[Day 4 - Investigation] - Boiling Point

The Drifter
man this feels weird, investigating in the thread for once

Are there any wires coming from the outdoor storage to the hot springs? Does said outdoor storage have a generator inside or anything like that?
The Drifter
Oh yeah, ask weird smoking depressed npc if he noticed anyone suspicious lurking around the area on his way to/when he arrived at the hot springs. Or if he noticed anything out of place like wires or something idk mem check for me chief.
Hank Hill
Check the Bathrooms, History Hall, Relaxation Hall, and Equipment for anything the killer might have dropped.
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
Ask the bear if he knows if anything was dumped off the cliffside last night.
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Dr. Morgan Pierce
(May 6, 2021 at 11:12 AM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: Take a closer look at Hawke's bruises to see if they're anywhere specific. Read documentation on accidents and emergencies to see if the bruises are consistent with electrocution or a lightning strike.
You take a closer look at Hawke's bruises. They're mostly on his back and ass, as though he fell backwards or was thrown.

He rolls his eyes and asks you to stop looking at his ass, please.

(May 6, 2021 at 11:30 AM)The Drifter Wrote: man this feels weird, investigating in the thread for once

Are there any wires coming from the outdoor storage to the hot springs? Does said outdoor storage have a generator inside or anything like that?

There does not appear to be any wires or anything, though there are some gas generators in the Outdoor Storage. You do however notice a trail of melted snow from the doorway of the Outdoor Storage to the Hot Springs.

(May 6, 2021 at 1:54 PM)Hank Hill Wrote: Check the Bathrooms, History Hall, Relaxation Hall, and Equipment for anything the killer might have dropped.
You check all three of those areas, but you come up empty handed. The Relaxation Hall's TV is playing a blurry episode of the Kids TV Show Host's well, Kids TV Show.

It's not very good.
Dark Souls II
the microwave in the break room isn't wet or missing or anything is it
Deathborn
Look at the gas generators. Have any of them shown signs of use?
Kids TV Show Host
Can we also grab an account from Dr. Wexlyn and Dr. Pierce?
Spooks?
(May 6, 2021 at 11:04 AM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: Ask Wexlyn if he has a taser.
[Image: EPuV2D6.png]

Alas, I've been found out!

...Nah, I wasn't really trying to keep it a secret anyway. I did grab a taser towards the beginning of the night. Truthfully, I wanted a backup plan in case someone started trying to ruin the game or you know, kill me or something. We've got actual murderers running around, I'm at least going to try to keep our safe and fun experience to be mostly the former.

[Image: myJqiIM.png]

But you know, I don't see Among Us coming forward to show off that large, high-tech weapon he took from the locker in there. Little hypocritical, don't you think?

(May 6, 2021 at 3:16 PM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: Ask the bear if he knows if anything was dumped off the cliffside last night.
Nnnnope! The other thing that went over the cliff is Hank Hill's dignity!

(May 6, 2021 at 3:25 PM)Dark Souls II Wrote: the microwave in the break room isn't wet or missing or anything is it
The Break Room microwave has actually been fully cleaned out and repaired. There is no trace of the damage or burns from the meth it was used to cook the prior night.

(May 6, 2021 at 3:33 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Look at the gas generators. Have any of them shown signs of use?
None of them appear to be used.
Faust
that reminds me, can I check the locker room to see what's all locked?
Among Us
(May 6, 2021 at 3:49 PM)Monokuma Wrote: But you know, I don't see Among Us coming forward to show off that large, high-tech weapon he took from the locker in there. Little hypocritical, don't you think?

[Image: Xn5ygel.png]
Dr. Jim Hawke
(May 6, 2021 at 11:39 AM)The Drifter Wrote: Oh yeah, ask weird smoking depressed npc if he noticed anyone suspicious lurking around the area on his way to/when he arrived at the hot springs. Or if he noticed anything out of place like wires or something idk mem check for me chief.

[Image: V6A0GgF.png]

No... No there wasn't anyone weird around the Hot Springs, but... whatever it was DID come from the Outdoor Storage. Some bastard must have just been waiting there to...

Fuck, why'd it have to be her?
Robert Winters
I want to check to see if there is signs of a conductive liquid, like pee or some other especially electrically conductive liquid. In the melted ice from the generator storage to the hot spring.
Spooks?
(May 6, 2021 at 3:51 PM)Faust Wrote: that reminds me, can I check the locker room to see what's all locked?
There is one locker locked. It contains a tank of knockout gas.

(May 6, 2021 at 4:00 PM)Among Us Wrote:
(May 6, 2021 at 3:49 PM)Monokuma Wrote: But you know, I don't see Among Us coming forward to show off that large, high-tech weapon he took from the locker in there. Little hypocritical, don't you think?

[Image: Xn5ygel.png]
Among Us shows off his weapon.

It's a large, high-tech gun. You aren't sure exactly what it does, but it looks quite strange.

[Image: MkupWys.png]

Hey, be careful with that! It's the only prototype I have!

[Image: 9PZuAuw.png]

But it's not the murder weapon, if that's what you're wondering. It consumes a large amount of power and can only be used once per phase. Among Us fired it off at one of our pesky little intruders last night, and could not have used it again. It most certainly does NOT shoot lightning, if that's what you think.
Garth Marenghi
Are there any plug sockets in or around outdoor equipment? Are there any burns near them?

Check the hallway outside the Experiment Dorms. Are all the metal objects from radiology that were in the mummy accounted for?

Check around the island and tree in the Courtyard if nobody has done so already
ASMR Youtuber
(May 6, 2021 at 3:20 PM)Dr. Morgan Pierce Wrote: There does not appear to be any wires or anything, though there are some gas generators in the Outdoor Storage. You do however notice a trail of melted snow from the doorway of the Outdoor Storage to the Hot Springs.

Are there burn marks along the floor there?

Also since theres snow, are we able to identify outlines in the snow along this trail (ie, from objects touching the ground there), or footprint trails?

Unless you mean this is a trail of melted snow on snowless ground, in which case can you clarify that?
Spooks?
(May 6, 2021 at 4:20 PM)Garth Marenghi Wrote: Are there any plug sockets in or around outdoor equipment? Are there any burns near them?

Check the hallway outside the Experiment Dorms. Are all the metal objects from radiology that were in the mummy accounted for?

Check around the island and tree in the Courtyard if nobody has done so already
There is one socket inside and one socket outside, but none of them look burned.

You check the hallway outside the Experiment Dorms. A pile of nails and crossbow bolts, assorted metal shit is lying on the ground. It does appear to match with the objects missing from Radiology, as you'd counted the 37 nails previously.

The island doesn't have much on it besides two benches and the tree, though there is a small amount of blood on the tree, as well as some broken bark on one side. A grave lies underneath the tree, with a plaque declaring it to be the Anime Mother's

(May 6, 2021 at 4:21 PM)ASMR Youtuber Wrote:
(May 6, 2021 at 3:20 PM)Dr. Morgan Pierce Wrote: There does not appear to be any wires or anything, though there are some gas generators in the Outdoor Storage. You do however notice a trail of melted snow from the doorway of the Outdoor Storage to the Hot Springs.

Are there burn marks along the floor there?

Also since theres snow, are we able to identify outlines in the snow along this trail (ie, from objects touching the ground there), or footprint trails?

Unless you mean this is a trail of melted snow on snowless ground, in which case can you clarify that?
There are no burn marks on the ground, and it also doesn't look like anything was set down on the ground along the melty trail.
Rio Ranger
Roll a Perception check on the Security Room.
Spooks?
(May 6, 2021 at 5:01 PM)Rio Ranger Wrote: Roll a Perception check on the Security Room.
You roll Perception on the Security Room.

It's a... 14.

Not perfect, but pretty good. Enough to check the room fairly well, you think.

An AK-47 is missing along with some protective gear and a few handguns. Several of the tasers are gone as well. There is a locked weapon locker in here too, though based on where Among Us pulled his high-tech weapon from, you can assume it was from here.
Hank Hill
Is there any signs of something potentially being placed on the water to make it more reactive to electricity? Gasoline, for example?