video games you are playing this year

Pea
what games are you playing this year? doesn't matter when the game was released, just games you have planned to play, are playing right now or have played this year

i already have a list here cause i had an itch to write about video games and to log what i've played this year (being updated over time)

i'd like to know what you are playing however. preferably single player experiences and not multiplayer mobas and fortnites and whatnot
Amoeba
I played Bird
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1539580/Bird/
Aidan
i'm play resident evil 7
it's like someone poorly modded a 90s console fps into resident evil
not bad
Kright
I ended up playing OMORI and it was all and all pretty good - i still need to finish it though
ASMR Youtuber
Apex Legends and Noita mostly at the moment

Apex Legends is my shooter of choice/game i play with friends at the moment
Noita is the game i load up whenever im bored cause its a lotta fun
Draku
i need to finish the nier remaster but i'm extremely pleased with it so far, i loved the original and the remaster's combat rework is so satisfying. i expected them to change more but i'm honestly happy that it's literally the original version with more good piled on top and touched up.

vermintide 2 fucking rules. i have no idea how it flew under my radar for so long, one of the best coop games i've ever played.

new pokemon snap was aight. i expected a bit more but it did deliver more or less what was expected of it. i wish things were a little more convenient in it like being able to turn in more than one picture of a pokemon if i fulfilled star or request requirements as not being able to feels like padding. but the courses are very lively and they included a ton of pokemon. definite lack of required puzzles, something i enjoyed about the original was figuring out how to unlock new stages but in this one you kinda just score attack to progress and only one alternate route is an actual puzzle rather than something you simply scan. which is fine i suppose in its own way but eh.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Aidan
oh re7 gets a lot more interesting once it stops being
explore house > chased by american > find key > murder american
my opinion of the game has gone way up. though it would've been fun to have a horror game where the enemy is just a totally average family from the deep south
Working thru the Fire Emblem series. Currently playing Thracia 776. Leif is a underrated lord.
Very excited to play Famicom Detective Club this friday as well.
Pea
(May 10, 2021 at 5:05 PM)Zelma Wrote: Working thru the Fire Emblem series. Currently playing Thracia 776. Leif is a underrated lord.

is FDC out this friday? fuck, i preordered those two games
(May 10, 2021 at 8:11 PM)Pea Wrote:
(May 10, 2021 at 5:05 PM)Zelma Wrote: Working thru the Fire Emblem series. Currently playing Thracia 776. Leif is a underrated lord.

is FDC out this friday? fuck, i preordered those two games

Same. First time for me too so when I saw both games pre-loaded I thought that meant I had early access.
True cuck shit.
Pea
just finished village

uhhhhhhhhhhh that was an ending
Amoeba
God dammit @Aidan, play more Fire Emblem! I need regular updates to your thread!
Aidan
(May 11, 2021 at 6:48 AM)Amoeba Wrote: God dammit @Aidan, play more Fire Emblem! I need regular updates to your thread!

can't you make @zelma do it
he's already playing fire emblem