[Day 3 - Investigation] - Second Opinions

Jack of Spades
Can I check Senpai for head injuries?
Deathborn
I dig a grave outside. How long does it take?
Spooks?
(Apr 23, 2021 at 9:51 PM)Lita Wrote: I volunteer to explore the terrarium!
You explore the Terrarium. A moist, warm room, it is filled with many plants from all over the world, many of them poisonous, used in medicine, or both. There's a couple insects flying around, mostly mosquitoes. You exit and close the door before you get bit

(Apr 23, 2021 at 9:33 PM)DK West Wrote: What's down that stairwell, assuming there's no sudden objections from a Madam Pierce?
Dr. Pierce doesn't appear to be around, which is good enough. You descend down the stairwell, and find yet another stairwell going downwards, likely to B2F. You step out on the B1F landing and look around the room here. It's a long room with a grey and purple color scheme on the walls. A door is on the eastern end, but it appears to be locked behind an Access Level you're not at yet.

A large, clear, vertical pipe is built into the wall in the north of the room, where the water from the river funnels in from above to somewhere below. Against the southern wall are racks upon racks of e-Passes. There is a large flat panel monitor, as well some sort of sleek machine with a slot to insert the devices. Tapping the monitor reveals that it's locked behind an Access Level of X. You figure this is probably where Dr. Pierce programs the passes.

You decide to leave before she catches you down here, neglecting B2F for now.