[Image: ioIYiTI.png]

[Image: s0rt20D.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: BnWV0sT.png]

Room Descriptions:

CURRENT PLAYERS

STAFF:
@Kids TV Show Host
@Bigfoot
@Jack of Spades
@Faust
@Hank Hill
@Lita
@Among Us
@The Drifter
@Senpai

PATIENTS:
@Shoey
@robbydude
@Cirno
@Professional Robuster
@Hu Tao
@Robert Winters
@ASMR Youtuber
@Rio Ranger

EXPERIMENTS:
@DK West
@Violent Jimin
@Nemesis
@Deathborn
@Dark Souls II
@°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
@Garth Marenghi
@Mr Waltar Whité

NPCs:
@Dr. Morgan Pierce
@Dr. Jim Hawke
@Dr. Alexander Wexlyn
@"Nurses"

>
>
>
>DOWNLOADING MOTIVE FILE TO E-PASS
>INSTALLING...
>COMPLETE_

[Image: dnoB8fO.png]

[Image: w3Co4uw.png?1]

Puhuhuhuhu! I told you I'd come up with a creative motive! You people should really trust me more, I'd never leave you guys out to dry. Enjoy your second chance, chumps. Don't mess this one up!

You have until 12 AM PST on April 13th to submit. Late entries will be marked as AFK and you will not have an action set performed unless you notify me in advance that you will be submitting late.

If you do not submit, you will remain in your dorm. If you AFK twice, you will die unless something prevents that from occurring.
Senpai
[Image: senpaiheadshot.png]
Don't forget, everyone! Tonight is my Funkin' Funk Off! Want to face off against fellow trapped facility members in the beatbox ring? Now's your opportunity! I'll be hosting the event in the VR Room through the second half of the night, so make sure to come on by!

[Image: senpaisinging.gif]
Have what it takes to beat this upperclassman? Only one way to find out!
Among Us
[Image: jALnS59.png]
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
(Apr 11, 2021 at 2:04 AM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: [Image: CcnNVPE.png]

Oh, you SILLY fuckers.

[Image: SDW6b2j.png]

Wow, this claim is really DOING NUMBERS!! Thanks for all the reacts everyone!!

If you want your room to look like this insanely cool sunset check these LAMPS out here!! https://sunsetic.com/products/sunset #ad (1/?)

[Image: w2mi7jE.png]

They’re also selling these BEAUTIFUL mood lights you should totally check out !!!! https://oceangalaxylight.shop/products/light #ad (2/?)

[Image: qZzfqjH.png]

And of course, this is your sign to go to http://mood-plushies.com/duck and get a CUTE AND SOFT duck plushie!!!! #ad (3/?)

[Image: UeWrv8l.png]

For the girlbosses out there, take a look at this stash of GOODIES to bring out the roar!!! https://thebossladyvault.com #ad (4/4)

[Image: nNiDayy.png]

[Image: 2rBnsAY.png]

Thanks again to these companies for sponsoring this murder claim!! Credit to the original killer.
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
ASMR Youtuber
Don't you dare move in on my territory
Mr Waltar Whité
[Image: unknown.png]

The voices...they grow louder...

Jesse,

I...

[Image: unknown.png] WALTAR: JESSE WE HAVE TO COOK, GUSTAVO FRING IS GOING TO BE VERY ANGRY IF WE DONT COOK METHE TONIGHT NOW GO

[Image: unknown.png] HAWKE: but mr white, it's night 3, you missed the cutoff period to post your testimony outside of discord

[Image: unknown.png] WALTAR: so we cooked the meth in the lab while the nur-

[Image: unknown.png] WALTAR: wait jesse that wasnt your line what are you talking about

[Image: QP88wEo.png] HAWKE: check the thread title mr white

[Image: unknown.png] WALTAR: ...

[Image: waltarfall.gif]