[Day 5 - Investigation] - !!ERROR - SYSTEM COMPROMISED!!

Faust
I apologize Luna. I just wanted to have a nice chat alone, but it was cut short because of my own misdeeds.
Deathborn
Hey, Monokuma, what did you dredge up from the abyss tonight?
Faust
head to the dafeteria to grab some beers, intending to share them with luna later in the night, and see wexy, garth, and a tubular shoey walk out to the fountain
hank walks in

head to the patio to politely invite ms luna for a night out. summer and senpai don't seem to like this

passing by hawke, who tells me hazardous materials is off limits, I make my way to the panic room

once locked in I prepare to rouse luna from her slumber to have a chat, however dk west pushes his way out of the vent and decks me in the face
Spooks?
(May 20, 2021 at 2:28 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Hey, Monokuma, what did you dredge up from the abyss tonight?

Funny you should ask, bub! All I pulled up is your crowbar and your ugly-ass mummy! Keep your pets on a leash, geez!
Nemesis
Project N Test Report XX06

Subject: T-103-N5

N5 was hired tonight to do bodyguard work tonight. Not much of a display of its potential though, unfortunately.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When the subject left containment at the start of its night, it headed towards SHIPPING AND RECIEVING, where it attempted to push DEATHBORN off the mountain.
Unfortunately, just as in Test Report XX03, it's assault was evaded. The subject's arm was then licked by the would-be victim. I do not believe it likely, but there is a risk that DEATHBORN recieved some of the NE-α parasite. Additional monitoring will be required.

After this, N5 proceeded to a gathering they were requested to perform as a "bouncer" at.
The other participants threw a "Girls Night" party in the LOUNGE. When the subject arrived at the party, ASMR YOUTUBER was the only other person there.
A while later, LOST IN HOGWARTS showed up, and was allowed entry, followed by the NURSES, and later the PLAGUE DOCTOR (insisting they were HU TAO)

I was able to hear some bits and pieces of conversation between the partygoers, but the only thing worth documenting is this potentially fascinating "shifting" power LOST IN HOGWARTS claims to have.
Is it a result of experimentation from our competitors, or a rare genetic mutation?
After this all is over, I request that we extract her for future analysis, alive or dead.

Later, KIDS TV SHOW HOST and DARK SOULS II arrive, the latter wearing a baseball cap, sunglasses, and an ugly hoodie.

As some of the partygoers began playing beer pong, N5 recieved a message from its current "master" directing it to go check on her office.
When it arrived at DR. PIERCE'S OFFICE, DK WEST was making a general mess of the place, digging through her paperwork. It attempted to intimidate and force out the walking corpse, but DK WEST showed no fear.
At least, until DR. PIERCE arrived with a flamethrower.

It returned to the LOUNGE, DK WEST was there now, with a paper plate mask of a scarecrow on their face. The PLAGUE DOCTOR was no longer present, as were the NURSES.
Though, a singular NURSE, SUMMER, showed up not long after, claiming the other was kidnapped.

Not long after, DARK SOULS II took a seemingly fatal drink, though they came back from the dead at some point, as they are currently present in the investigation. (I realize Nadare serves as a front for a lot of experimentation, but the amount of other worrying subjects is uncomfortable)

With an apparent death at the party, people began to leave. LOST IN HOGWARTS left first, followed by SUMMER, then DK WEST, then the ASMR YOUTUBER, and lastly the drunken KIDS TV SHOW HOST.

With its job complete, N5 returned to its containment cell, noticing AMONG US heading towards the STAFF DORMS from the EXPERIMENT DORMS.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
The Drifter
So I woke up and thought to myself, "man, I really don't do much around here huh..." So I decided to do something today. Which is the same thing I've been doing cause I'm very interesting. I'm gonna wander around aimlessly.

I went up the elevator and saw weird jacked zombieguy guarding the door to that girls night thing or whatever. I waved at him, might as well be nice, he wasn't nice though. Just grunted at me. Bastard. Kinda fouled my mood a bit. Whatever though, just gonna keep goin'. Then I saw that book signing thing going on in the gift shop with garth and wexlyn. Garth gave me a book that I didn't really care about and he asked me to hum something about some Enya person. I had no idea who that was so I just left.

Anyways I made my way out to the courtyard and found among us out there by the springs. Maybe when I greet him he'll be a bit nicer. I walked over and waved but instead of waving back he looked me dead in the eyes and called me sus. I assume that's his way of saying "Hey, brother" so I took it as such. That's what it means. 100%. I promise. I have friends.

ahem

So yeah, we wandered down to the elevator shaft and he dragged Jack's body down to the morgue where we found bigfoot standing over obama's body on a table. Amogus put Jack's body on another table then Bigfoot said he's goin on patrol and amogus and I went back up the elevator shaft. I changed directions here though, he's clearly busy and I'm probably just being a pain. I went up to the Equipment room. I wish I hadn't though.

I went out to the courtyard to get some air and walked onto the bridge to the island. Deathborn then exits Equipment. I look at him. He looks at me. He throws up as soon as he looks at me. I'M NOT THAT UGLY COME ON WHY IS EVERYONE SO MEAN. He fucks off to the forest then somehow Shoey's corpse shoots up in front of me with weird black tubes shooting out of his back and limbs. Fuck that. No thanks. I got into the lobby elevator and go down to the dorms. I go to bed. Fuck all that.

Oh, and... Among Us. I know that you know. "Lazarin Projects", eh? Interestin' stuff.
Deathborn
Put K8N24E-7BN3KR into E-Pass Control and see if anything happens.

Also, check the gift shop for any missing plain fabric.
Nemesis
Investigate Waltars fake door? at the Tesco??????
Spooks?
(May 20, 2021 at 4:28 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Put K8N24E-7BN3KR into E-Pass Control and see if anything happens.

Also, check the gift shop for any missing plain fabric.
You attempt to punch the code into the panel in e-Pass Control but you can't even bring up a screen that would allow for such a thing due to your Access Level being too low.

You check the gift shop next for missing plain fabric, but come up empty handed. The cardboard cutout of Garth Marenghi smiles both smugly and unhelpfully nearby.

(May 20, 2021 at 4:50 AM)Nemesis Wrote: Investigate Waltars fake door? at the Tesco??????
You investigate the Pharmacy, finding what looks to be... a fake door lying on the ground. It is quite intricately constructed, appearing to be designed to be propped up in place of a real door and snapping shut, perhaps violently.
Mr Waltar Whité
[Image: unknown.png]
Mr Waltar Whité
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: ajROvsO.png]

Anything interesting going on with a certain pair of gloves in the Terrarium Hall/Control? I'll have you do a general investigation of the area, too.

Can I take a look in all the Dorms to see if there's a missing bedsheet anywhere? I have specific permission from Robuster to check his bed, and I'm willing to let you look at the bed I was assigned to as well.
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Spooks?
(May 20, 2021 at 6:50 AM)Mr Waltar Whité Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]
You check out the Terrarium, which is full of plants, most of which poisonous or vaguely drug-ish. You can't really tell if anything's been fucked with in here, but the controls themselves appear to be set to the same setting they were upon discovery of this room.

The Glass Hallway is about the same as usual, but a container full of Xanax is sitting here. The Media Library doesn't have much going on, some CDs are missing since the last time you were in here. The Lounge is filled with several glasses of alcohol, and a beer pong setup. One of the CDs is playing "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"

(May 20, 2021 at 2:01 PM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: [Image: ajROvsO.png]

Anything interesting going on with a certain pair of gloves in the Terrarium Hall/Control? I'll have you do a general investigation of the area, too.

Can I take a look in all the Dorms to see if there's a missing bedsheet anywhere? I have specific permission from Robuster to check his bed, and I'm willing to let you look at the bed I was assigned to as well.
You check out the Terrarium Controls, looking for gloves. There are definitely some gardening gloves in here, though whether they've been used, you can't tell. In the Patient Ward and Experiment Dorms, both of your bedsheets are well slept on, but with no other defining qualities.
Senpai
[Image: senpaiheadshotangy.png]

I woke up covered in a pool of blood, and somehow that's better than how I woke up the other night. I hate it here.

But I guess there are some positives to this night, huh? Whichever one of you fuckheads saved me... Thank you. I actually owe you a little. Not a lot, don't get that into your thick fucking skull, but a little. And with that asswipe Robbydude gone, I might be able to rest a little easier every night.

At the start of my night, I set out directly for the Gift Shop, because one of you bastards still hasn't given me back my clothes. As I passed the Lounge, Nemesis gave me a fierce stare, but don't worry, slimeball, I'm not intending to intrude on girls night. I know it would only end in my untimely demise.

[Image: senpaiheadshot.png]

I arrived to the Gift Shop, finding the only occupants to be Garth and Wexlyn. I'm not sure where Wexlyn got the power of magic dice from, but I did roll a 9 at the start of the night, so I got a wizard's hat! It reminds me of the second Funkin' & Flagons character I ever played, Sorcerer Senpaer Sexywand... If you're reading this, Wexlyn, thank you for the reminder of fonder memories. Garth offered me one of his shitty books, and I don't care about his writing after his stunt at my Funk Off, but look, the guy's passionate, and I can't exactly stifle him at this point. So I went to get clothes while he signed his novel, returning with a set of snow gear. Then I was off with the novel, to the patio.

From there, I alerted the attention of the fair maidens in the Lounge of my presence. This was not for the sake of needless interference, mind you; I had some important questions I wanted to ask of the Nurses relating to the corkboard we discovered yesterday. I've already learned that this fucking facility is run by a mad woman, and I'd prefer if nobody else here was in the same headspace.

The Nurses stepped out to talk to me, and thankfully, we had a thoroughly pleasant conversation! I feel as though I'm finally really learning about them. Being that interpersonal was... nice.

[Image: senpaiheadshotangy.png]

Except of course nothing can ever go right for me in this goddamn hellhole with all of you goddamn troglodytes, because Dr. Faust shows up and fucking abducts Luna with some knockout gas?! Really?! Summer went back inside yelling about it, and I was left alone on the patio. Heartbroken, lonely, gatekept.

Then I looked to my left, and there was the last remaining chief offender of my pain, approaching me with a shovel. Robbydude. The absolute shitfucker that he was, he dashed at me, and before I could even think of ripping off his nuts with my own bare hands, I was on the floor, getting the shit beat out of me with a shovel.

That's when my surprising hero showed up, approaching him while donned in a black cloak. That's the last I saw that night, but I think you can surmise the rest.

This shit sucks, man. Can I not be viscerally assaulted one fucking night?!

Oh, and, uh, Luna? If you want to talk any more about what you mentioned last night, I'll... I'll be around. You can just let me know.
Professional Robuster
Bathroom to Wex.

Wex to Lobby via Fountain and Gallery.

Lobby to Terrarium Controls.

Terrarium Controls to Media Library. Witness a Plague Doctor with a turban leaving the Patio. The outfit matches Hu Tao's and they went to PATIENT WARD.

Media Library to Ward via Glass Hallway.
Hank Hill
Check for wounds on Robert's body to verify he was knocked out.
Spooks?
(May 20, 2021 at 5:48 PM)Hank Hill Wrote: Check for wounds on Robert's body to verify he was knocked out.
Robert Winters has a large bruise on the back of his head. Similar to Hu Tao's, but you know, on the back.
Hank Hill
(May 20, 2021 at 6:07 PM)Monokuma Wrote:
(May 20, 2021 at 5:48 PM)Hank Hill Wrote: Check for wounds on Robert's body to verify he was knocked out.
Robert Winters has a large bruise on the back of his head. Similar to Hu Tao's, but you know, on the back.
How similar? Do the shapes roughly match?
Maitre D'eath
My post collating testimonies has been updated.
Spooks?
(May 20, 2021 at 6:13 PM)Hank Hill Wrote:
(May 20, 2021 at 6:07 PM)Monokuma Wrote:
How similar? Do the shapes roughly match?
Yes, they are of a very similar shape.