[Day 5 - Investigation] - !!ERROR - SYSTEM COMPROMISED!!

°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: cnSCCfm.png]

Wait... a robot? No, that can't possibly be right... I'm a wizard...?

No, something's happening -

[Image: zyXCSVJ.gif]

DON'T YOU FUCKING -

[Image: g6qXfUC.png]

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAREEEEEEEE-

REVEAL MY BIONIC-

Oh shit.
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Dr. Alexander Wexlyn
[Image: cvIvAzL.png]

Whoops, I'm late again.

I should... stop doing that. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I was just way too engaged with Slicer IV. When they say the blade is back, they mean it. Actually I... spent most of my night involved with Slicer IV too. I was Garth's helper during his book signing, which went quite well mind you. I got a free copy out of it, I can't complain!

[Image: 3NbL1Bb.png]

...I think he's already accurately clarified as to the events of the signing, so I won't really bother with just saying the same thing again. It was fun though, and I'm glad Rio Ranger and Dark Souls II could stop by. That Among Us though, he didn't really seem like he appreciated a good book. I feel bad for him, reading is a great pastime.

After the signing, Garth and I went back to my office to discuss some personal matters, as well as talk about his book. While we were mid-conversation though, Professional Robuster knocked on the door. Garth opened it for him, but before I could tell him to just wait a sec in the Relaxation Hall, Garth just sends him away. He was sort of rude, but I suppose that comes with the territory. Writers, am I right?

[Image: bJWQ08x.png]

Once Garth and I were finished, he headed out. I sat at my desk for most of the rest of the night, just doing paperwork. I took a look outside at some point though, and saw someone poking around by the Hot Spring. I don't really know why, but I really hope no one's been soaking in there. There were two corpses boiling in there for an entire night now.

Hmmm... I think that's it though.

[Image: bNf14Ep.png]

...And uh, Lost in Hogwarts... Would you mind making your music... quieter?
Rio Ranger
Examine the Hot Springs.
Nemesis
(May 21, 2021 at 1:05 AM)Professional Robuster Wrote: feel free to look over my person and "room"

I do this
Deathborn
I present all files of any sort that I have.
Mr Waltar Whité
Wexlyn did you happen to see where the hot spring person went after that
[Image: unknown.png]
Spooks?
(May 21, 2021 at 1:05 AM)Professional Robuster Wrote: feel free to look over my person and "room"
You check the Professional Robuster. He's got a trowel, a strange powder, and assorted quantities of Xanax and Seroquel, two mental health drugs. There's nothing out of the ordinary about his room.

(May 21, 2021 at 1:19 AM)Rio Ranger Wrote: Examine the Hot Springs.
You examine the Hot Springs. It's... pretty gross. While Jack's corpse is gone, Lita's is currently boiling in the water, as it has been since her execution the previous night.

(May 21, 2021 at 1:21 AM)Deathborn Wrote: I present all files of any sort that I have.
You present your file.... your file on the CURSED SLAB!

...Nah, you don't have any files. It'd be funny though.
Spooks?
(May 21, 2021 at 1:09 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: I would like to check the outdoor storage for a locked off room.
There is a small lockup in the corner of the larger shed, labeled "Propane Storage". You can probably guess what's in here. You don't have he key though.

(May 21, 2021 at 1:33 AM)Mr Waltar Whité Wrote: Wexlyn did you happen to see where the hot spring person went after that

[Image: IqJOd97.png]

Hmmmm... No, not really. I don't have the biggest field of view. I think they went into Equipment though, if that means anything to you. I didn't really have a reason to watch, I assumed you all would've checked her stuff already.
Nemesis
Open the propane storage using hank's key provided he actually has it
Rio Ranger
Check Equipment.
Spooks?
(May 21, 2021 at 2:28 AM)Nemesis Wrote: Open the propane storage using hank's key provided he actually has it
You use Hank's key to open Propane Storage. Inside are many canisters of propane, as well as some propane accessories. Nothing else though.

(May 21, 2021 at 2:42 AM)Rio Ranger Wrote: Check Equipment.
You check Equipment. There are signs that someone was building something in here, with several bolts and metal panels and such lying on the floor in the corner with the other mechanical parts from earlier investigation.

Beyond that though there is no sign of this room being meaningfully used since it was last checked.