Monthly Metagame Roundup Meta Discussion

Agastya
worst case we can just vandalize the post with autocorrect and oops and vertigo anyway
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
MetagameBot
BOOM! Now we're talking! The pot stands at a whopping 3651. That's enough to send most players into the Old Money bracket for sure.

Just in case anyone was wondering, the prize is going to be split between the top three posters. Number 1 gets half, Number 2 and 3 split the other half between them equally. If anyone has any objections to this (perhaps some Hardcore players amongst you think the pot should all go to Number 1), please let us know and we will be happy to consider your application. If we have shortcomings, we are not afraid to have them pointed out and criticised, because we serve the people. Anyone, no matter who, may point out our shortcomings. If he is right, we will correct them. If what he proposes will benefit the people, we will act upon it.
God
(Sep 28, 2016 at 3:07 AM)wtl Wrote:
(Sep 27, 2016 at 4:10 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: I am Simply Outraged that this poser "WTL" is ranked Number 1. I checked and double checked the results, and the only conclusion I could come up with is that he rigged the results. You better enjoy your Belt while it lasts buddy, coz come this Friday, there'll be a new champion, and you'll be left in second place. No-one remembers second place. At the Salacious September Monthly Metagame Roundup, I BURY WTL.

in all fairness you'd be #1 if you just took King Ownage's points

Masked fighters never take off the mask unless they are forced to.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
(Sep 28, 2016 at 5:58 AM)Draku Wrote: it will probably happen, it's just not backed officially by the MW staff or anything.

if people legit got cheated out of their xp by someone doing something like this but not delivering i'd be all for correcting xp amounts after the fact and i would assume other staff members would be as well, but i don't want to scare people away from concepts like this either so i don't really want to put up any rules surrounding the idea considering it's reversible anyways in the event of a scam.
Basically I don't want "exp disputes" to be a thing. If someone feels they've been cheated out of exp at any point, it'll be easy to correct the amount (spells and donations both have a log, so nothing can be done in secret anyway)
Spritanium
Also does anyone else think we should put accounts like this in the Event Leader group, and rather than levels, they'll just have a bar showing their Total EXP? I feel like that would make their purpose (and amount donated) easier to understand
[Image: supercorrect.png]
God
(Sep 28, 2016 at 2:56 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Sep 28, 2016 at 5:58 AM)Draku Wrote: it will probably happen, it's just not backed officially by the MW staff or anything.

if people legit got cheated out of their xp by someone doing something like this but not delivering i'd be all for correcting xp amounts after the fact and i would assume other staff members would be as well, but i don't want to scare people away from concepts like this either so i don't really want to put up any rules surrounding the idea considering it's reversible anyways in the event of a scam.
Basically I don't want "exp disputes" to be a thing. If someone feels they've been cheated out of exp at any point, it'll be easy to correct the amount (spells and donations both have a log, so nothing can be done in secret anyway)

it should be done EVE Online style - scamming is a valid tactic and you are responsible for your own spending.

jk lol. would be fucking beefy as fuck though lmao. maybe allow scamming in the Wilderness.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
Anything goes in the wilderness
Agastya
(Sep 28, 2016 at 10:23 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Anything goes in the wilderness
whatever happens in the wilderness stays in your bloodstream for up to 36 hours
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Renzo "The Renz" Kukenson
Haha! WOW! This sure does bring back memories of my heyday as a Top Professional Poster. I'm sure I don't need to give you all, as The Renz would say, "MILLIONS....AND MILLIONS...OF THE RENZ'S FANS", the run down of my illustrious career. I'm sure that each and every one of my Posts still lives deep within your hearts as they do mine. Wink

But I digress...I've been out of the game for a while, but I'm still going to GIVE IT MY ALL and I expect all of YOU to do the same. FOCUS! Visualize the success of your Posts, and make it happen. I believe in you.

Now, let's have some fun!! Smug

If You Read What I'm Postin',
Renzo Kukenson
MetagameBot
IT'S ALMOST TIME TO ANNOUNCE THE WINNERS OF THE SALACIOUS SEPTEMBER MONTHLY METAGAME ROUNDUP. THE POT IS LOCKED AT 3671 XP. THAT MEANS FIRST PLACE WILL EARN 1835 AND SECOND AND THIRD PLACE WILL EARN 917. STAY TUNED FOR THE POST YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR. THE SHOW AIRS AT 6PM EST EXCLUSIVELY HERE IN THE META FORUM.
MetagameBot
FAT WARIO: Only 6 more days until the Overpowered October SAE Pro-Circuit MMR is finished! with the pot currently standing at 3975, the steaks are even higher than last time! More beefs, more new entries, and of course, MORE SALT CAMS. it's all to play for, folks! if you've yet to burn through your EX meter this month, nows the time to start making those late-game power plays!!

SEAN JABRONI: OH BOY!!!
MetagameBot
SEAN JABRONI: OH BOY!! The pot currently stands at 5129 EXP!! That's a new record, and we're barely half way through the month!

FAT WARIO: Well that's Rally for ya. The rest of the world might be in dire financial straits, but Minus World certainly isn't! Have you got so much EXP you don't know what to do with it? Well, why don't you DONATE TODAY?
Spritanium
Missed my teal bar and rally handicap so I made a 1700 exp donation
Agastya
let's get dangerous. let's sink EVEN MORE generosity into this pot.
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Fun With Despair
the pot won't even level me up

why even live
T-man
(Nov 19, 2016 at 5:25 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: the pot won't even level me up

why even live

which is sad because you have a very real shot at winning it
Agastya

why even live

it takes more exp to level up at your level than i even had halfway into level 9 man

rally too strong
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Fun With Despair
(Nov 19, 2016 at 5:27 PM)T-man Wrote:

why even live

which is sad because you have a very real shot at winning it
the only thing I've ever won in my life was a basketball when I was six

don't count on it
Aidan
half goes to this
God
it's all or nothing