[Day 5 - Investigation] - !!ERROR - SYSTEM COMPROMISED!!

Dr. Morgan Pierce
(May 20, 2021 at 6:19 AM)Mr Waltar Whité Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]

[Image: MkupWys.png]

Awfully smug for a dying meth-head, aren't you? Maybe because I wasn't expecting an evil organization to roll in with five decked-out agents coincidentally in the middle of a killing game, you smarmy fucking worm. You don't know anything.

...And you wonder why I tried to keep everyone out. The Tertiary AI that controls B2F's security has been overridden by the Crimson Eye. They must have gotten into my system via the Server Room somehow. Idiots, all of you. It's easy to sit on your fucking high horses and claim I've been "owned", but YOU try fighting off a gang of criminals with only a team of untrained bozos (and Among Us) to help you, while every other person in the facility tries to break in anyway!

Thanks to all of you, not only has my map been leaked, but I've completely lost my ability to observe the goings-on down there. If there's a breach, it's YOUR fault.

[Image: 9PZuAuw.png]

...Look at you, still begging for an "account" as though it actually matters whether you catch the killer or not. That's small potatoes. The Crimson Eye is merciless, and if they're slinging around AI overrides, just wait and see how bad things get if they manage to overwrite the Primary AI as well.

If you really want to know, I was in my office all night. I couldn't simply leave it open to the public, and I made the mistake of entrusting the basement to the Security Team. At one point, I was accosted by that blasted puppet, and ducked down to the Containment rooms for a weapon to defend myself, asking Nemesis for help to deal with the threat. Thankfully, he responded promptly and we removed the belligerent soul collective.

[Image: vVIXlvo.png?1]

After that... I had the misfortune of having Hawke and his sidekick lie to my face in an attempt to get something out of me. I complied with their request, it didn't matter after all. They left, and then I spoke with Deathborn and the TV show girl. Not at the same time, of course, but frankly I don't remember the order. Neither of them are even a top 10 on my list of priorities.

There. Now go about your business and try not to fuck anything else up.
Faust
(May 20, 2021 at 7:12 PM)Dr. Morgan Pierce Wrote: Neither of them are even a top 10 on my list of priorities.

I'm #1 on your list right honey
Faust
check every bedsheet in the facility
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: 0AVlfaw.png]

I'd like to go on a forest walk, as a classy boy like me often would at home... and I want to see if I can find some kind of code scrawled on the trees.
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Hu Tao
I compare both of my knives to the wound on Robby's throat.
Kids TV Show Host
I dont think anyone has asked yet - but could Hawke and Wexlyn give us a quick account on how their nights went?

Also I would like to check the gift shop, and by that I really mean i would like to push over the cardboard cutout of Garth Marenghi in the Gift Shop and that's it.
Bigfoot
I would like to stand in the GLASS HALL and try to see Robbydude's corpse on the PATIO.
Garth Marenghi
Specifically check anything that was touched in the Gift Shop - the ponchos, the sweaters (especially the ugly ones), the snow clothes, the hats, sunglasses, boots and stockings - as well as anything we set up/moved for the main event
Spooks?
(May 20, 2021 at 7:49 PM)Faust Wrote: check every bedsheet in the facility
The usual bedsheets that go on each bed are a plan clinical white. If you want to check a specific sheet, you will need permission.

(May 20, 2021 at 7:54 PM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: [Image: 0AVlfaw.png]

I'd like to go on a forest walk, as a classy boy like me often would at home... and I want to see if I can find some kind of code scrawled on the trees.
You go for a walk in the woods, and find yourself hopelessly lost. You wander for what feels like hours, and eventually come across a pile of cool rocks. You pick one up, and note that indeed, this rock looks pretty cool.

You wander for a bit longer before bursting out into the Courtyard once again. You did not find a carving, though you did find out how easily you can get lost.

(May 20, 2021 at 7:57 PM)Hu Tao Wrote: I compare both of my knives to the wound on Robby's throat.
The Kitchen Knife appears to match the wound, however the Surgical Knife does not. The latter is too old and warped.

(May 20, 2021 at 7:58 PM)Kids TV Show Host Wrote: Also I would like to check the gift shop, and by that I really mean i would like to push over the cardboard cutout of Garth Marenghi in the Gift Shop and that's it.
You walk into the Gift Shop and push over Garth's cutout. He turns red with rage, and steam comes out of his ears like a cartoon character as he begins to hop up and down in rage.

....Not really. Actually he just rolls his eyes at you. But you like your version better.

(May 20, 2021 at 8:10 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: I would like to stand in the GLASS HALL and try to see Robbydude's corpse on the PATIO.
You stand in the Glass Hallway. You can't see into the PATIO at all. Maybe if you were in the Rec Room?

(May 20, 2021 at 8:21 PM)Garth Marenghi Wrote: Specifically check anything that was touched in the Gift Shop - the ponchos, the sweaters (especially the ugly ones), the snow clothes, the hats, sunglasses, boots and stockings - as well as anything we set up/moved for the main event
You shove the Kids TV Show Host out of your way and begin your own investigation. You notice a poncho is missing, specifically a clear plastic one, as well as two coats and some snow pants.

There are no missing hats, but one pair of aviator shades is missing.
Rio Ranger
Check Hu Tao's bedsheets.
Deathborn
Enter the woods and see if I can find either the carved tree or the pile of cool rocks.
Spooks?
(May 20, 2021 at 9:14 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Enter the woods and see if I can find either the carved tree or the pile of cool rocks.
You go out for a wander in the woods, just like "Draco Malfoy" before you.

...You also get completely lost. You stumble across a circle of mushrooms, but nothing appears to happen when you stand in it. You shrug and continue wandering until you are out
Spooks?
(May 20, 2021 at 9:13 PM)Rio Ranger Wrote: Check Hu Tao's bedsheets.
Her bedsheets are quite rumpled, with a light splatter of red across various parts.
Deathborn
Go look in the weather station for the files Robert Winters mentioned.
Dr. Jim Hawke
(May 20, 2021 at 7:58 PM)Kids TV Show Host Wrote: I dont think anyone has asked yet - but could Hawke and Wexlyn give us a quick account on how their nights went?
[Image: wW2iyYm.png]

Yeah, sure. I'm not involved though, so don't expect much.

When I got up, Waltar showed up and asked me to help him with some shit. I figured I would, technically owing him my sobriety and all that. I'm two days clean now, thanks to him. We headed up and grabbed some coffee in the Cafeteria first. Wexlyn and his fat green buddy were hanging out in the Gift Shop around this point. We went over to the Pharmacy after that. Waltar did some shit in Drug Supply, I dunno. Lots of sticky notes.

That's when that fake door showed up. When we went back to the actual Pharmacy, someone set up this... yeah, a fake door. No other way to describe it. Shit was weird, but we just tossed it out of the way and kept going. We went back downstairs, and Waltar told me to keep watch while he smoked a fat meth rock in the Laboratory.

[Image: MQ2smOM.png]

I know he probably SHOULDN'T be doing meth, but it's hypocritical as hell for me to shit on someone else for being addicted. I waited outside so no one caught him doing drugs, and I saw Faust dragging one of those Nurses by as he went to the Panic Room. Woulda stepped in, but that Faust? He's a good guy. I trust him. Saw that guy in the coat and hat that everyone's freaking out over too. Ran out of the locker room straight into the Medical Records.

When Waltar finished up, we enacted his "master plan", which ended up being... sucking up to Pierce in hopes she gives s a job. Yeah that went about as well as you'd expect. Anyway, once she gave us the boot, I went back to my office. Hank Hill showed up after, and we had a chat for a while. He headed off, and I decided to go for a bit of a walk.

[Image: besT21M.png]

I went up to around the Experiment Dorms, and from behind that painting, DK West popped out. Scared the shit out of me. He gave me... a letter though. Seemed to be from Jack of Spades, about how she'd watch out for me... keep me safe.

Never thought I'd say it, but for the first time in my life, but between her and Waltar, it feels like I've actually got people in my corner for once. Still, I dunno. The dead... should stay dead.
Spooks?
(May 20, 2021 at 9:56 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Go look in the weather station for the files Robert Winters mentioned.

You climb the MOUNTAIN TRAIL, the snow blowing wildly in your face. You shield your eyes, and eventually make it to the top, catching your breath. Before you sits the WEATHER STATION. You enter cautiously, ready to defend yourself, but it seems empty. You head over to that desk with the files, and pluck one off the rack.

You begin reading the file on the BUREAU OF PARANORMAL INVESTIGATION CONTAINMENT BREACH.

it appears to be a list of several items, entities, and individuals who escaped from the BUREAU OF PARANORMAL INVESTIGATION. Many of the items are designated with only numbers, but a couple have names scrawled next to them in pen.

Spoiler:

Next, you pick up the CRIMSON BULLET file.

It appears as though it’s a list of specifications for something called, well, a CRIMSON BULLET. According to the document, a CRIMSON BULLET is a special piece of weaponry intended for eliminating CRIMSON EYE operatives in a Killing Game scenario, designed specifically to not trigger the conditions required for it to count as a “successful kill”, allowing for safe elimination with no fear of a trial.

Hmmm.
Deathborn
Take a closer look at the Crimson Bullet file. Can I make out what the specifications are?
ASMR Youtuber
tell us who killed whoever died i forgot
ASMR Youtuber
robby, tell us who killed robby
Deathborn
Just in case, are there kitchen knives missing from the break room?