[Day 3 - Investigation] - Second Opinions

Mr Waltar Whité
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: unknown.png] - GUSTAVO: Explain yourself.
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR i have cancer and i need this bag of methamphetami-
[Image: unknown.png] - GUSTAVO: - Get back to work.
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: ......

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: I do not see dark souls II at this point and i do not feel any sense of dread or feel that something is wrong
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: :D

WE NEED TO COOK GUSTAVO FRING SAID ITS VERY IMPORTANT NOW GO

[Image: unknown.png] - JESSE: mr white, my head hurts, bitch, the spaceman tried to kill-
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: JESSE I DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOUR FLASH GAMES
[Image: unknown.png] - JESSE: mr whot i think i need a break this is getting exhausting mr wheter we dont have to cook methamphetamine

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: FINE YOU WANT A BREAK

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: this is an unconventional meth cooking meth-od which was used in the early 1900s by settlers of th-
[Image: garth.png] - GARTH ...
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: garth get out of my lab
[Image: garth.png]- GARTH: ...
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: YOU CANT STEAL MY HUE SHIFT THATS MY THING I AM THE DANGER I AM
[Image: unknown.png] - JESSE: let it go mr white

[Image: unknown.png] - JESSE: i need some virtual air
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM POP POP POP FSFSFSFSFS MMMMMM

the meth has caught fire and is burning and emitting fumes

[Image: garth.png] - GARTH: [leaves]
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: MMMMMMMM he had a marker in his hand how interesting MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

the fumes are now overwhelmingly potent

[Image: SleepyOrneryCod-size_restricted.gif]

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: well if it isnt the consequences of my actions

[Image: unknown.png] - JESSE: are you done gassing yourself mr white
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: you were supposed to be with me the whole time so we can BOND, DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND, MECHANICAL HANDS ARE THE RULERS OF EVERYTHING
[Image: unknown.png] - HAWKE: [Image: SleepyOrneryCod-size_restricted.gif]
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: ...fine, lets do something you want but we must bond over it. WE NEED TO COOK- i mean, fix the hot spring

OUR GOAL FOR THE NIGHT NOW THAT THE METH HAS BEEN COOKED

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: after we check out the crate
[Image: unknown.png] - HAWKE: fine

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: is that... a puppet????
[Image: unknown.png] - HAWKE: i dont like this mr white
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: walt jr, my son, how did you end up in this crate
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: do you want breakfast
[Image: 250.png] - WALT JR.: ...
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: im abandoning you
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: jesse forget you saw this

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: HANK IS THAT YOU
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: HANNNK GET THE CULTIST CHANTING NOT THE BIG NEEDLE HANNNNKKKK GET THE CULTIST CHANTING

[Image: SleepyOrneryCod-size_restricted.gif]
it seems someone's fucked with shit in this equipment room
is tesco having another sale soon
i hope they are
i need more fish discounts

the night is long
i dig a hole
and fill it with regret

[Image: unknown.png] - HAWKE: wait mr whiter we dont have to do that lengthy montage, robbydude is fixing the hot spring instead
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: oh

but the hole of regret had already been dug, and jesse and i had begun to fight
after a while, i cant take it anymore, so i remember...
i leave hawke alone, give him some space, intending to drink with him again at the end of the night

[Image: Screenshot_20210303-090715_Discord.jpg]
TESCO

maybe we'll go to a nice bar
maybe i'll forget examining the basement, if hawke doesnt want to
perhaps, i was wrong, perhaps, jesse needed to-

[Image: Screenshot_20210303-090715_Discord.jpg]
TESCO

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: deathborn appears to be returning from the mountains

I climb down the elevator shaft, and emerge near hawkes office. As I do, I hear some kind of fight going on in Shipping and Receiving, but continue walking.

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: are those shippers are fighting about their ships again

I head north to my meth lab, where I cook crystal meth. The room is empty when I arrive, but I can't tell if anything was taken.

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

[Image: zPqGNR.gif]
my head begins to be filled with the voices again
the voices... talk to me
they tell me things in my sleep
they are my pain
they are the cancer plaguing this body
they promise me
good dreams tonight

I head back into the hall, and try to head back to Hawkes Office. I notice an unconscious SHOEY in the hallway, and hear some kind of movement behind me as I'm near Hawke's OFFICE, followed by:

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: very sus if you ask me. Knock knock open up the door its real
[Image: unknown.png] - HAWKE: what do you want, can't you see tonights been fucking shit

we drink for a bit to bond
what happened next was
was not my proudest moment as a scientist

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: TELL ME ABOUT THE BASEMENT, YOU DRUNK MOTHERFUCKER
[Image: unknown.png] - HAWKE: YOU GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY OFFICE

[Image: 862s08moymv01.png]

i might be pushing him too hard about the history of this place
i turn to leave for bed, and notice faust outside
but jesse tries to slam a bottle on my head and kill me, like the crewmate tried to do to him

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: ... YOU ARE THE WORST ASSISTANT IVE EVER HAD

i grab his weapon
but hesitate
i somehow cant kill him, so i smash the bottle into the wall

[Image: unknown.png] - HAWKE: ...

he slinks off to the operating room, clearly regretting his insubordinance, and I head back to my dorm, wondering where i went wrong

the voices begin, and I'm standing in a dark room with a broken cable car

one of them tells me that they run into Shipping and Receiving. Someone is waiting for them, wearing a disguise I cannot work out. They are attacked, and their head is smashed into the railing. With the last of their consciousness, they can feel their attacker rummaging in their pockets, before they're hurled out the hole with the cable car, and the dream cuts to another scene as they're falling down the mountain.

the new scene has a different voice telling me they're running into the VR Room, but their arms and legs feel weird. Kids TV Show Host, Garth Marenghi, the Nurses, Senpai, and Faust are here, while the latter two are on the stage. They charge at the stage, lunging for Faust and knocking Senpai aside. He dodges, and falls near a smoke machine. While on the ground, they hear movement somewhere on the stage, then a smash, followed by an immense burning on their tattoo. We feel a sense of dread, knowing what happens next as their eye ruptures blood.

the voices cease, and i can feel myself sinking deeper
and deeper
into darkness
Mr Waltar Whité

Quote:CLASS IV CHTHONIC OBJECT - “HAUNTED PUPPET”

From the personal collection of J. Williams, recovered from the [REDACTED] family home after reports of movement late at night after the death of an elderly family member.

The “HAUNTED PUPPET” is named as such due to its strange tendency to allow the recently departed to inhabit its body and control it for a length of time. Exercise caution if multiple deaths have occurred in the same building as the HAUNTED PUPPET is being held in, as spirits will collectively inhabit and control it as a group.

Warning: While the HAUNTED PUPPET appears to be incapable of murder, it can certainly cause a large amount of damage and is seemingly invulnerable to damage caused by anything besides fire.
Among Us
[Image: m1eCkRB.png]
[Image: LpJUeqw.png]
Hu Tao
Aiya...deaths are racking up at a higher rate than expected. I did come here for business, but I've still got a heart, you know. Although I sent Anime Mother to the other side the other night, I simply don't have the time or materials to perform the proper rites for everyone. All we can do to lay their souls to rest is to avenge them, I suppose.

[Image: n90T5z3.png?1]

I began my night by once again donning my plague doctor's robe - although you've all seen through my disguise, it still offers some level of protection. I went to the Fountain and climbed the ladder down to the Surgery Ward, then snagged the eye drops from Obama Machine's corpse in Radiology. I noticed that Mr. Mundy's corpse was missing an arm; so shameful, to desecrate the dead like that.

I returned upstairs and headed to the Gallery, where I...may have attempted to shank that walking video game with a shard of glass. Sorry about that! I don't usually take lives myself, but that incentive was too tempting. Maybe I could make it up to you with a discounted service? ...You know, if you need it.

[Image: bzkydv2.png?1]

After they fled to the Lobby, I soon followed and continued outside to the Courtyard, passing Robbydude as he entered the Patient Ward. I applied the eye drops and proceeded up the mountain trail that I'd seen the previous night. It was a long and difficult climb, but eventually I came upon a fascinating discovery! At the top of the trail, I found an abandoned weather st-

[Image: Jgrswjb.png?3]

...Huh? You already knew about that? Multiple people discovered it aside from me? Ahaha, I see, I see...fuck

When I returned to the Courtyard, Among Us was leaving the Outdoor Storage with a water filter. He only made it a few steps before the reanimated corpse of the intern came roaring at him with an axe from the Glass Hallway. The dead really should stay dead, you know. Luckily for the spaceman, the mysterious coat-n'-hat-wearing figure darted onto the scene from the Equipment Room. Using a gun and a tactical knife, the figure proceeded to destroy the system of tubes protruding from the corpse's back, which seemed to render it immobile once more. The figure then fled up the mountain trail to what I can only assume is their hideout. The spaceman threw his filter into the Hot Springs then ran into Equipment, and then I returned to the Patient Ward to sleep.
Rio Ranger
I wake up! The night is ripe and beautiful for murder! I was ready to kill someone myself, in fact! (only if they started it)

The Break Room vents are where I have to go and

[Image: 56syo8.jpg]
[Image: 56syg0.jpg]
[Image: 56sygw.jpg]

woosh

Chapter III: VentSus

he says to me, he licks his lips. The vents are dark, cold, musty, can't breathe

[Image: sus.png]
"Nice to finally meet you, mister Ranger. Ahah̵a̴,̶ ̵s̵o̸r̸r̶y̶ ̵t̴o̶ ṕ̶̻̉ȯ̸̘p̸͖͇͑ ̶̑͑͜ǫ̷̼̊ù̴̺t̴͕̀ ̵͉͎̿͝ỏ̷̗f̵̘͌͜ ̴̖̉́ţ̸̛͙̈ȟ̷̹ḛ̴̟̭̔ ̴̹̞̜̒͂ď̵̡̍͠a̶̢͛̚r̸̻̗̽̑̚̕k̶̛͉̕ṋ̵͎̌̾e̴̢̩̺̿͝s̷̭͙͌́s̸̭͙̺̅͆.̵̨͉͆̾͝ ̸̬̳̮͒̌D̵̗̤̀i̴̘̳͈̰̓d̶̨͍̹̦̏ I̴̡̲̠̪͋̃̏͛͝ ̵̪̠̗͙̜͝ś̴̭̖͕͚̞̻̝t̴̢̯̾̀̏̀̾͌̈́͜ą̶̫̹̜̱͍̋̆̏͜r̵̡̦͉̞̲̰̂̉͗͛̋̾t̵͇͠l̵̬̠̤̼̬̗̈́̎̀͝e̵̩̐̇̔̐͠ ̸̘͚̅̾̕͝͠ỵ̷̨̞̻͍̫̿̿̈́ȍ̵̢̢̦̳͎̩͍͗u̷̢̥̘̣̎̑̚,̶̛̼͂͋͋̓̋͝ ̷̨̖͕̪̘͍̫͒̂̓I̷͉̘̬͊͜ ̵̯̠̉͠w̷̲̹̥̱̣͓̉̽̕o̷̡̭̰̭̳̻̞͑̀̄̎̈̽̓̒̕n̶̘̘̱͗̍́ͅḑ̶̡͎̼̫̜͚̥̰̀͂̄̈͂̀̈́ͅę̸̭̼̪̼̯̤̹̰̲̌̽̃̄̐̚͠͝r̷̬̮̂̈́͋͐̂̏̅͝?̸̞̘͖̞̫̖̙̑͂̅̒͊"

Run
run
solace!

[Image: ranger_vent.png]

A small passage with a light on. Hope!
You move steadily toward it

drop

[Image: x480.png]

[Image: obama.png]
"For the past 3 years, you have not only been our greatest creation and the joy of our lives, you have been our son. My son."

[Image: obama.png]
"You took on a role you didn’t ask for. And you made it your own with grace and with grit and with style, and good humor. You made the White House a place that belongs to everybody. And a new generation sets its sights higher because it has you as a role model. You have made me proud, and you have made the country proud."

The dog whimpers. The hat drops. A cycle of rebirth begins anew, and

There is nothing

The room clears. The men lay lifeless, one missing an arm.

... . . . . . .. ..... . . . ............ . ...

EXIT TO FOUNTAIN

[Image: bJWQ08x.png]
"You don't have to act abrasive, Rio. This is my job, you know. You're not the first patient I've had like this."
"You're the one who's coming back anyway, right?"
I can smell the meth on you. The blood. I know what you did last night. I know what you did last night I know what y

INT. LOUNGE - fuck this

[Image: unsure.png]

The doc told me this mornin' that I should "try to work through how I felt" with some "pictures" and "interpretations". Got tired of it. Really getting why Safalin always told me not to touch the machines back at home, though!

Didn't get much of a chance to talk about the whole... meth thing... with the old fart last night, 'cuz it's not like we were in his office. And, uh, I wouldn't've been able to stab him in public. Right.
Heard he might be a ghost or emit some kinda TV signal shit too, which is cool, I guess. Not too far off from me anymore! I'm almost sympathetic.
'Course, I didn't get knocked dead from the nuclear bomb that went off in the microwave since I'm already hot shit and yadda yadda yadda, jeez, whatever. I'll summarize what else I can for you bastards, but that's about it. Don't expect much tonight.

~🍨⭐🍨~

*Went to the Lounge with the good doc, after I came up the Fountain ladder and saw him nearby. Passed by Rob Whiner in the Gallery, then saw the ASMRTuber and Rawke Hawke at the Cable Car Station.

*Dank Shits 2 walks in with Rack of Spades a bit afterward. They start fuckin' goin' at it like animals! Why are you humans like this?? Does the video game even count??? Lita Yagami comes in from the Patio and snatches up a drink for herself, then Cawke and the Tuber walk in. Lita steals Dr. Dickweed as he's evidently the man of the night, and the YouTube chick goes to the Patio. Then those two bastards break up, and finally, the video game and the boobie lady stop going at it.

*Darkplace or whatever hauls ass into the Cable Car Station screaming about something. Then Jack leaves, and I leave the doc to his own devices. Went back to bed afterward. Oh, Lynn's body was missing from the Safety Net, in case that's important. Who knows, who cares. She was cuter with the glasses, and now that's a moot point, ain't it?

~🍨⭐🍨~

Not feelin' up to putting on my hat, so that's all. Mundus or whoever was a hackjob, anyways. Good night.

Oh, and Mr. Waltar White...
[Image: mad.png]
Take better care in the future.
Maitre D'eath
The roulette master Shoey has provided his account, and as such I've updated my previous post.
Garth Marenghi
Compare my marker to the one used to draw the heart on the jar
Spooks?
(Apr 23, 2021 at 7:40 AM)Garth Marenghi Wrote: Compare my marker to the one used to draw the heart on the jar
You present your marker. It's a whiteboard marker colored red. Coincidentally, that appears to be the color of blood, which is an important theme in Slicer IV: The Blade is Back, releasing in bookstores worldwide tomorrow!
Mr Waltar Whité
EXAMINE SHIPPING AND RECEIVING AND THE WAREHOUSE IN MORE DETAIL
Spooks?
(Apr 23, 2021 at 8:15 AM)Mr Waltar Whité Wrote: EXAMINE SHIPPING AND RECEIVING AND THE WAREHOUSE IN MORE DETAIL
You investigate Shipping and Receiving first. It's still in a state of disarray from Lynn's earlier rampage in here. The pile of saline bags, lab coats, and goggles is here still tool. Cirno's broken body lies next to the hole where the cable car would be. The railing near her is dented, and there is a small amount of blood on the ground near it. The electronically-locked crate is open and empty.

You check the Warehouse next. The two notable crates in here are both empty, and the bedsheets are still on the ground by the box where Obama got KO'd that one time and you guys murdered him over it. Remember that? Fuckers.

Besides that, nothing is out of place in the Warehouse.
Mr Waltar Whité
EXAMINE THE INCENTIVE CRATES IN SHIPPING AND RECEIVING AND IN THE WAREHOUSE IN MORE DETAIL

DO THEY CONTAIN ANY HINTS TO THEIR CONTENTS
Spooks?
(Apr 23, 2021 at 9:00 AM)Mr Waltar Whité Wrote: EXAMINE THE INCENTIVE CRATES IN SHIPPING AND RECEIVING AND IN THE WAREHOUSE IN MORE DETAIL

DO THEY CONTAIN ANY HINTS TO THEIR CONTENTS
You examine the crates from the Night 2 incentive.

The two in the Warehouse don't seem to look like they have much of an indication of what is inside, though the one in Shipping and Receiving has a foam insert inside that appears as though it held some sort of rifle-like firearm.
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
Just to check, is Cirno's head wound dramatic enough to indicate that it would have knocked her out upon infliction?
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Garth Marenghi
Take two glass jars from the warehouse. Throw one from where the audience were standing at the Funk-Off and the other from where Faust was standing onstage. Does the glass from either scatter in the same way as the glass from the jar used for the murder?

(Also turn the simulation and smoke machines back on to see if the smoke masks the jars being thrown)
Deathborn
...It appears there is now a new complication in my bid for world conquest. This mummy will keep me on my toes, as any good Evil Overlord needs.

But enough of today. I will discuss last night.

I declared my power, as one does, when awakening. Seeing Garth exit, I could tell with one look at his face that he cowered before me, and his cardboard cutout did as well. He weakly attempted to threaten me, but my words put him in his place. I left, seeing Waltar go to the Surgery Ward.

Within the depths of the warehouse, I acquired a crowbar, as well as an item that is too powerful for your weak minds to understand. When I, future ruler of this world, have understood it, I will tell you all in ways you can handle. Bigfoot entered as well, and I left to the VR Control Room. Robuster required me to show my head, which I did without shame.

Then... I entered the control room.

And I found that someone had removed the disc for my evil lair.

It is only my restraint and respect for these rules that prevented me from annihilating the entire facility upon learning this.

Instead, Senpai was the one to eject Shoey into the control room, and I went upstairs to the Lobby. Robert Winters showed up while I was in the lobby, and I went down towards the fountain, from which I went towards the mountain path and began to ascend. Had I been alone with someone in the courtyard, I would have struck them dead and buried them in the mud.

It was not an easy trek, but with the difficulty that conquering the world will be, I am used to difficult challenges. When I reached the peak, there was an old weather station that required a key which I lacked. Unable to enter, I left down the pathway. and returned to the courtyard. I saw AMONG US building a suspicious machine in the Equipment Room, but we both went for the elevator shaft.

Crossing through as Rio Ranger climbed up the fountain ladder and someone else went to the Warehouse, I saw both Shoey and Robuster unconscious, as Among Us locked down the VR room. My decision to ignore this pathetic attempt has been entirely justified. I made sure to properly re-label the disc once known as Mandrill Maze, and left as the Nurses arrived to return and sleep.
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: VgtlkIE.png]

...Are there any vents in the VR ROOM or SHIPPING/WAREHOUSE ROOM?
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Rio Ranger
Show me the bathroom, bear.
Professional Robuster
It's easy contract work time, I thought as I woke up. I was very wrong.

I walk across the INVISISTEEL HALLWAY to get to the the INSTALIFT in the LOBBY and immediately head to the VACATION ROOM. SENPAIR explains my commission rate as GARTH MARENGHI walks into the VACATION ROOM with a holoject sign. DR. HAKWE is next, holding a bottle of WHISKEY.

Quote:STATUS REPORT:
OCCUPANTS: GARTH, DR. HAWKE
OBJECTS: WHISKEY

SENPAI enters the VACATION ROOM, and not long after DR. HAWKE exits. They look over the VR DISCS on the rack before leaving. DEATHBORN comes in next and also examines the DISCS. SHOEY . . . was he in there before . . . is thrown out of the VACATION ROOM by SENPAI. He reeks. Of SHIT. I throw him out of my presence as well.

OCCUPANTS: GARTH, SENPAI, DEATHBORN
OBJECTS: WHISKEY, VR DISCS
LEFT DR.HAWKE, SHOEY

Next, SUMMER dragging LUNA come in. The KIDS TV SHOW HOST comes after. The next failure to show up is equipped with a BIG COAT, KNIFE, and BALACLAVA. They try to walk in, but I demand inspection. They take the BALACLAVA off to reveal themselves as DARK SOULS II. The BALACLAVA is returned and they enter.

OCCUPANTS: GARTH, SENPAI, DEATHBORN, SUMMER, LUNA, KIDS TV SHOW HOST, DARK SOULS II
OBJECTS: WHISKEY, VR DISCS, BIG COAT, KNIFE, BALACLAVA
LEFT DR.HAWKE, SHOEY

FAUST shows up. Before the event, a sudden DARK SOULS II goes running out. SENPAI yells for arraignment. I follow and this underappreciated fellow runs past SHOEY upstairs. I return, as Chief should be able to handle that now. I hear something nearby.

OCCUPANTS: GARTH, SENPAI, DEATHBORN, SUMMER, LUNA, KIDS TV SHOW HOST, FAUST
LEFT DR.HAWKE, SHOEY, DARK SOULS II

I look at the source of the noise. VIOLENT JIMIN is standing over the body of SHOEY. He has become an abomination. He turns slowly charging with shocking speed.

I attempt to assault and dismember this monster, but the rapidity he has is inhuman. As I am clobbered and begin to once again go unconcious, I see him running into the VACATION ROOM.

OCCUPANTS: GARTH, SENPAI, DEATHBORN, SUMMER, LUNA, KIDS TV SHOW HOST, FAUST, VIOLENT JIMIN
LEFT DR.HAWKE, SHOEY, DARK SOULS II
Mr Waltar Whité
Spooks?
(Apr 23, 2021 at 9:53 AM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: Just to check, is Cirno's head wound dramatic enough to indicate that it would have knocked her out upon infliction?
Cirno's head wound is pretty bad. Looks like it probably would have knocked her out cold at the very least.

(Apr 23, 2021 at 10:35 AM)Garth Marenghi Wrote: Take two glass jars from the warehouse. Throw one from where the audience were standing at the Funk-Off and the other from where Faust was standing onstage. Does the glass from either scatter in the same way as the glass from the jar used for the murder?

(Also turn the simulation and smoke machines back on to see if the smoke masks the jars being thrown)
You take a couple jars from the box and head into the VR Room. Standing from around where the audience was, you throw the jar at around where Jimin died. It hits the stage and shatters. The glass slides across the floor in a wide pattern from the momentum of the throw.

You go up onstage where Faust was standing and throw down a jar. It's a lot closer, but there's still too much force and the spread is too wide as a result.

(Apr 23, 2021 at 3:58 PM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: [Image: VgtlkIE.png]

...Are there any vents in the VR ROOM or SHIPPING/WAREHOUSE ROOM?
There are no vents in the Virtual Reality Room, however there is one in the VR Control Room. Both Shipping and the Warehouse are vent-free.

(Apr 23, 2021 at 5:13 PM)Rio Ranger Wrote: Show me the bathroom, bear.
The bathroom is almost exactly the same as it was on Day 2, though the sink contains a bit of vomit and smells pretty bad.