[Day 6 - Investigation] - Grave Robbery

Senpai
Wexlyn, you didn't happen to... Run into the victim last night, did you?
Kids TV Show Host
I would like to check the cafeteria for any sort of rag with paint on it, or at least one that looks like it could have been used on Robert Winters
Deathborn
Look through the cafeteria and kitchen to see if cinnamon is outright gone in a container or just has some removed from a container.

Ask the Nurses to do their own autopsy to compare to Hawke and Faust.
Deathborn
Make everyone stand very far back.

Turn the XW Boltreaver to maximum and fire it at the keypad on the door behind the painting next to the Experiment Dorm, the one previously investigated.
Spooks?
(Jun 2, 2021 at 3:12 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: Oh, are we finally investigating the secret rooms?

I would like to go up to the vending machine next to the staff dorms and enter the combination 57846.
You walk over to the vending machine and punch in that code, awaiting the opening of the secret door behind it...

The machine shudders, and a can of Mountain Dew falls into the tray. You pick it up and grimace at the label. Some blond fuckboy in obnoxious clothing is giving you a thumbs up, apparently an ad for some lame ghost hunting TV show. You take a sip, but spit it out pretty quickly. Needs more Taco Bell.

(Jun 2, 2021 at 3:32 AM)Senpai Wrote: Wexlyn, you didn't happen to... Run into the victim last night, did you?

[Image: QnNVUZq.png]

Who, Mr. Winters?

I don't even know if I've encountered him during our entire time here, if we're being completely honest. I definitely didn't go anywhere near the Cafeteria though. I have enough knowledge of this sort of thing to know that kitchens are... generally a bad idea. I've been living pretty much entirely on my office's snack food since we got here...

(Jun 2, 2021 at 3:38 AM)Kids TV Show Host Wrote: I would like to check the cafeteria for any sort of rag with paint on it, or at least one that looks like it could have been used on Robert Winters
You check the Cafeteria. An old rag is lying near the oven, rather rumpled and slightly singed. You can't really tell what was on it though, as it appears to have been floating in the water that was flowing from the sink for quite a while.

(Jun 2, 2021 at 3:56 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Look through the cafeteria and kitchen to see if cinnamon is outright gone in a container or just has some removed from a container.

Ask the Nurses to do their own autopsy to compare to Hawke and Faust.
There is a container with a cinnamon label on the spice rack, but it is completely emptied out. Looks like it was put back rather haphazardly, but that's about all you can glane.

The nurses hesitate at the idea, but eventually comply, deciding to take their own crack at it. Their autopsy results are pretty much identical to Dr. Hawke's from earlier, and they can't determine or narrow down the killing blow at all, besides the wounds that occurred post-roast.
Spooks?
(Jun 2, 2021 at 4:26 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Make everyone stand very far back.

Turn the XW Boltreaver to maximum and fire it at the keypad on the door behind the painting next to the Experiment Dorm, the one previously investigated.
You crank the XW Boltreaver to MAXIMUM POWER and fire off a blast at the door. A mighty lightning bolt arcs out of the barrel, a flash of enormous blue energy collides with the meager keypad on the door. The keypad explodes violently, scattering flaming metal around the hallway.

...The door remains closed.
Deathborn
Grab a crowbar from the warehouse and pry the door open.
Spooks?
(Jun 2, 2021 at 4:33 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Grab a crowbar from the warehouse and pry the door open.
You grab a crowbar from the warehouse and painstaking wrench the door open. The area within looks like... an old storage closet.

There are a couple racks with various items on it inside, mostly what looks like old scientific equipment and “XW Corporation” stationary that looks as though it was never used. Monitors, de-powered terminals, and one arcade machine labeled “KILLING GAME 6” that looks rather dusty. A pipe with a valve runs along the wall nearby, heading from upstairs to somewhere below. It reads “Cooling Flow 1”. The valve is turned to the ON position.

You check one of the racks and find a few… intriguing items though. Namely a small sculpture shaped like the sun, as well as a makeup kit that appears to have been used. There's also some dried blood on the floor, looking somewhat old.
Deathborn
Turn on the arcade cabinet and see how it is.

Ask Pierce, on a scale of 1 to 10, how bad an idea turning off that cooling flow switch would be.

Take the sun and move it to the angel statue.
Spooks?
(Jun 2, 2021 at 4:43 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Turn on the arcade cabinet and see how it is.

You turn on the arcade cabinet. An image flickers to life slowly.

You play it for a bit. The game sets you in an old movie studio bordering a large, decrepit manor, playing as some kind of cameraman guy. It seems to be a pretty standard RPG/Adventure Game hybrid, but based on a true story. You recruit a new party member near the start, a sharpshooting woman named "Liz", and at one point you encounter an axe-swinging Wendigo, which you manage to take down easily enough.

The final boss, some nasty character named "Xavier Wexlyn" completely bodies you though, and you end up giving up. Maybe you aren't cut out for any genre besides racing.

(Jun 2, 2021 at 4:43 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Ask Pierce, on a scale of 1 to 10, how bad an idea turning off that cooling flow switch would be.

Dr. Pierce heavily advises against it, but notes that it's not the only cooling flow switch, simply one of two backups for the main cooling pipe, should someone disrupt the flow of that one.

(Jun 2, 2021 at 4:43 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Take the sun and move it to the angel statue.
You take the Sun Stone and place it in the Angel Statue in the Lobby's hand. Both the Angel and Grim Reaper statue's eyes flash purple, and they rotate 90° before suddenly stopping. You hear a deep rumble from somewhere far below, as though something is shifting. The rumble stops, and the statues rotate back.

Hm. You expected something a little more... immediate. Ah well. Who knows what happened?
Mr Waltar Whité
Look for traces of cinnamon leading into and out of the cafeteria/kitchen, in case we somehow overlooked the direction the killer went from there
[Image: unknown.png]
Spooks?
(Jun 2, 2021 at 6:20 AM)Mr Waltar Whité Wrote: Look for traces of cinnamon leading into and out of the cafeteria/kitchen, in case we somehow overlooked the direction the killer went from there
Any trace of cinnamon on the ground has been erased by the overflowing sink, unfortunately.
Mr Waltar Whité
hawker when you were with deathborn did you hear an explosion
Spooks?
(Jun 2, 2021 at 2:59 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Ask Summer if she agrees to be bodychecked.

(Jun 2, 2021 at 3:01 AM)Senpai Wrote: If she agrees to it, bodycheck her

[Image: zdK2aQj.png]

Hey, no way!

I thought you were supposed to be like, a gentleman or something? I mean Senpai, not you Deathborn. You were always pretty weird.

Anyway, I'm not gonna let you fondle me! I'll let you look, but you can't touch. Deal?
Dr. Jim Hawke
(Jun 2, 2021 at 6:48 AM)Mr Waltar Whité Wrote: hawker when you were with deathborn did you hear an explosion
[Image: H5slYN6.png]

Yeah, maybe. Now that you mention it, I heard something while we were in the elevator, but I couldn't tell what the fuck it was. Sounded just like a "boom" off in the distance. Hard to hear much of anything in one of those tin cans though. Did I mention I hate elevators? Yeah, fun fact for you right there.

Bet you didn't know THAT about me huh? Learning something new about each other every day, that's what happens when you're stuck in some shitty death game hospital in the middle of nowhere.
Mr Waltar Whité
(Jun 2, 2021 at 7:23 AM)Monokuma Wrote:
(Jun 2, 2021 at 2:59 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Ask Summer if she agrees to be bodychecked.

(Jun 2, 2021 at 3:01 AM)Senpai Wrote: If she agrees to it, bodycheck her

[Image: zdK2aQj.png]

Hey, no way!

I thought you were supposed to be like, a gentleman or something? I mean Senpai, not you Deathborn. You were always pretty weird.

Anyway, I'm not gonna let you fondle me! I'll let you look, but you can't touch. Deal?

EVEN IF YOU DONT WANT SENPAI DOING IT ALL WE NEED TO CHECK IS BOTH OF YOUR SHOULDERS FOR BULLET WOUNDS
Dr. Jim Hawke
[Image: 9DU0ZfR.png]

Oh yeah, and can someone add... some kind of jester hat to my avatar or something? I don't even care if it's good quality, but if I'm gonna be stuck with this stupid fucking hat, I might as well roll with the punches and go all-in on the concept.
Jack of Spades
(Jun 2, 2021 at 7:46 AM)Dr. Jim Hawke Wrote:
[Image: 9DU0ZfR.png]

Oh yeah, and can someone add... some kind of jester hat to my avatar or something? I don't even care if it's good quality, but if I'm gonna be stuck with this stupid fucking hat, I might as well roll with the punches and go all-in on the concept.

BEEP BOOP. ANYTHING FOR YOU, MY LOVE.

[Image: PeNte92.png]
Rio Ranger
[Image: newsprite_hands.png]
Sorry about last night. Not having legs does that to your mood.
...What in the goddamn hell is-- oh, let me turn off my hearing function. Give me a bit.
Huh? No, wait, keep it on. I composed this just for you, Ranger, you meanie... I thought the part about the staircase was really relevant after-
No.
Aaaaand done. Probably want to keep your distance while this is going.

I stayed around in my bed for a lil' while with some stabby-stabby things at the ready. Figured you bastards would try to get one over on me. Guess what, it turns out we all had the same idea to go for Bob Skinner or whoever it was that bit the dust tonight instead. I don't give y'all enough credit.
Dr. Faust came by after a while to sew the other slob's legs onto my stumps. Good as new. And... thanks for that. You're a good guy, bag doc.

Speaking of the knobs, they were my targets for the night. Not for any particular reason, mind. I mean, either they're Crimson Eye, or everyone has some kinda party when they're gone. So, y'know, not a big loss.
Oh! For the audience out there, did you know that in Japan, choking deaths are most common around the first to third of January? I mean, it's probably because people are eating mochi, don't you think?
I passed through the Lobby to look for Robbies, you could say. Didn't find any, but the TV Show Host was entering the Cable Car Station. Only saw her from behind, but she copped to going there, so chances are good that it was her.
Well, it turns out they're least likely to happen around the end of May and the start of June! Why is that, you think?
Afterward, I trawled through the Gallery 'n Fountain. Those places were deserted, too. I thought it might be time to visit Dr. Wexlyn for the night, so I started heading to the History Hall.
There's barely any festivals around then, of course! How crazy is it that he's THE biggest possible outlier?

...J4-CK was there. I dunno what my thought process was, but I'm equipped enough that I figured I'd just fight her off. Her arm was in that serrated whip mode purple doc mentioned, from what I remember.
Plus, Rob Winters suffered a whoooooooole ton before he died, even before the knife and the bullet. Waterboarding, especially with spices like that, is so inefficient in terms of getting the job done, but if you leave their eyes and part of their cheeks uncovered, you get to see a lot of colors pop together while they're choking out! It's super cool!
She ignored me to go to the Gallery. Suits me just fine. I ain't Crimson Eye, either, which should go without saying. I continued into the Relaxation Hall to talk with Doc.

[Image: newsprite_closed.png]
For the sake of patient confidentiality, I'll just say we were busy. Doubt it's relevant to the murder, anyways.
Regardless, I had shit all to do with him and Garth wandering around in their furry masks. The TV static stuff ain't anything to raise a fuss over either, according to him.
And thaaaaaaat is why I refuse to forgive the murderer! What are you doing walking out like it was nothing instead of savoring the moment? Honestly, if you don't have that level of respect for your victims, should you be killing at all? No! You shouldn't! I bet if Garth did that kill, he'd be sure to finish the job and leave no stone unturned. You...
After we talked, he pointed to Sugar laying against his door all knocked out. Guess she ran into some kinda fake door thing that almost killed her. I left that to him and headed back across the Courtyard to bed. Didn't have much on the agenda tonight since I was relyin' on bag doc to get me my legs.
You subtextual coward...

[Image: newsprite_mouth_sad.png]
If you want my two cents, I dunno why the condiment chick decided she had to take the long way around to Doc's office when she coulda easily killed that guy along the way. I was goin' to his place too and didn't cut through the car station.
Bet I shouldn't be too harsh on her, though. Someone like that'll definitely stab me for looking at her wrong. Circle of life and all.
Mr Waltar Whité

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: JESSER MY INSANE YET SOMEWHAT ENDEARING MIEN WAS STOLEN BY THAT BASTARD GARTH MARENGHI I KNEW HE WOULD DO THIS I

where did he even get that photo of us

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: JESSER I HAVE TO GIVE MY TESTIMONY IN THE THREAD EVEN THOUGH IM DYING OF CANCER

MAMMA MIA JESSE WE HAVE-A TO COOK

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: here put this chef hat on jesse-
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: what the fuck is that
[Image: unknown.png] - JESSER: a jester hat

[Image: sickomode.gif]
BASED AND JESTERPILLED

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: jester we need to cook pizza tesco is having a sale on frozen pizzas and i need to beat them at their own game first we hav-
[Image: unknown.png] - JESTER: wrong night mr white that was night 4
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: what about getting the cyanide from the hazardous materials so we can become the rulers of everything
[Image: unknown.png] - JESTER: night 5
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: WHAT ABOUT SETTING UP A CONTAINER OF CHLORINE GAS TO KILL A DERANGED K-POP STAR
[Image: unknown.png] - JESTER: mr white you already-
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: WHAT DAY IS IT
[Image: unknown.png] - JESTER: day 6

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: god i'll need to look for a new autoplay file tonight
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: a good time to throw up the title card while i prepare the slap bass

[Image: SleepyOrneryCod-size_restricted.gif]

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: Jesser we have to talk about your dating life.
[Image: unknown.png] - JESTER: what about it
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: your boss has converted your ex girlfriend to a killer cyborg
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: i hope you're prepared for the emotional trauma that comes with having to smite an ex lover while crying over what could have been
[Image: unknown.png] - JESTER: nothing i havent dealt with before, what do you have in store for me tonight mr white

it is then that i detail a murder plan in which hawke gives robert winters a coffee cup full of cyanide that we prepared for other reasons
meanwhile, i'll be enacting my own plan based on science
i tell hawke to bring me deathborn
i do a little trolling
mechanical hands are the rulers of everything

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: meet me in the warehouse
[Image: unknown.png] - JESTER: all right mr white

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: Three hazmat suits, hmmmm

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: no that wouldnt work i'll just wear all three to look like deathborn
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: maybe ill dress my scientific partners in these
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: now i will use the scientific method to empirically determine if deathborn is immune to being drugged and killed by the wrath of an ancient spirit
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR:

TIME TO HEAD TO THE WAREHOUSE

[Image: unknown.png] - JESTER: here he is mr white
[Image: Screenshot_20210303-090715_Discord.jpg]

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: would you care for a drink, we have water, juice, milk, spiders, Dr. Pep-
[Image: unknown.png?dateline=1613537443] - DEATHBORN: Spiders?
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: spiders it is then
[Image: unknown.png?dateline=1613537443] - DEATHBORN: No that wasn't-

he begins to roll around on the floor and convulse while i take notes for science and dress him in a hazmat suit

MYTHBUSTERS

[Image: unknown.png] - JESTER: mr white you underestimated the lethal properties of diphenhydramine
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: alright fine

Spoiler:

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: JESSER IS THAT-
[Image: jack.png] - J4CK: Hawke! I came back for you! I'm fighting this transformation for you!
[Image: unknown.png] - JESTER: ............

[Image: hawke.png]

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: holy shit he's learned how to impact font
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: shits fucking real

HAWKE THEN BRAINS JACK UPSIDE THE HEAD AFTER POPPING A SHOT OF ALCHOHOL
BUT JACK DOES NOT GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT
TRIES TO KISS HIM BUT I THROW A WAREHOUSE CONTAINER LID TO HELP HAWKE
WITH A BROKEN HEART AND RUINED VACATION HE CHANNELS ALL OF HIS DRUNKEN RAGE INTO ONE HIT
JACK IS STUNNED
IN THIS CONFUSION WE FLEE
THE RULERS OF EVERYTHING DON'T HAVE TIME TO FIGHT THOSE MECHANICAL HANDS

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: Time to test my next scientific theory to defeat graymatter because i am a petty bitch
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: will bomb kill person, only one way to find out

[Image: 1sDEeG.gif]

[Image: Bc4f.gif]
TESCO

i construct makeshift bombs using hydrogen peroxide and pills of potassium iodide in small glass jars and prep to igniting the resulting flammable foam with matches
this takes a while
i think i see someone pass in front of the lab but am unsure who they are

I am ready
I am the Danger

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: egads, someone's roast is ruined
[Image: SleepyOrneryCod-size_restricted.gif]

MYTHBUSTERS 2

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: at least i know what to do with food no one wants

[Image: pizza.gif]

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: MAMA PAPA BRICKOLINI WILL NOT COOK YOU NO LIN-

[Image: znKSfAz.gif]

he explodes horrifically

Spoiler:

Satisfied with my scientific method I hastily flee for the elevator but Kids TV Show Host enters
its a bit awkward

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: .....I-
[Image: unknown.png] - C12H22O11: No

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: HANK YOU NEEDED TO BLOW UP THE SUSSY BEFORE GETTING KNOCKED OUT
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: HANNNNKKK BEFORE GETTING KNOCKED OUT HAANNNNNKKK
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: anyway

[Image: my_time_at_lospolloshermanos.png]

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: .....I-
[Image: unknown.png] - GUSTAVO: No

I then head to finish my frame job on Deathborn when I head to the warehouse and find that he is no longer there

[Image: waltarfall.gif]

[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: wait
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: is that one of jessers girlfriends approaching from the elevator
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: time to use the scientific method to see if it's not possible for me to knock her out and dress her in a hazmat suit

MYTHBUSTERS 3

[Image: unknown.png] - lost robot: I-
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: No
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: oh damn she had an autoplay on her, my testimony is saved
[Image: unknown.png] - WALTAR: :D

Spoiler:

I knock Lost In Hogwarts out and drag her to the break room. My work is complete, so I head to bed.

the voices begin anew, and

wait
wait no
what the fuck is this

Spoiler:

NO

[Image: garth.png]- GARTH: ...