°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: kGl4GQR.png]

Fuck it, Deathborn again. I don't buy it
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Lita
Enjoy your attemptless night, everyone! Thanks for having me!
Spooks?
You've all had your fun, said your goodbyes, and all that jazz. Poor old Jack of Spades, going and dying like that in the middle of her attempted love affair. What a shame, what a reeaaal shame.

It was a back and forth for half the phase, wasn't it? First it was taser, then a crossbow, then it was a lightning gun... You guys really gotta make up your mind! I guess you did in the end though, and almost lynched that Kids TV Show Host. Personally, not a fan of her content, but then again, when's the last time I really watched cable anyway? More of a Netflix kinda guy.

But in the end, you all settled on @Lita, who was definitely GUILTY! Well, you guys ended up getting another one right, and hey, you managed to dodge that nasty incentive. Good for you, except not really. Woulda been a lot easier if you'd stop listening to that Garth Marenghi guy. He can't write to save his life, puhuhuhuhu!

Now where was I? Oh yeah! Punishment time!

Lita is dragged into the Courtyard, and tossed into the Hot Springs, right next to the limp corpse of Jack of Spades. She tries to squirm out, but Monokuma strikes her with Jack's taser, causing her to shriek and seize up, unable to move. She watches with wide, unblinking eyes as Monokuma leaves her, walking into the Outdoor Storage.

Before her eyes, the door to the storage room creaks open, and something points out. The tip of... a loaded crossbow. The loaded bolt rockets out, a length of wire tied to the end. It lodges herself in Lita's arm.

Unable to even scream, her body is wracked with paralyzed sobs, the best she can manage. Another bolt fires off, lodging itself in her other arm, then another into her side, then yet another hits the water with a plopping sound.

Back in the Outdoor Storage, Monokuma snickers to himself. He pulls out one of the gas generators, filling it up with gasoline. Clutching the other end of the wires he had attached to the crossbow bolts, he fires up the generator. It chugs to life, belching out a cloud of thick smoke.

Looking over towards Lita one last time, he waves goodbye and thrusts the end of the wires into the generator's power socket. Electricity jolts through the wires, and Lita, paralysis be damned, lets out a terrible scream as she ignites. When the screaming stops, Monokuma kills the power, walking over to her now-blackened corpse.

He plucks the crossbow bolts out, and hands them to Deathborn. Something to remember her by, he says. Something besides, you know, the big lightning gun on his back. Deathborn shrugs and takes them anyway. They were, after all, from HIS mummy.

@Lita was guilty of the murder of @Jack of Spades. She waited in the Outdoor Storage until someone entered the Hot Tub, then fired her weapon at the tub, electrocuting them to death before fleeing to Equipment. She was the individual Dark Souls II witnessed, as well as Hank Hill's "John Redcorn".

Her role was the Ultimate Hypnotherapist

role description:

Her Access Level upon dying was III, due to incentives.

Well... You may have managed to dodge that forced murder incentive, but you know... I've got more in store for you chumps, just you wait and see! I'll figure something out, I promise.