Spooks?
[CRIMSON EYE COMMUNICATION BEGIN]

Hmmm... The scans retrieved from the Server Room are troubling, to say the least. One of Dr. Pierce's experiments in particular stands out as... dangerous to this operation. Perhaps we need to call a retreat? I've already lost two men to this endeavor, and we've lost several more before this to the Bureau's little attack dog.

We may have made immense progress in the past night, but is it really worth it?

Of course it has worth, should the operation succeed, we will be having an infinite revenue stream! Unparalleled financial growth! The Crimson Eye will be unstoppable! Already I am having the seeds being planted for distribution network on black market, people will pay. Eternal life is an offer that provokes much temptation regardless of cost, no?

Your brain is smooth like fancy rock, Seiko. Just wait and see.

Oh, don't worry about Morgan. She's always been more ambitious than she is talented. She's an idiot in a lab coat. As for the Bureau... well, I think we'll be able to keep their special agent under control for now. Evidently, our operatives have done a good enough job of keeping themselves obscured. For now, there are other things to address.

For example, you, the one listening in on our conversation.

I can feel you, the ever-hungry presence of prying eyes. Well, we're past the point of caring. The gears of progress have begun turning, and there is little you can do to stop it. Best to sit back, relax, and enjoy this Killing Game while you still can. It'll all be over soon, one way or another.

...Cut the communications.

[CRIMSON EYE COMMUNICATION END]

[Image: CrQQPfK.png]

[Image: EC0p184.png][Image: mUJON8W.png]

So, I suppose we've reached that point, haven't we? The point where no one can be trusted, anyone could be one of the Crimson Eye, and my pool of Staff grows thinner and thinner... Horrible, I know. I didn't particularly want things to go this way, but I'm running out of options. Luckily, I was provided with a particularly viable corpse last night, so it's time to play the first of my wild cards.

...What are you talking about?

[Image: NfWSBcB.png][Image: a3yCB3g.png]

I'm talking about what I spent the majority of the day working on, of course. While you morons were running around crying about murder and killing my lawyer, I've been developing something that's sure to stop the Crimson Eye dead in their tracks. Jack of Spades, or at least... what remains of her, is currently waiting in my containment cell, and she's quite eager to begin the hunt.

Wait, what'd you do to her? You got someone to bring her corpse down to your morgue for... whatever messed-up shit you're doing down there? How could you? Does Dr. Hawke know?

Oh please, I've just converted her dead body into a cybernetic bio-weapon, it's hardly messed up. And to hell with Hawke, he's known her for less than a week. Chances are he'll forget her in the same timespan once he's dug himself deeper into his addiction hole. You've got too much faith in the man. You're soft, Wexlyn.

No, I'm just realistic. You're the only reason the Crimson Eye is here in the first place. We're stuck here in the middle of a clash between an evil crime organization, and an evil mad scientist, how the hell am I supposed to be okay with this? I just wanted to help people, to keep our patients safe.

And you still can. By shutting the fuck up and letting me do my job. I'm not evil, Wexlyn. I'm determined. But... that's neither here nor there. Once I release the first of my recent projects, you can judge my efficiency for yourself. It's time for my first in my Crimson Hunter series to take the stage!

[Image: UkTMh1h.png][Image: SqfwNHy.png]

...What are they talkin' about? Wexlyn seems really pissed off. Not that I blame him, but it must be something serious to piss that guy off. Even when I was being a drunken ass, he still kept himself together. I was a real dick to that guy, and he was STILL nice to me. Hope she isn't up to anything fucked up.

Nah, she probably just told him his sweater sucked or something.

His sweater does kind of suck. He'd probably rock some kind of coat though! Maybe some kind of cool black and red deal!

Look, I don't want to talk about Wexlyn's fucking sweater. Pierce is up to something, trust me. I know that look in her eyes, even from across the room. Shit.

She's been up to something this whole time, hasn't really impacted you all that much. You're just paranoid, focus on not dying maybe, then go strangle Dr. Pierce or whatever after you get out of this alive. It's getting annoying hearing you pop your hate boner every five minutes. Keep it in your metaphorical pants.

But he'd totally get caught if he just strangled her! He'd have to dress up in some kind of costume, maybe with something dumb on his head, THEN go strangle her and drag the body to the Patio and make a noose out of someone's bedsheet and hang her off the side. Then he'd have to go down to the basement and turn on that Mandrill Maze thingy, then dump the costume in there were no one would find it!

What? No. First of all, the game would be over in this hypothetical, and secondly that's a horrible plan. The Mandrill Maze? You can just turn that off and check the room anyway, that'd barely be hiding.

[Image: V6A0GgF.png]

I'm not paranoid! I've just got a really, really bad feeling.

[Image: ioIYiTI.png]

[Image: ghZ52Kt.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: E0ejTDw.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: jmWkFG5.png]

room descriptions:

CURRENT PLAYERS

STAFF:
@Kids TV Show Host
@Bigfoot
@Faust
@Hank Hill
@Among Us
@Senpai

PATIENTS:
@Professional Robuster
@Hu Tao
@Robert Winters
@ASMR Youtuber
@Rio Ranger

EXPERIMENTS:
@Nemesis
@Deathborn
@Dark Souls II
@°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
@Garth Marenghi
@Mr Waltar Whité

NPCs:
@Dr. Morgan Pierce
@Dr. Jim Hawke
@Dr. Alexander Wexlyn
@"Nurses"

>
>
>
>DOWNLOADING MOTIVE FILE TO E-PASS
>INSTALLING...
>COMPLETE_

[Image: bIxoWlg.png]

CRIMSON HUNTER 001: J4-CK will be released into the Facility. It will attempt to hunt and kill the Crimson Eye. Its capabilities and weaponry are unknown. Take extreme caution. As an autonomous non-living cyberorganic entity, CRIMSON HUNTER 001's victims will not recieve a trial

Submissions are due by... I don't know, just get them in as soon as you can, I already know people won't listen to whatever deadline I give, so I'm gonna be generous with you chumps!
Hank Hill
Alright, I've kept my thoughts to myself just so I wouldn't be fired for the first time in 40 gotdang years, but now, I've had it! Never mind that you crackpot doctors are too busy on your hunt against this cult or whatever that probably doesn't even exist, all while sitting on your asses about finding us a way home, but now you've gone far enough by dragging me into this! If I make it out of this circus in one piece, what do you think my wife and son, my father (actually, he might just give me a beer to celebrate), my grandchildren will think of me when I tell them that I survived only because I killed someone who didn't even put up a fair fight? How will they be able to look me in the eye?

I am putting my foot down, and I am setting a precedent! If the government of my own country can't boss me around and tell me what to do, then neither can you! I'm not going to sit out like a gotdang coward, but by god, it's about time you see what happens when you invoke the wrath of a Texas family man!
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: dYq5UYz.png]

Looks like things have gone full ANARCHIST while I was out, hm? This is why ONLINE SAFETY ENFORCERS like me are needed wherever there's men and weapons in a room. Besides, I'm SATISFIED. I did it. I FOUND Hogwarts. Anything after that I consider bonus time, so a word of advice to anyone hankering to target an innocent girlbot like me.

[Image: 0EOHpmT.png]

Don't be a silly jilly.
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Dark Souls II
please just let me see wexlyn tonight i have no other friends
ASMR Youtuber
(May 22, 2021 at 10:50 AM)Hank Hill Wrote: Alright, I've kept my thoughts to myself just so I wouldn't be fired for the first time in 40 gotdang years, but now, I've had it! Never mind that you crackpot doctors are too busy on your hunt against this cult or whatever that probably doesn't even exist, all while sitting on your asses about finding us a way home, but now you've gone far enough by dragging me into this! If I make it out of this circus in one piece, what do you think my wife and son, my father (actually, he might just give me a beer to celebrate), my grandchildren will think of me when I tell them that I survived only because I killed someone who didn't even put up a fair fight? How will they be able to look me in the eye?

I am putting my foot down, and I am setting a precedent! If the government of my own country can't boss me around and tell me what to do, then neither can you! I'm not going to sit out like a gotdang coward, but by god, it's about time you see what happens when you invoke the wrath of a Texas family man!

umm its "Family Guy"