Monthly Metagame Roundup Meta Discussion

Aidan
wish there was a Donate All button
God
yeah me too. way too many buttons to press to figure out how much EX you have from the Donate page
God
so fuckin hyped to see who wins this month's MMR, as far as i can tell there's about 5 players that could take the no.1 spot this month.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
T-man
(Nov 27, 2016 at 12:21 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: so fuckin hyped to see who wins this month's MMR, as far as i can tell there's about 5 players that could take the no.1 spot this month.
all 5 are puddin
Aidan
finally gained a level
back in the pot
MetagameBot
Wow! I can't believe the amount of EXP that has been donated to this month's MMR! The current total is 18313 EXP! That's so much that even second and third place will get double any other first place has ever received from an MMR.

Just letting you know that this month's MMR may be a little bit later than usual. This is because the judges have had a very difficult time judging this month and they want to make sure we are delivering the same unbiased experience we are renowned for. I apologise for the delay if this turns out to be the case!
Spritanium
LOL those kind of amounts won't work well with the 10,000 EX cap
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Draku
(Nov 29, 2016 at 10:42 PM)Spritanium Wrote: LOL those kind of amounts won't work well with the 10,000 EX cap
Specific usergroup with no upper EX cap that can't cast spells or give good sh*ts or reactions should be made for Metagamebot and the Lottery.

Issues with handing out the prize pool can simply be handled by giving more to lower positions or by rolling for a second lottery winner that receives the remainder.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
MetagameBot
The prize is LOCKED at 18768 EXP. Thank you for all donations. Any subsequent donations will be carried over to the next MMR
MetagameBot
Just in case anyone was wondering about their tempo meter, Nextgen November has ended and all plays from yesterday onward will be considered for this month's MMR. Please don't try to make any more endgame power plays for Nextgen November.
MetagameBot
WE'RE BACK ON THE ROAD AND WE ARE READY TO REBOOT THE SHADOW ADMINSTRATION ENTERTAINMENT PRO CIRCUIT MONTHLY METAGAME ROUNDUP. ACCEPTING DONATIONS FOR THE MOONLIGHT MAY MMR
Aidan
you're already lv 74 isn't that enough
God
I'm all in. Go Big Or Go Home.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED