Monthly Metagame Roundup Meta Discussion

MetagameBot
Hello everyone, it's your favourite bot resurrected from the Mirror Forum, MetagameBot! I will be announcing the very best posters of each month, and rewarding prizes for the top three! This thread is for discussing who you think deserves to be in the Monthly Metagame Roundup, and any other discussions relating to the MMR Experience. The Overpowered October MMR is just around the corner!

Donate your XP to increase the Prize Pot and reward the good members of Minus World!

XP Prize Pot: 3960
MetagameBot
And for the Vintage players amongst us, here's a Blast From the Past to warm the cockles of your hearts. It's the Minus World All Time Champion Table!

1. WTL - 56
2. OracularRELOADED - 53
3. Renzo "The Renz" Kunzleman - 33
4. Meulin Lejion - 18
4. Puddin - 18
6. Kazaam 15
6. Yoshin 15
8. T-man 14
9. DreiDreiDesert 11
10. OmegaK 10
11. BlasterMaster 9
11. JoshJDubya 9
11. Zelma 9
14. King Ownage 8
14. FalloutBoy97 8
14. Nick Jr. 8
14. Spritanium 8
18. Purse 7
19. El Huesudo II 6
19. Mrs. Aforcer 6
21. Teddy 5
22. Agastya [Image: new.gif] 4
22. Cdiplayer 64 4
24. Draku [Image: new.gif] 3
24. Masakuni 3
26. Cheshire Θ [Image: new.gif] 1
26. Martell Ragell 1
26. ZXL 1

2016 Fragtastic February Monthly Metagame Roundup
2014 Minus World Entertainment Metagame Roundup
Jalapeño July Monthly [META]game Report
2013 Juicy June Monthly Metagame Roundup
2012 Amazing August Metagame Performance Rankings, please do what these brave souls did
2012 jammin' july monthly metagame performance
God
I am Simply Outraged that this poser "WTL" is ranked Number 1. I checked and double checked the results, and the only conclusion I could come up with is that he rigged the results. You better enjoy your Belt while it lasts buddy, coz come this Friday, there'll be a new champion, and you'll be left in second place. No-one remembers second place. At the Salacious September Monthly Metagame Roundup, I BURY WTL.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Agastya
(Sep 27, 2016 at 3:34 PM)MetagameBot Wrote: XP Prize Pot: 56

more like 956
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Shroomguy
Can't believe I'm not even on the fucking list wtf is this shit putting me in Never Used tier bullshit ass robot cheater
The Beef Baron
MetagameBot
Wow! What an incredible prize pot we have for this MMR! It's high steaks riding on this one: 100% Pure Beef - just the way we like it.

There's still 2 days left to change the tide, so burn through that EX Meter like there's no tomorrow, and turn into the Posting Monster you know you always knew you could be.
Two_Finger
right
DrTapeworm
where does Delibird fall on this tier chart
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Mario
[deleted]
Mario
[deleted]
Beako
Wait is this fake? I gave it all my EXP!

EDIT: Never mind, @wtl clarified it for me.
Draku
(Sep 28, 2016 at 4:50 AM)Puddin Wrote: Wait is this fake? I gave it all my EXP Mad
it's not official
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Beako
This is bullshit. I want my EXP back unless there's an actual [giveout of EXP to the appropriate users] taking place.

Mario
[deleted]
Beako
I'd like to know if the [giveout of EXP to the appropriate users] is a scam and why it was allowed to occur if it is a scam. Is THIS the hill you guys want to plant your feet on on? Cheating me out of a couple hundred EXP?

Mario
[deleted]
Beako
Oh as long as the lottery's happening that's fine. Blush It's just nice to hear it from an admin and I don't know why I didn't think to look at the memberbar of OP and/or verify with an admin the lottery giveout of EXP to the appropriate users was actually happening before giving away all my EXP. Welp Thanks for clarifying @wtl Love I don't understand the second of your post... it's getting tiring trying to understand people on this forum speaking in riddles. Wat
Mario
[deleted]
Beako
(Sep 28, 2016 at 5:45 AM)wtl Wrote: it's not a lottery
Well whatever you want to call it, as long as this is happening-
(Sep 27, 2016 at 3:34 PM)MetagameBot Wrote: I will be announcing the very best posters of each month, and rewarding prizes for the top three!
-that's what I want. For a sec I got worried this was just a random dupe account embezzling EXP.

I also don't understand the double standard of speaking in riddles and then not understanding what I meant by lottery but whatever. Everything is clarified now.
Draku
it will probably happen, it's just not backed officially by the MW staff or anything.

if people legit got cheated out of their xp by someone doing something like this but not delivering i'd be all for correcting xp amounts after the fact and i would assume other staff members would be as well, but i don't want to scare people away from concepts like this either so i don't really want to put up any rules surrounding the idea considering it's reversible anyways in the event of a scam.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]