[Day 4 - Investigation] - Boiling Point

Deathborn
Inspect the empty incentive crate in Shipping.
Spooks?
(May 6, 2021 at 6:04 PM)Hank Hill Wrote: Is there any signs of something potentially being placed on the water to make it more reactive to electricity? Gasoline, for example?
You check the water, using a sample and the equipment in the Laboratory.

Besides a higher than usual amount of dirt in the water (though not much), there's also trace elements of the drug "Metformin". Whether this would have an effect or not you have no idea.

(May 6, 2021 at 6:17 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Inspect the empty incentive crate in Shipping.
You inspect the empty incentive crate. Inside is a foam mold that appears designed to cushion something shaped like a rifle, with a few extra parts. It's not labeled or anything though.
Robert Winters
I want to check any chairs in the kitchen for damage of being punched or matches my sore hand. I also want to check trees outside to see if there's any signs of Hank beating up one.
Robert Winters
I would also like to know what Faust and hawker did last night.
Spooks?
(May 6, 2021 at 8:01 PM)Robert Winters Wrote: I want to check any chairs in the kitchen for damage of being punched or matches my sore hand. I also want to check trees outside to see if there's any signs of Hank beating up one.
You check the chairs in the Cafeteria. One of them appears to be in pretty bad shape. Wonder why that is?

The tree outside has some broken bark, as well as some blood on it.
Garth Marenghi
Check drug storage and the pharmacy for anything of note
Dr. Jim Hawke
(May 6, 2021 at 8:07 PM)Robert Winters Wrote: I would also like to know what Faust and hawker did last night.

[Image: MQ2smOM.png]

...Well, far as I know, he's okay with me sharing.

He wanted me to sew DK West's tattoo onto his own back for some reason. We went to the Pharmacy to do it, so I could dress his wounds and shit without having to go all the way downstairs. Don't ask me why he wanted it, maybe he liked how it looked.
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: gCzV3FA.png]

Use my good eye (the one not covered by a patch) to look at Senpai. What's his wardrobe situation?
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Spooks?
(May 6, 2021 at 8:30 PM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: [Image: gCzV3FA.png]

Use my good eye (the one not covered by a patch) to look at Senpai. What's his wardrobe situation?
Senpai is in his underwear. Technically not naked, but pretty damn close.

There's a large bump on his head too.
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: CaUTZgj.png]

Good lord. CAUGHT IN 4K! This is prime content for the fans at home...
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: kGt5jcV.png]

Alright, but actually.

Can I just look at Kids Show Host, Lita, Deathborn and Faust to see if I recognise Senpai's clothes? Surely I can see what clothes they're wearing without them needing to consent.
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Dr. Alexander Wexlyn
[Image: JZ6c9EY.png]

BEHOLD! With my incredible mystic powers, I, WEXLYN THE WISE, will reveal the secrets of the evening and release us from this purgatorial nightmare we find ourselves in. By my power, I present... the truth!

[Image: EPuV2D6.png]

...Not really, haha. I 've just got to milk the wizard thing while I can. It's not often you get to wear a costume as a pacifist, you know. For the most part though, I'm pretty sure most of you have already covered my night. I spent almost all of it hosting our tabletop session, with the help of Lost in Hogwarts. I'm glad she's finding a healthy way to express her imagination.

Speaking of, she prepared a bunch of backup sheets. Too bad everyone came prepared. I'll show them in a sec though.

It's true, I did leave the Rec Room once Lost in Hogwarts arrived. I trusted her to set up, and I wanted to grab something in case the game went south. The taser, obviously. Luckily besides Nemesis butting in, everything went smoothly. I was really proud of everyone's unique characters, especially Hoot Ow. Who would have expected a big buff owl who suplexes people? Not me. Great creativity on display.

[Image: ah1K8jJ.png]

But that's about it. After the game I went to go chat with her about the night by my office. I took a few notes on the night, and then I got a fresh breath of air, stepping out back. I didn't expect to find Hank Hill beating on the tree though.

I heard him yelling something about his dad? If you need help Hank, I'm here for you.
Spooks?
(May 6, 2021 at 8:39 PM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: [Image: kGt5jcV.png]

Alright, but actually.

Can I just look at Kids Show Host, Lita, Deathborn and Faust to see if I recognise Senpai's clothes? Surely I can see what clothes they're wearing without them needing to consent.
You look at the Kids TV Show Host first. Doesn't look like she's wearing anything that resembles Senpai's clothes, or even if she has anything out of the ordinary about her appearance.

Lita is much the same, however Faust, while not wearing Senpai's clothes, is bloody around the back of his outfit.

Deathborn's outfit is the same as what he's always been wearing, but there is a large bulge around the back of HIS outfit, for some reason.
Spooks?
(May 6, 2021 at 8:59 PM)Dr. Alexander Wexlyn Wrote:
[Image: EPuV2D6.png]

Speaking of, she prepared a bunch of backup sheets. Too bad everyone came prepared. I'll show them in a sec though.

Dr. Wexlyn presents the character sheets made by Lost In Hogwarts. They're uh... something.
Kids TV Show Host
Hawke can you specify what all you saw / happened when you left dnd with Jack?
Like did anyone follow you both to the hot spring or did you see anyone around the area before Jack got in the water?
Garth Marenghi
(May 6, 2021 at 8:27 PM)Garth Marenghi Wrote: Check drug storage and the pharmacy for anything of note

(reposting bc i think it got missed)
Spooks?
(May 6, 2021 at 9:48 PM)Garth Marenghi Wrote:
(May 6, 2021 at 8:27 PM)Garth Marenghi Wrote: Check drug storage and the pharmacy for anything of note

(reposting bc i think it got missed)
You check the Drug Supply and the Pharmacy. Doesn't look like this place has been touched for a while, besides a few missing bottles of cough syrup. There's a bit of blood on the counter though, as well as some scalpels and suture thread.
Dr. Jim Hawke
(May 6, 2021 at 9:29 PM)Kids TV Show Host Wrote: Hawke can you specify what all you saw / happened when you left dnd with Jack?
Like did anyone follow you both to the hot spring or did you see anyone around the area before Jack got in the water?
[Image: SqfwNHy.png]

Why do you gotta keep grillin' me huh? I'm the real victim here!

No, we weren't followed out. Pretty sure whoever killed was out in the shed already, for fuck's sake.
Garth Marenghi
Search Outdoor Storage for any hidden passageways or vents or like staircases

EDIT: Additionally, I would like to ask Dr. Hawke if he opened any of the crates
Spooks?
(May 6, 2021 at 10:58 PM)Garth Marenghi Wrote: Search Outdoor Storage for any hidden passageways or vents or like staircases

EDIT: Additionally, I would like to ask Dr. Hawke if he opened any of the crates
You search the Outdoor Storage for any hidden passageways, etc. but find nothing. There is a vent in the top left corner but it appears to just lead outside. Likely just to air it out a bit in here.

[Image: Q2DDprB.png]

What? No, I only opened that one with the fucked up dummy inside, but it was Waltar's password. I never got one of those code things.