Spooks?
Puhuhuhu, well you guys at least solved one of 'em, but I was totally hands off on the motive, so my paws are tied. Doesn't that Dr. Pierce really make you miss ol' Monokuma? See, I give second chances, I treat my pals right! There's a reason I was labeled TIME Magazine's "Bear of the Year" in 2022, you know.

Still, I'd feel awfully bad leaving you with nothing, seeing as I'm so lovable and generous and all. Access levels are boooring though... Hey, I've got an idea! Puhuhuhuhu, this is always a classic smash hit motive! Trust me, this one always gets the murder running! Just wait and s-

Hey... does anyone else hear that yelling?

[Image: eR8w8dU.png]

[Image: MkupWys.png][Image: 4WjZTfD.png]

HAWKE, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? You seriously helped that fraud of a "chemist" commit murder? Are you insane? Are you out of your goddamn mind? First the drinking, then the meth, now this? And the rest of you, incapable of just keeping to yourselves and not trawling through my personal belongings and property like you're a bunch of looters in the middle of a bloody street riot. Unbelievable.

I'm growing extremely tired of all of you, you know that? You're lucky I don't throw you off the Shipping and Recieving platform myself, you wretched, miserable... Whatever, none of you are worth my time. Do you have anything to say for yourselves?

HAHA yeah, bitch! I'm an accomplice, baby! Good ol' reliable *hic* Waltar White, that inheritance is practically in my fucking pocket already. You should have seen the looks on everyone's faces. "Oh noooo, it must have been the roulette guy! I'm out of options!" Gotcha, fuckers! That'll teach you to ruin my vacation, *hic* pricks!

Back up. Inheritance? Did you SERIOUSLY fall for a simple bribe?

Uhhhh, yeah? What are you gonna do about it, huh? We're stuck in the bear's game, might as well play by bear rules, am I *hic* right? Pretty fuckin' hypocritical of you anyway, to be giving me the whole murder talk. Blood's on both of our hands, baby, might as well use mine to get rid of the Yakuza too. You're welcome, BY THE WAY.

[Image: 9PZuAuw.png]

...Fine. I suppose you did get rid of the Yakuza, or at least helped. That's probably the closest you've come to doing a "good job" since arriving, for once. Whatever happened to your "character development", hmm?

[Image: FBtY8Rr.png]

But as for the rest of you... I'm afraid I'm going to have to teach you all a little lesson about poking around where you don't belong. I'm deploying my new security team to deal with any pesky interlopers, so keep your hands to yourselves, got it?

Good. Now... where's Wexlyn? I have something I wanted to ask him. Something important. Strict need-to-know basis.

[Image: DzcjpJG.png?1]

Dr. Wexlyn? Nah, haven't seen him! Last time I saw him though... he was talking to himself about a dungeon! I wonder if he knows about some kinda secret passage that we don't? Dr. Pierce, are you hiding a ~secret dungeon~?

Summer... Ugh. She literally just told us not to look into the "secret dungeon". Just... stop talking.

But it's true. I haven't seen him in a while. I wonder what he's up t-

[Image: JZ6c9EY.png]

BEHOLD, AND LAMENT YOUR IGNORANCE OF THE MYSTICAL AND ESOTERIC! I am Wexlyn The Wise, master of the forgotten arts once thought to be forever beyond mankind's grasp! The Seventh Sigil has become undone, when the stars align with Venus at the 11th hour, the gateway to a faraway realm shall open in the Rec Room, beckoning adventurers with the promise of riches untold!

Oh my fucking god.

[Image: GmAsssR.png]

Many rewards await you beyond the gates of the unknown, BUT ONLY IF YOU BRING A CHARACTER SHEET! IF YOU DO NOT, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE! Learn magic! Solve a mystery! Explore a big cave! Make friends! Play a tabletop game! Many exciting adventures await for those brave enough among you to answer the call. But even should you be courageous, can you survive... DR. WEXLYN'S DUNGEON OF DEATH!?

[Image: ah1K8jJ.png]

Well, you can come if you want, anyway. ...Except Deathborn, sorry. I don't want the mummy in here.

I'll be hosting the tabletop session in the Rec Room, and Hank Hill has agreed to prepare food for us out on the Patio using one of those fancy propane grills. Even if you aren't playing, you can come by to watch and enjoy some food. It's an open room, after all.

[Image: ioIYiTI.png]

[Image: ghZ52Kt.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: E0ejTDw.png]

Room Descriptions:

CURRENT PLAYERS

STAFF:
@Kids TV Show Host
@Bigfoot
@Jack of Spades
@Faust
@Hank Hill
@Lita
@Among Us
@The Drifter
@Senpai

PATIENTS:
@robbydude
@Professional Robuster
@Hu Tao
@Robert Winters
@ASMR Youtuber
@Rio Ranger

EXPERIMENTS:
@Nemesis
@Deathborn
@Dark Souls II
@°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
@Garth Marenghi
@Mr Waltar Whité

NPCs:
@Dr. Morgan Pierce
@Dr. Jim Hawke
@Dr. Alexander Wexlyn
@"Nurses"

>
>
>
>DOWNLOADING MOTIVE FILE TO E-PASS
>INSTALLING...
>COMPLETE_

[Image: jvNeyFA.png]

You have until 12 AM PST on April 26th to submit. Late entries will be marked as AFK and you will not have an action set performed unless you notify me in advance that you will be submitting late.

If you do not submit, you will remain in your dorm. If you AFK twice, you will die unless something prevents that from occurring.
Hank Hill
Now, I realize I might have been too quick to judge you folks, and even if a bunch of you come from....unnatural backgrounds, I'm sure you're all fine people. So, I want to wipe the slate clean and announce that I'll be hosting a free-to-all barbeque tonight at the Patio. I'll be serving up burgers, hot dogs, and cold beer for anyone whose stomach is in the mood, and heck, I'm even willing to get some propane sales going, if you got the right price. So uh, come on down, but try not to make too much of a mess of things. Heck, you can even stop by before heading to Wexlyn's weird cult gathering.